Tinder

Got any tinder profile tips to get laid? Picture, text, anything.

Delete Tinder, and all other online dating shit.
Deal with your emotional issues
Move out
Get hobbies
Get friends
Live a fulfilling and happy life and grills will naturally want to be a part of it.

Alternatively go speed dating, or learn PUA and hit on clubsluts.
Anything is better than online dating.

Not tinder but I've never met this girl so same thing pretty much

1/2

I've had tinder for a week and have 3 matches. Fuck my life m8s women will never be attracted to me

2/2

20 y/o virgin who is autistic as fuxk around girls should I smash to just get some experience and hopefully lose some autism? This chick is gonna let me do whatever I want to her because my dick game strong

I used to want my first time to be special and all that gay shit but then I got my first kiss and well that was a fucking nightmare of an event so yea don't really care anymore

Here's the girl brahs

What you think like 6/10
Decent pussy and ass 2bh pham

Do I take the dive?

Are you going to post these screenshots on every thread on this board now, faggot?

It's all about your first picture. Women readily admit that they swipe as fast as they can, spending approximately one second (or less) on each profile.

I'd smash. It's not a landwhale. Take and post pics of the aftermath for the brehs

She's going to call you daddy I'm sure if it

>spoon

>dating a drug addict

lol

I prefer POF. Lots of young single mom milf sloots

she looks cute but i can't really tell because you picked the picture where she was wearing the baggiest clothes and covering her face

Anything is better than online dating.
Girls are harder to get and to please there.
And they are not worth it really.

Im a male and thats literally what i do

My only rule for a female is no guys in your pictures, literally none whatsoever, other its an auto no

Haven't used tinder but isn't that also related to your area? Maybe you live in a lesser populated area.

I'd say that's a 7. Fucking go for it man

1/?

4/10.
5/10 if we're being generous.

It's what I do too. What else would I do? Study their personality? Kek. Either she looks fuckable or I don't care.

I live in a somewhat rural area, a very sparse town of 20,000, but I've yet to run out of people to swipe. I just have poor facial aesthetics.

Listen to the wise words my south african uncle told me when I was 16:

>if it moves, fuck it
>if it doesn't move, fuck it till it does

Never used tinder. Can I fake where I live?

2/?

autism please stop posting

Pls don't post more

Not sure who I feel worse for... Autistic Politics Guy or the Catfished Kid.

>comparing being a politician to being a doctor
kek

damn nigga. Autistic as can be. jeezes

Go on..

>calls me a faggot

Tell me something I don't know I literally just said I'm a 20 y/o virgin and this is my maybe 3rd time posting it, the fact that you've seen it every time is even more sad than my fuxking life mate go do something productive I'm just trying to get some constructive criticism and you're out here hating not my fault you can't get girls you havnt met to agree to fuck you just because your dick is 8 inches

This what I'm thinking 2bh but I really need to lose my V
Mate get your eyes checked lmao
Ikr
She said she was eating pudding
I'm pretty sure she's crazy like legit crazy she is weirdly obsessed with fucking me Haha alright bro
I want to

I feel like I might regret it hardcore afterwards like that feeling people talk about after they fuck a fattie and they are just like man why did I do that

I mean this chick isn't super hot to me but I guess if I ever want to date a girl that meets my standards now I gotta learn how to not act like a retard around them

she looks cute but i can't really tell because you picked the picture where she was wearing the baggiest clothes and covering her face

3/?

stop fucking posting retard also
>voting for trump

Dude, fucking cringe.

Donald Trump actively tries to navigate around fair wage and labour laws, imagine him as a president. You think Hillary is the only candidate with a bad history? All of your candidates are shit-grinning retards and your public laps it up like a starving fucking dog

This bitch is going to poke a hole in your condom and make you pay babbymoney

More plz

stop

go back to the /r/the_donald and complain about girls not wanting to MAGA

post moar

also maybe score some heroin from her

where are you from?

>not voting for god emperor
kys

I've heard the best thing is have the first picture of you with your dog, and every other picture be of you with your gainz.

There was also something else about what you should put in your description, but I can't remember. I don't use tinder. I got a gf irl.

It's a nation of retards m8

The greatest country on earth.

All hail emperor Trump!!!

got any more pics of her?

>eating pudding

>in the bathroom

son...

you have a lot to learn

shes an addict

A civilized society

Probably the best advice you'll get.

>got tinder few weeks ago
>pick my favourite pictures
>be really shallow
>only swipe right on ideal girls
>lucky to get one match a week

>went out for the first time in months with friends to a club
>dance with girls all night
>get drinks bought for me
>meet new girls
>standards are lowered because alcohol, but i don't care, because alcohol
>make out with at least two girls i've never met before
>go home with the phone number of a third

Be confident and meet actual people. Tinder allows you and the girls on the other side of the screen be as shallow as they like. It's also been proven that it's harder to impress a girl on a dating app or website, than it is in person.

4/?

>eating pudding
a spoonful of morphine helps the medicine go down, bro

would still smash though

Must be some shithole or easy joke target if you're afraid to post the name.

>just deal with your issues, who cares how psychologically debilitating there are. just get over it somehow!
>just move out. who cares how expensive it is, just do it somehow
>just get hobbies even though it will take years for you to even get good and most people don't have the motivation and determination to stick with one. just get them somehow
>just get friends! it's so easy, just get them!
>just live a fulfilling life, somehow
how do you do each of the things you mentioned? it's just shitty generic statements. it's like telling a homeless person to make more money, without telling them how

Bruh I'll bring my own and put it on myself
I don't think she's a druggy lol
Nah I'll try and get more I used to have more but deleted them
Idk I highly doubt it but you guys could be right

Either way i think in gonna destroy her fucking pussy all 10 nights I'm home get some experience with girls then delete her number

>b-but it's hard!
never gonna make it

/thread

good plan, man, good plan

ask for her tits though. i wanna see

Wouldn't she have iMessage if she has an iPhone?

Easy joke target? Are you kidding me? No country could even come close to the squalor-lined absurdity that goes on daily in the US.

I could be from fucking Azerbaijan and America would still be the biggest joke.

Not all the time if the receiver doesnt have one or if they dont have data

>go and see your doctor, get a referral to a mental health professional
>get yourself a budget, if you're not a blundering retard this is one of the easiest steps
>implying you have to be good at a hobby, you just have to be willing to put the time in, you don't have to pick one thing and stick with it either, mix it up, go and try a dozen different things until you find one that you like
>finding a hobby you like will more often than not result in you being surrounded by people with similar interests to you, broaden your horizons simply by being around others
>fulfillment is an unending battle, you'll get it by doing things and meeting people`

>still won't post the name
Whatever bro. Keep watching our presidential race from your third world shithole if it makes you happy. America is the greatest country on earth and Trump is gonna make it even greater.

who are you quoting?

it's obvious advice but with no instruction on how to accomplish it

it's exactly like saying "just be rich", even though it's unlikely to happen

Are you kidding me? Are you fucking 12 years old? You need other grown men to explain to you how to get a job and move out?

Maybe you SHOULD be using Tinder kiddo

>indignant shit still dribbles from the Americans mouth.

I live in a first world country, like America but populated with grown-ups instead

>first world country
>like America
lol thanks for the compliment.

I'm guessing Canada since you speak english but don't use retarded words like "mate" or "innit". Don't worry, I'd be embarrased to say that too.

How's that health insurance bill?

Lol, did you really just take "america is a first world country" as a personal compliment?

Fuck man, Americans, never change. They're like the world's clowns

Its fine because im a successful capitalist who can pay it, commie

My company gives me health benefits because I work for a living and I'm not a fucking loser mooch who depends on the gubmint to provide me everything. Also, I don't have to wait 2 years to get treatment I need.

>match with cute girls
>none of them actually respond to my messages

So it is Canada then?

How do you like Trudeau? I've never seen a politician pander so hard to teenagers before it's pretty embarrasing.

>Lol, did you really just take "america is a first world country" as a personal compliment?
No just pointing out that the guy trashing America called it "first world" because even his subconscious knows how great it is.

Hey dipshit, first world, second world, and third world status isn't chosen by someones 'thinking the country is great', it's based on socioeconomic and quality of life indices ranked by qualified non-governmental bodies of professionals.
Nobody can deny that America is still a first world country you dumbass.

If I referred to the US as anything other than a first world country I'd have been wrong. And being wrong is for Americans.
Thanks for proving my point kiddo

Really? That sucks that your politicians are so boring, ours is really into equality and quality of life for everyone. It's quite terrible for an outsider looking in, I understand

>says the guy too ashamed of his cuck country to tell us where hes from

Ashamed? I've already said I'm from Canada. I've traveled to over 30 countries and I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else. I doubt you've left your birth country enough to even have a legitimate world perspective which is why MY country is entirely irrelevent in this discussion.

Thanks for confirming it's Canada. Trudeau is embarrasing and I doubt Trump will let him be governor when we annex your "country" and make it the 51st state.

>Boring politicians
Donald Trump is going to be our next president and he's quite the character. Dancing in gay pride parades and trying to be "hip" at 45 doesn't make you cool, Trudeau.

Yeah yeah, trying to win a dick measuring contest with a vagina.

>MY country is entirely irrelevent in this discussion.
and in any other discussion

not my proudest boner :(

Yeah, it's nice being rich but not having the global spotlight. Enjoy eating up most of the terrorist attacks against the west while we play hockey and get drunk. Thanks for taking all the hate for us, eh? :)

a couple of turbans blowing themselves up in a coffee shop once in a while is a small price to pay for world supremacy. Enjoy being our shadow.

B A N T Z

>a politician in a country with a large amount of young voters appealing to young voters
undergrads these days

>not knowing the difference between sikhs and muslims
undergrads these days

>world supremacy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Okay, well while you enjoy your 'world supremacy' hundreds of thousands of Muslims and other immigrants are fucking your women IN your country, so you're not doing a very good job of it. Lmfao "world supremacy". I personally probably have a higher quality of life than you or equal and I don't have to deal with shitskins bombing my cities. You just managed to piss everyone off. Your government might get the extra benefits from that but you, as a citizen aren't surpreme at all. Youre just the guy who gets blown up in the coffee shop so that the US can stay 'surpreme' hahahah

desu online dating isn't a terrible thing, especially going out these days for the sole purpose of picking up women. They get awkward as fuck when you approach or even so much as say "hi" while waiting for the bartender. Adapt with the times people.

>learn PUA

>caring about the difference
cucks these days
Dear God the butthurt. Look, I'm sorry your frozen wasteland of a "country" is constantly called things like America's hat or worthless but that doesn't justify your extreme jealousy towards your southern neighbors.

moar

Haha, keep on truckin big guy, make America great again!

Thanks, friend!

Maybe one day your sad country will have some pride like ours.

>h8ing on sikhs
why are you such a horrible person

Probably not, we'll just chill and live fullfilling lives instead :3

you literally have autism. you are arguing with a bitch on tinder.

This.

>create fake profile to see if I'd be treated differently with better looks
>more likes
>their personality remains the same and just as boring and dull as before
>no substance to be found

I've had far better luck in real life just by walking straight up to someone and saying hello and I shit you not.

On tinder, women have the chance to tear apart your pictures and profile. They will pride themselves on left swiping and insist that you are there for their entertainment and nothing more. They have also slept with far more people than you and get far more likes than you.

Chicks rarely and hardly act like this in real life. They become internet tough guys on tinder and too good for everyone including themselves.

I've honestly gotten real bored with tinder so I just say stupid shit like this, her bio was "I like good coffee"

What should i put on my bio bros?

Congratulations, you're now texting girls like 90% of the male population. You're really going to stand out