ITT: Most underrated exercises

ITT: Most underrated exercises

pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOyW57bahfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cant do dips. Hurts my shoulders and clicks, also clicks my chest.

Bench, ohp and deadlift. Shitty mass builders tbqh family.

Form, not even once.

Why does everybody worry so much about their squat or bench form, but when it comes to bodyweight they suck at it or don't do it properly at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOyW57bahfc

Look at the blue faggot, what the fuck does he think he's doing?

Have you tried experimenting with your grip width? I had some pain and clicking when I went too wide, but keeping closer together felt much better.

Oh wait. I thiught this was an OVERRATED exercise thread. Lmao OP dips are utter shit

Some people just lack the shoulder flexibility, even if they do the form perfectly. I can do dips but not to parallel

>I can't do them, so they're shit

My absolute favorite.

Yes, even went to a physical therapist but the fag just advised to find some other exercise and I did just that.

Still, would like to do proper dips since the exercise is godly.

did 4 sets of 8 of 'em today

you mean these

So dips, BP, OHP and deadlifts all suck? Thank you for checking in, Triceps Kickback Master Race Dude.

Goodbye shoulders

Some guy told me I was too tall to to dips properly, is this a thing?

goodbye stabilizing muscles' gains

they actually suck for mass building, the guy is completely correct. But I do deadlift since I like lifting a lot of weight and if u can squat more than u can deadlift u can suffer injuries

Dips is the best. I only progress on OHP when i do dips twice a week

You have no flexibility fag. That's why it hurts, your pt was probably right but you gave up like a faggot. Also if your shoulders hurt you're probably not focusing them on your chest. I see lots of retards never stretch, I always stretch for like 10 minutes after workout, I don't know why fitfags never do, they think it makes no gains

This
You can train your body to do pretty much any exercise, it just takes time.
Use the dip/pullup assist machines.
It's gay, but when it comes to training your body everyone has to start somewhere.
Put that shit 20lbs under your body weight.
Let yourself actually learn how to do dips, take it slow, don't decrease weight too fast, your body will adapt user.

deadlifts with straight legs

true
just hit 2pl8 bench
>404 chest not found

>lifts babyweight
>complains about his lack of muscles

>t. Little Dipper

well, the takes time part is usually because you're just doing it wrong, not because you need to ingrain the pattern. simply repeating what you're doing will only ingrain what you're doing, nothing else.

like with proper coaching you can learn the big 3 lifts in a day, then it's just a matter of ingraining the patterns and make sure nothing breaks under load. but the learning really starts when you get it right

how the fuck are deadlifts underrated? Don't get me wrong it's great exercise next to the bench press and squats they are the most popular.