Tfw fat people can't enjoy the new gem on the Pokémon franchise

Tfw fat people can't enjoy the new gem on the Pokémon franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>feeling sorry for fat people

Good I fucking hate this faggot

Waiting for his pathetic piece of shit ass to die and maybe people will start to believe health doesn't come at every size

All this guy does is play this victim card, nobody gives a fuck faggot everybody has problems in life but some people so something about it and others sit and cry and complain and go nowhere and then they die

People have serious, real health issues and this faggot is complaining about being fat, something that can be changed.

WAIT POKEMON GO IS OUT?
IS IT ON ANDROID YET?

I used to feel sorry for Boogie but now I legitimately hope he dies. It's just nothing but excuses and whining. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

only if you're aussie or NZ m8

>A game that gets kids to go outside and pretend they're a Pokemon trainer
>Instead you see a fat guy in a Rascal driving around trying to catch virtual animals

He doesn't belive HAES. He has constantly talked about how he is not healthy because of his size

>have hipster friend
>hes captain of the county bird watching club
>complains about pokemon GO because they could just be out looking for birds in different places
>want to be mad at him but he has a point

Yeah get back to me when birds aren't all basically the same shit.

I haven't played pokemon since the 90s but the ones I remember were more interesting than most fucking birds.

Having said that though hiking is fun as fuck.

That's kind of funny since I read the creator of Pokemon made the game because he loved bug catching so much. You could make the argument that instead of playing gameboy they could go out and catch real bugs. But hey, at least they're finally outside I guess.

Post pictures of his fat wife

There are bird pokémon, but not all birds are pokémon so fuck them.

Why is she so perfect

Or download the apk file maybe?
I did yesterday, already have a ratata and pidgey I wanted to show off but their servers seem to be down temporarily

Apparently people have overwhelmed them and are down in some parts

Does "looking for birds" mean I can literally catch them and putting them in a cage and playing with them?

I thought so.

>too fat for video games

Bug catching is a seasonal hobby in japan m8.
t. Live in japan

When daid video game requires you to go walking around outside looking for pokemon and people to battle, yes.

It's basically the same shit as ingress and geocaching

>mfw i geocache as cardio
I feel like such a dork.

Link to the apk you used family?

chicken-chan unironically GOAT

apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

But yeah, they seem to have locked ppl out saying it's the servers.

That is a hell of a thigh-gap

Wasn't he with a professional trainer? I remember he was bragging he lost 5 lbs 3 or 5 years ago, wtf happened?

why are fat people allowed to live?

he can't get over his """"""food addiction""""""" lmao

Eh, not everyone likes birds.

Not me, though. I fucking love bird watching. Got into it with my grandpa as a kid and now I hike almost every weekend. It's a great chill hobby that gives you a little exercise as a bonus.

I'm addicted too, if I don't eat multiple times a day I'll die.

Why's that dorky?

you cant do that in pokemon either. so...

A lot of the people that geocache are just really weird, it just makes me feel retarded, it is fun though. I think I'll just switch to Pokémon Go since I'm a vidyafag.

Not everyone likes pokeman, either. God that shit is so fucking boring.

Birds on the other hand are a gift to mankind.

nigga that's cute as fuck

shame that I don't like birds though. my generalized opinion is that they're pretty mediocre pets

are you all seriously fucking autistic

who the fuck still plays pokemon it isn't even ironically funny

you fucking cunts annoy me so much. you fucking OHH IM SOOOOOO FUCKING QUIRKYYYYYYYYYY LOOKK AT MEEEEEEE PLAYINGGGG POKEMONNNNN. DID I MENTION IMMA NERD ASWELLLLL

fucking man children faggots i wish i could punch all of you in the face

Epic trole /b/ro

epic
lad
simply encpi

Yes us cool kids in NZ have it
Downloading now

>getting this buttmad over pokemon

Yeah, just release in U.S.

you retards right now

use your fucking scooter then if you are lazy

>stop having fun doing something I don't like

Love going hiking and animal watching

Coming home from class today I saw a momma raccoon and her three babies in a stream, so I watched them for 15 minutes

Only left because Momma started getting mad because her babies were coming too close to me

You're on Veeky Forums, retard.

hurr durr im muthafuckin retarded nigga

t. To inactive to enjoy pokemon go

Anyone else having issues with it? I have a galaxy s6 and it froze after I selected my character traits the first time and again when I caught my bulbasour as the first catch. Can't wait to walk around tomorrow and catch shit though

It seems a bit buggy, but overall functions s if you just give it a minute. Same stuff happened to me just now with catching pokemon

Just caught a charmander and was about to name it before servers went down, looks like I'm getting more cardio soon after maintanence is done

is this game a meme?

it´s a GPS based Snapchat mod that allows you to do lottery against location based monsters for levels and shit. cant wait for kids to get run over by a truck coz they had to get a pikachu from the highway

Gotta weed out the weak. Gotta earn that pikachu. Gotta catch em all.

underrated

My sister was in line for the ps4 launch and some guy came up to her. He was conducting a survey and asked her if she played Pokémon. She laughed in his face. "Do I look like I'm 9?" is what she said while laughing

He just walked to the next person in line

Edgy

>waiting for the ps4 to launch

She still is a fucking failure

>*blocks your path*
>where do you think your going, misogynist?

She deadlifts 225 and squats 185 and has sub 20% body fat, and is a police officer. So no, she isn't a failure.

lel

>sir, you were swerving. are you intoxicated?
>nah, bro. this shiny rattata kept drifting into the left lane.

How does any of those things not make someone a failure.

>le reddid armey is here xD

>Oh look at user!
>I bet he's texting all the cute girls he's meet at clubs :3

>Fucking 10 balls wasted on a pidgey
When and where am I supposed to throw the ball anyway?

Yeah well I have a bigger dick than her

Lol I remember the first day I stepped into a gym and thought I was tough shit too

Sorry friends but I'm not an immature faggot. What is Pokemon Go?

lol I
Zombies run! as cardio its awsome as fuark if you can make yourself belive your in the story

It's like that stupid basketball game on FB I believe.

Just flick the pokeball gently.

>not knowing that's a zubat

Lmao confirmed your sister a shit

>look at how mature and refined I am, I clearly don't partake in childish endeavors now that I'm a teen
You have to be 18+ to post here.

>Literally playing pokemon on your phone
Why? It's not like you faggots ever leave the house anyways :^)

IKTFB

I fuckin hate birds.
They're dumb as fuck and every morning at 4am there's some jackass bird going cheeep cheeeeeeeep infront of my windows ruining my sleep gains.
Same goes for fish. They don't even make sounds like what the fuck is their purpose.
Fish are fucking boring and birds are stupeed.
And cheese. Fucking cheese makeing my mouth feel all weird.
Fish, birds and cheese are the things I hate the most.

6 figure income, set for life benefits, and extremely fit.

Do you even biology?

Ddp went to his house

Get a location spoofing app?

Congrats, . You're in love with a man.

This is applicable to any fool who finds anime girls sexy.

WE DO NOW!

He was even on an episode of Supersize vs Superskinny.

But he's still a fag who has been trying for like hiw whole fucking life to lose weight and still gets nowhere

It's out in the states now. Everybody freaked the fuck out, I'm sure they pushed the release. Ugh, I can't fuckin' wait.

>snowboarding is amazing...but it's also like a cruel trick to someone as immobile as i am.

no shit you can't enjoy some things when you're a fatass, this isn't news.

>Pokemon
>playing Gaymes
>Fat people
Just kys now.

>showing off a ratatta and a pidgey

Top kek

Hahahhaah

what happens if you take Pokemon Go to the gym?

Did this tonight. I released an incense to attract them and timed my sets to capture pokemon every 5 minutes. This is batsinthebarbell btw. My thread got deleted. Sucksman.

shut the fuck up

I find him incredibly annoying because his "act" is to pretend to be an annoying entitled pathetic fat person for a laugh, but his actual personality is an annoying entitled pathetic fat person. The only difference is that he's slightly more self-aware than he puts on.

can you get a trip so i can filter your shit?

What if gyms were actual gyms and you could only battle between sets

Pokemon GO thread ? Tell me how much I fucked up Veeky Forums

>benching 2pl8 for reps
>during my pause I check my phone
>decide to turn on Pokemon GO because I figured there might be some good Pokemon around and it will only take a second
>girl I have a crush on says "are you playing pokemon on your phone user ?"
>"yeah I mean we are in a gym afterall what else am I supposed to do in here ?"
>she laughs and continues walking to the cardio section

Pretty Sure you did alright mate

I'm going to go to his house so I can catch a snorlax