Batsinthebarbell/Autist Abigail/Gary Busey's Daughter here...

Batsinthebarbell/Autist Abigail/Gary Busey's Daughter here. Veeky Forums gave me suggestions for a video and I listened with my "How to make friends at the gym" video. What is your next suggestion? Also been getting lots of suggestions to do sumo deadlifts, if I do that am I selling out? Pls respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dr5lMWhxWZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharpeeeeee in pooooooooper

batshit barbie is how i read it

Ok writing that one down. What's your name, user? I'll write it with my spinchter.

Well batsinthebarbell is supposed to be a play on "bats in the belfry" so same thing.

Hi bib. Can you make a video about motivation? I have had no motivation to go to the gym for two weeks (I just went anyway). What is your lifting motivation?

What level of serious do you want? 1-10 ?

Make a video about how to do barbell flies.

Nice. I told some people to do barbell flies and got a blank stare. Memes irl not too good.

7/10, what are your goals, who do you aspire to be? My only motivation comes from when I'm out in public and I feel like a fat fuck and Wang to go work out

Fucking swype and autocorrect

MY goals? Okay, hm, if I do this, no matter if it's serious or joking I will make it as motivational as possible.

Awesome, thanks

Where can I find a girlfriend like you who suffers from social anxiety but also lift? Okay thanks.

You want a video about that? Or just answer now?

There's an answer? I thought girls like that don't exist.

They will be avoiding you and all eye contact desu.

i guess it's impossible for two people with social anxiety to meet then. WHEEEW SUCH IS LIFE.

How did you become a shitty, unknown meme?

How to get people to leave me the fuck alone in the gym?

Ah now this is in my wheelhouse....

sumo deadlifts with sharpie in pooper.

Shitposting mixed with a relatable dose of Veeky Forums autism and SS

Make a vid of you raving to edm.

Sorry but my deadlift plug will be occupying that space. And if you don't know what this is, it's a slightly shorter but girthier version of a squat plug.

Good one, thanks.

wait this is actually funny

which part

welp i guess we won't be getting any lewd lifting videos

pls link ur funny video

Do I get banned for that?

just say it's a form check

Hip Thrust form check:
youtube.com/watch?v=dr5lMWhxWZo

Can you make a video on selecting squat plugs? I had trouble selecting a beginner one and not that I'm ready to move to intermediate, I'm still confused. Maybe go over the pros and cons of each type?

I didn't come to the gym to make friends.

I don't either, that's just what an user requested last thread even after I told him I don't know how.

This is a good idea. I'm surprised this hasn't already been made.

I'd like a video showing categorically and statistically and scientifically why leg day is the worst day.

I would accept such arguments as: calling it shit, calling it dumb, or calling it gay.

Thanks.

rip my insides.

good form.

I'm sorry....but it's not so I cannot. :( But I can call other things those names.

Look if you want to be the next Pewdiepie and I know you do then you're going to have to get over the notion of saying things you believe and start saying what people want to hear.

And I want to hear leg day is shit.

Can you make a video of the top 10 memes?

You're probably right, senpai. I'll hold out as long as I can though.

Veeky Forums memes sure. Although I don't want to take over Meme Alert. It's a good channel.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE DANCE SCENE

Song is canned heat by jamiroquai
Including Vote for Pedro T-shirt, baggy jeans and moonboots.

Please.

Internet

Here.
>Also been getting lots of suggestions to do sumo deadlifts, if I do that am I selling out? Pls respond.
PULLING SUMO = EATING BUTT
By the way you posted a video on yt with a lower day and you did dls and rdls
Your rdl form is perfect
Your dl form is supermang tier bad

I can't wait to see this girl in a couple months

>Sweatyman.jpg

How to transfer rdl into dl form? That's what I'm working on. 80 pounds below max.

This will be my 500 subscriber special!

I'm finally under 200 pounds. :/

you have to learn to hip thrust upward like you have a dick and you're fucking the patriarchy in the butthoel and lock your glutes at the tip.

this keeps your hips and legs firing at the same rate and prevents you from using all back.

I have a hard time getting into the correct start position. Should I bend knees more and feel it a bit in my quads?

Is this like the reverse Trappy Chan? A woman becoming a man? Fucks sake Veeky Forums where do all these freaks come from?

Keep it up.

I honestly have no idea what cue to give you. I never had a problem with my lower back rounding. I had two problems: grip and upper back rounding, both of which were fixed by chinups, snatch dls and chalk

Maybe the mistake is you try to immediately hinge at the hip. The deadlift is three moves: a leg press, a hip hinge and a hip thrust. Try focusing on leg pressing the floor with a neutral back and hip hinge around mid shin.

Since Romanian seems to work fine for you, keep doing it. It should help teach you motor patterns. Maybe try going lower on Romanians, try deficit Romanians (I think I have seen the name "ghost floor DL" around - you get the idea)

Another important thing is live feedback. If you don't have someone who knows his shit (you don't, or else your form wouldn't be so bad), do the broomstick thing Elliot Hulse did in his old videos.

Gl.

I think I'm just a high test woman in the literal sense of the word.

POST BREASTS AND NOBODY GETS HURT

>The deadlift is three moves: a leg press, a hip hinge and a hip thrust.
This seems good. Thanks.

To clarify: leg press (knee extension) until about mid shin or until shins vertical (whatever feels better), then hip hinge (main move, squeeze hams, ass and erectors) and then lockout with hip thrust (squeeze ass)
Shoulder blades together, chest out the whole time

Maybe try deadlifting one day before squats and see if the lack of fatigued posterior chain helps more

I think I am neglecting the leg press part.

In process my man

Don't forget to demonstrate proper installation technique

Stop trying to gather orbiters, shouldn't you be leading the next Waagh upon the imperium?

Still waiting on a video about the natty king of Veeky Forums, Mike Patton.

noted

Hahaha

roll back onto your heels using the bar so you can drop your ass down farther to begin the lift and make your shins more vertical to the bar.

also don't wear shoes. heels push your knees further over the bar.

ezpz

Hm would this put pressure on knees?

Show your daily diet?

Can you make a video about how to discreetly check out boys in the gym

Ok thanks

Good one!!

Make a video of your suicide

But how do I post ?

Make it a live stream

Ok adding to list!

How's it going