How to get rid of this nipples? Im not fat but they are. I havent had them like this since I was 13 years old. What do?

How to get rid of this nipples? Im not fat but they are. I havent had them like this since I was 13 years old. What do?

Become a trap.

4 scoops or weighted dips
you can also ask this guy

That guy will charge me a lot of money. Btw theyre normal when theyre cold

show flexed pic

>no homo

I dont know why it appears upside down.

Our boat may be of similarity.

One more. Side boob flexed.

GYNO
Y
N
O

We look pretty similar. My friends and gf say theyre fine but im sure something weird is going on.

I dont have any symptom of gyno expcet of big nipples. No pain, no pebbles under them or the boob, nothing.

Side boob

Is all of your muscle allocated behind your nipple?

I've talked to physician, endo, even a damn plastic surgeon and they all say it isn't gyno.

I have googled hours upon hours attempting to find someone else in a similar situation with no luck.

Do I have gyno, guys?

When i flex i can feel the muscle all around the chest, not only behind the nipple :/
I have also been said its not gyno but i dont know anymore

humans have diff sized nippples. you're fine.

This apparently isn't gyno.

Like I said, I've gotten consultations from multiple doctors all of whom have said it's just muscle.

I think you are better off than me, so I hope my deformed ass chest gives you a beacon of hope!

It feels good to read this when im so concerned about them, thanks. The things that worries me though, its not the size, but the fact thatbthey are puffy

Thank you mate. We look very similar. Do you lift? I started going to the gym 2 months ago and my chest issue got better so I recommend you to try it and see if it works for you. Its good to talk with people with the same issue as me, I also hope you feel better.

unflexed side boob

nipples aren't puffy, just shit allocation of chest "muscle"

forgot pic

Just get a tan and get bigger, they'll look smaller by comparison and better

I used to lift a ton before I got a full time job as a general manager while going to school almost full time.

>pic related. Me before full time job.

I barely have time to eat now so once I transfer to uni and lower work load I'll be able to lift again and get back to my fullest potential.

ur probs right

You looked quite different mate. Id you achieved that you will easily get back to it!

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

slice those gross little fuckers right off

Yeah, I have big nips, technically regular size nips just bigger than average areola, nobody really mentions them and you have to remember your gonna be more critical of yourself than others are of you because your looking in the mirror everyday.
They're not even bad and you haven't even got negative posts yet so just get fit and you'll be fine.

Cut them off

>you haven't even got negative posts yet
>>yet

th...thanks user

damn it i came here just to type that. oh well
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Just wait for the one user to photoshop them out