Honest question Veeky Forums

Honest question Veeky Forums

If I loaded up 200kg on the bar, unracked it and just dropped it on my neck - would I die instantly? Not even memeing. I need to kill myself but I don't know how. No tall buildings around, no guns and hanging just seems brutal.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Why wouldn't I? life is shit.

I'm ugly
My gains are shit
Kissless virgin at 22
Failing Uni
My parents hate me
Can't even get a job
Don't have a drivers licence
Hate the way I look, stretch marks from lifting didn't help

I'm just tired of it all senpai.

Yes, if you aimed it properly it would drop on your throat and you would die instantaneously

The question is, can you lift it?

This too shall pass. Graduated with engineering degree worked as security guard for two years, got divorced, 1200 miles from family, dad died. Now working good state job, have a kid, and housing my mother in the guest room. Take some time for yourself baby steps sometimes.

Just take a look at the people below you. Then realize you are better than that and keep climbing. Uni comes first, put most of your efforts in that. And if your going to fail a class just drop it before the deadline

>My gains are shit
>Failing Uni
>My parents hate me
>Can't even get a job
>Don't have a drivers licence
you could easily fix all these within 6 months
you need a good smack

Then leave. Go do shit. See the world. What the fuck is holding you back ?

>Wahhhh my life isn't perfect

If your life isn't going to the way you want it to, make the necessary changes in your habits and routine in order to get your life where you want it to be.

If you're driving and realize the directions you're following are wrong and are taking you someplace else, do you set your car on fire? No, you fucking fix your directions and set it on the right course.

Don't quit user you're gonna make it

No, if you break something you are going to be quadriplegic

do you got a baseline now go work on it.

Nah m8. I live in a foreign country (uk) and my life is complete shit. There's no fixing this shit.

What's the point anymore?

You can't drop classes in the UK. I'm tired of it m8. I'm already 22 and I'm only starting my second year (that is if I still pass my resits)

I just want to die. I'm tired of it all. it would be bareable if I could at least get a qt gf or something, or if I could attract grills. Instead I'm a fucking kissless virgin and I'm 22 years old. Girls my age have slept with dozens of guys. The best I can hope for now is some roastie leftovers after years of hard work.

I just want it all to end senpai.

Go hop trains. Trade in all your chips and learn how to be free. Once your screaming "I DONT GIVE A FUCK!" naked and all coked up in a random walmart then you know you have finally made it.

I'm broke. I don't have anywhere to go.

I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up anymore.

That's what I've been doing for that past 7 years. It's not getting better. I wish I wasn't such a loser, but I'm wasting the best years of my life and my life is shit. I can't even force myself to care anymore.

Maybe you're failing uni because you hate your classes. Maybe try studying something you actually care about?

Uni also isn't for everyone. Ever thought of learning a trade or becoming a pilot ? There are literally thousands of successful careers that don't require a uni education

if you did it 100% right it would almost instant kill you.
However, odds are high that you fail and end up with one more, severe problem in your life.

Better look for purified Helium (with no oxygen in it). Should do the trick, painless

Who the fuck said these are the best years of your life? Hardly anyone enjoys their 20s. The best years of your life are the ones you choose. Every single one of your problems is solvable. Really. Please believe that. Killing yourself is not the answer. Please bro. Don't do it.

>I want to die
>I don't want to hang myself tho that's BRUTAL
kek faggot. Google "exit bag"

just talk to people professional for this, not strangers on the internet.

Find a fun hallucinogen and try to find it's lethal dose. Maybe try overdosing on mdma.

yea it would be instant. i'd recommend turning your head to one side and dropping it on your temple, though. record it for the next ylyl thread. thanks bruh

ODing on anything is terrible. Your organs begin failing and it's excruciating pain until you finally pass out

The responses in this thread made me love Veeky Forums even more. The only place I see suicidal threads are in /b/ and they all ask the OP to livestream it

you are all good men brehs

LSD is great to OD on. Try 10-100 doses. You WILL die, metaphorically. You won't be suicidal and you won't be the same either..

1. Can be fixed by lifting
2. L2lift
3. Be a man and step up your game
4. Start learning
5. Ignore them for a while
6. Because you don't even try
7. GET ONE NOOB
8. Stop complaining

Or yes, just kill yourself because you are truly pathetic if these are your 'problems'.

>Too weak to make it through life
>Thinks he will be strong enough to unrack 200kg
This is Jeff levels of autism

>I need to kill myself but I don't know how.
No you don't.
This is a cry for help.

>I'm ugly
>My gains are shit
>Kissless virgin at 22
>Failing Uni
>My parents hate me
>Can't even get a job
>Don't have a drivers licence
>Hate the way I look, stretch marks from lifting didn't help

Pretty shallow to be honest.
You have a self-fulfilling prophecy of negativity.
Take things one step at a time.
You won't fix it all at once.
I repeat.
One at a time.