Propositioned for sex by a 7/10 qt I work with because of my gains

>Propositioned for sex by a 7/10 qt I work with because of my gains
>Randomly starts calling me "Muscles" one day and implies that she wants to come over to my house and fuck
>Make up excuse because I'm not interested in sluts
>Leave her in a state of disbelief and go home feeling like the reincarnation of Zyzz

Now THAT is what I aim for

You scared of the pussy user?

Is /fit really this autistic?

are you guy or just scared of having sex

More like you make up an excuse because you're autistic, don't know how to act when a woman is trying to get busy with you, and because of your performance anxiety

This is honestly some high school tier self denial

Good job OP. Sleeping with someone you work with is almost always a bad idea.

Not OP, but i'm a kissless virgin, Could you please explain why?

No I'm just an alpha male. I'm not obligated to catch every horny girl who throws herself my way.

good shit man, real niggas don't need pussy from their everyday routine (work/college/routine/gym). Real niggas get pussy in da clubz mang

Not that guy but if you want to fuck once then you'll have to see that person every day, which is awkward. Also if you get in a relationship then break up this is gonna be awkward as well. Keep it professional fuckboy

You don't shit where you eat do you?

Don't date a coworker when any number of things could go wrong and jeopardize your source of living income.

In the few coworker relationships I know of that actually worked out, someone changed jobs about a year in

This is common sense

A True Alpha would consider such a thing to be so ordinary as not to warrant the creation of this thread.

That may be true for Real Niggaz, but Ultimate Niggaz get pussy exclusively from female staff members at the prisons in which they are incarcerated.

>I'm so alpha I can't take 45 mins to fuck every horny girl that throws herself my way but I can spend hours making threads on Veeky Forums about it

that's Tyrone level, aka the nigger Chad. You can't expect everyone to be a Tyrone, Real Niggaz tho is like the nigger Brad level. what am I doing with my life...

This is my goal
Time to turn the tables, i want to leave them girls wanting

Ah i see, Thanks anons

This, but also
This

So even though you have crippling problems you inadvertently did well here OP

That really is a cool perk. Being able to turn down slutty chicks.

Gay as fuck. The situation is only as awkward as you make it.
I do feel like this was a BS Excuse but come on mang, he said it was a 7/10 maybe he actually turned her down as an Alpha move
A Veeky Forums thread can be made in seconds maybe it takes you hours with your fat fucking fingers

>Make up excuse because I'm only interested in guys

Fixed.

You should appreciate every 7 and above that comes your way you pussy

Zyzz died a virgin so you're on the right path.

Disregard females. Acquire aesthetics.

>Make up excuse because I'm not interested in sluts
Lost my interest. This generation is over sensitive and under sexed.

DELETE THIS

You're on the right track OP. Disregard these whores and focus on yourself. All of a sudden these cunts want to give you attention because you busted your ass in the gym and worked hard for what you achieved and they think they've earned to be in bed with you. Fuck that, treat them like the little worthless whore they are and pay them no mind.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Savage
A
V
A
G
E

>Turned down sex
>Alpha as fuck

I'm seeing this on Veeky Forums quite a lot and it always makes me lel. Guarantee in the next few days you'll have your dick in your hand thinking "Fuck I wish I'd fucked that girl".

Only betas jump at any given chance for pussy. Alphas have other things to take care of, and getting pussy isn't the top priority because he has control over his primitive urges.

Props to you OP, you didn't fuck up by shitting where you eat