What's it like to have sex with someone you care about...

What's it like to have sex with someone you care about? I've only had one night before with a dumb hookup and I deeply regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BACwU9of300
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that feel too well. Give yourself a set amount of time to feel shit about it. A day or too, don't even bother trying to feel better, make sure you just be a lame depressed cunt about it. After that, you should be good to go.

Don't know if it will help you, but it's how I've learnt to get over shit now. Instead of always trying to get over things and always be happy. I'll give myself to a certain day to truly feel shit about it, by the time the day comes around, most of the emotions are gone

Sorry if my English is a little off. I'm still learning

it changes everything user. life itself is different after you have meaningful, passionate, emotional sex with someone you love, trust, and care about, and they feel the same about you. its cheesy, but there's nothing on earth better than knowing the girl in your arms needs you and feels safer with you near her. i'd give up everything to have it again.

this isn't oneitis either, its more about the general feeling and emotions involved with a lvoing relationship. i don't care about the girl anymore, but i think about being in love every single day.

"Nothing better than having your girl wrapped around you, digging her nails into your back when she whispers "I love you".

You niggers are missing the point of sex and it's not all this emotional faggoty either

Sorry you've never been good enough for more than a quick root, m8.

You are missing " in the end :^)

haha what a faggot

Never had sex at all and I want it nit for some ego boost but because it's said to physically feel godly

Sex isn't meant to be emotional faggots. When you have someone you care about it's better to just relax with them. Leave sex for the nights on pingaz.

> cherry boy shares his wisdom about the topic of sex

Never change Veeky Forums

it's mostly that way because we are biologically programmed to crave the flesh of the opposite sex.

Objectively speaking from an intellectual view point, sex is a dull action

it's literally just in and out again and again with some discharging of liquid.

differential equations are much more stimulating.

now the psychological affect it has over other people is very powerful and useful and makes sex far more interesting than if it were just the natural result of your reproductive instincts to mate.

t. sociopath

Virginity speaks

If intellectual stimulation can be equated to complexity of action, then a simple dance routine is more stimulating than sex.

But because our hormones are programmed to release a ton of pleasure chemicals to incentivize us to reproduce, we all have "strong feelings" for the opposite sex.

It's like going on a vacation to the most comfortable remote cabin on the planet. You get there and realize nothing else matters, you can relax and enjoy yourself. It'll be over soon, it's just a vacation after all, but while it's happening - the entire world stops.

DELETE THIS NOW

Your insults only make me want it more Do not blaspheme the glory of pussy You two are ignoring the raw dick sensations

I really feel like life is meaningless without sex

It makes sense user, thank you

>tfw have to concentrate with all my might to get hard when I'm cooked
>dick becomes second belly button
>totally worth it though

essentially you've all been hard wired by your biology to find something not all together interesting as the most interesting thing in your life.

Imagine what would happen if we took someones brain and made it release the same arousal chemicals when confronted with a complex problem and then released the orgasm chemicals and sensation when you completed the problem.

It's one of the few priceless treasures in this lifetime, I dated a girl for a year when I was in grade 12 and the sex we had was very passionate, the lust, the kissing, the tension was so fucking hot. My cock would get so hard and she would be wet so fast, just fucking almost svery day of the week.

Way more enjoyable than just going "fuck yeah I'm the alpha man let me slam that pussy and never call her again"

Been over a year since I broke up with that girl and I've had sex with about 10 other girls and none of the sex has been as enjoyable for me, I really miss that girl and wish she could have made better choices so I definitely miss it, I'd recommend it but when it's gone it's gone, maybe I'm weird but hey had some good times.

That's essentially what the body already does, except the problem is "how do I get laid?". All these fit anons are here trying to solve that problem.

>>
Knowing that there are guys out there who got this in fucking highschool while here I am in college at 19 having to put in so much fucking effort to get Veeky Forums and wear all these stupid Normie clothes and have this gay undercut and read all these books on social skills and shit, all to get laid because I have tried and failed so many times in the past. While all the guys at 15. 16. 17. 18. Got to have it handed to then on a silver platter, it just makes my blood boil. I don't want to live anymore if I fail again this year.

Have only had sex with long term gfs.
Gf1: 500+ times
Gf2: 200+ times

I never felt this "magical connection" that people talk about when you have sex with someone you "love". The only difference I imagine is you and your partner become more intune the more times you have sex together, but the tenth time with the same person feels no different than the 100th time with the person.

For me, it feels like masturbation, except with kissing, and I cum faster. With all that said, I'm not really sure I believe in love any more. I liked both of my gfs, but no more (or differently) than I cared for close friends or my parents.

Fucked a girl today in a hammock at a park. Was pretty awesome .

You virgins are missing out. Just go have sex with a girl already

I've been here since 2010 and this may be the most fedora thing i've ever fucking read

feels like a warm apple pie

let me ask you a question.

Do you get turned on when you see animals mating?

Maybe.
But for my argument the answer is of course not

Even though these animals are preforming the same action as having sex with a human you are not aroused because you are not biologically programmed to be enticed by animals.

without that bio programming sex is objectively boring, just go stare at a bunch of animals having sex on youtube and you will get what I'm talking about.

I hate you fuck that shitty movie how dare people make fun of virgins sex is not a joke it's not a game and neither is the pursuit of it

youtube.com/watch?v=BACwU9of300

Here is a video to get you started.

You are completely ignoring the dick sensations. Inb4 similar to fapping inb4 just get a fleshlights or onahole it'd basically the same thing

I was actually overweight and turned 17 at the time, she was my first girlfriend really and ended up having sex with one of my friends which was the main reason I joined the gym almost three years ago, I'm 19 also and nothing in my life has been easy I have never had a mom and grew up playing computer games and browsing /b/ PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI, I've read countless books and information pages on how to act around females, make eye contact, body language, how to be interesting, how to dress, I've read it all and I've faked it and made it so hard you wouldn't know any of this unless I told you on a competitive squirrel wrestling forum, for 18 years I was very sad and similar to yourself, my life is amazing now and I'm amazing now, don't judge people and be happy that other people are successful, your life can be awesome also, your call

Honestly the only thing rewarding about sex (besides the pleasure chemicals and reproduction) is the psychological domination and affect it has on others psyches.

Once you've dominated a girl in bed she's basically yours, you both know how hard you fucked her and when your friend goes out with her without knowing you fucked until after he has fucked her, you basically turned him into your dick cousin against his will.

The when executed correctly the social implications can be very rewarding.

Yeah see you had it fucking handed to you. All this self improvement shit you've done beyond it was just because you felt like it I'm having to do all of it just so I can have what you had given to you. Ioh boohoo mommy blah blah. I'd rather have no parents than still be a fuckimg virgin literally fuck everything

self pity is distasteful, shame on both of you.

Yea its just some weird mental validation. A girl let you put your dick in her, and then you smashed that pussy to bits.
Love has nothing to do with it, its pure primal physical fucking

All if this shit is what has held me back from getting to fuck go to hell.This thats what sex is its the meaning of life

you do know I am just kidding right? I've been role playing a sociopath fedora lord.

Interesting way to look at it, have a good sleep tonight my friend

Feels pretty fantastic to be honest. Much better than randoms.

There is no such thing as love user. Women are just roastie whores who will cheat on you for Chad or Tyrone. Your fish should be to lift to become Chad then pump, dump, and humiliate as many dumb cubes as possible

does anyone know what font they use for the blacked watermark? i want to make a WANGED one for asian secks photos

Feels great.

There's lots of kissing, giggling, joking around, and then afterwards you lay naked next to each other and tease each other a little bit, like "your butt gets sweaty".

sounds stressful tbqh famigi i dont like getting close to people

also please respond

F E D O R A
E
D
O
R
A

Guys dont unless they are furry or something.
Women do howveer

Shut the fuck up nigger why would anyone ever laugh or joke about it? People who have gotten laid are so spoiled it's disgusting they don't know shit about what life is like for an involuntary virgin. And stop talking about the emotional faggotry explain the pure dick sensations or fuck off

It's not really as good as you think it is user.

It's great once you've been with someone long enough to do stuff like that. The exhausted collapse afterwards is great.

You're laying it on a little thick I think.

>pure dick sensations
Lol, but yes your dick it feels good

Seriously, this.

I've had my fair share of empty sex, but my fiance easily doubles as a best friend.

It's amazing, before, during, after, it's all amazing. You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

You also forgot to mention the cleaning up.

whats that include

Because I've sacrificed so much for so long and endured so much misery that I have 0 tolerance or patience when it comes to this. I take it 100% seriously and it is literally my one and only life goal.

I'm still leaning towards not taking you seriously, but I just pictured elliot rodgers for a second so maybe you are.

I hate you people so much. And poor elliot, he understood the importance of it but he never took any actual steps towards getting it.

maybe this is why you don't get laid

Now I'm back to thinking you're fucking with me. No one sympathizes with that loser.

Nigger I haven't gotten laid because I was too fat for too long, didn't have good enough clothes or hair, and didn't understand how modern millenials minds work. Now I just gotta polish myself up and wait for the semester to start.

The usual. Wiping cum. Usually the guy's responsibility with a jokingly delivered "you're such the gentleman" from the girl.

I sympathize with him because I'm living through what he lived through. Being an involuntary virgin in a society where everyone from the time they are 15 or 16 is getting to half the absolute greatest thing in life, all the while bragging about it and mocking you for not having it, telling you it's your own fault and that you will never get laid and you should just kill yourself. And then when someone like me takes all the steps to blend in and appease them, when I talk about it on chans I get called obsessive or crazy or even a sociopath

Fat people get laid. Poor people get laid. People with frosted tips got laid. Even retards get laid.

Sounds like it's your shitty offputting and cloying personality senpai

Or if you want to be a jerk finish all over their back then walk away like you're going to leave them there. Then toss them a towel and laugh as they try to clean it.

kek

>graduated high school
>will never have a high school gf in my life
Why dont i just end it?

Maybe that's how normies interpret it, whatever, I've accepted that the only way I'll ever get laid is if I con my way in. I made peace with it a while ago.

Why don't you?

Sounds like you're a modern millenial already who thinks their own mind is unique snowflake.

If I was one naturally I wouldn't be on Veeky Forums and I wouldn't be a 19 year old virgin. I'm just getting really good at faking it and I hope so much that I can get good enough at it to get some millenial girl to have sex with me.

>usually the guys responsibility
Err not if you cum inside

I had sex with a girl I really liked for a long time. I was so nervous I couldn't stay hard. She ended up cheating on me and getting pregnant. Fuck

You probably reek of desperation dude. It's not a good look. Stop trying so hard and it'll happen.

Girls pick up on desperation through body language and how you talk, get good at faking both and they won't know

Millennials love social media, whatever the type. Veeky Forums is just filled with non-PC millennials. Tumblr is filled with millennial social outcasts too. And unwitting virgins exist across all generations. It's not that their personalities are inconsistent with their generation's- it's that they're physically and emotionally unattractive. Like you.

you get attached, and unless you manage to find someone who feels the same, you get screwed over, and it sucks

YMMV

Fuck you. I deserve sex just as much as anyone else. I have the physical shit down thanks to this board and the gym, plus a good millenial haircut and clothes. When it comes to emotions all the things that people want can be learned and faked. I hate people like you so much, if you had your way I'd be a virgin forever because your a sadistic prick.

I have to go to sleep now,I'll come back and respond later

Calm down Elliot.

You should go around telling girls that you deserve sex. I hear they go for that.

You can try to fake your emotions but you're going to reek of your deep rooted desperation. Everyone will be able to sense it.

Thinking you deserve it is one of the reasons you won't get it ironically.

This is sound advice. Let your emotions out fully and get it out of your system. Don't bottle it and fear it. You won't learn from it that way. Think of this event like a lesson learned, OP. You'll be alright.

Not expecting a kek in this thread but glad i did.

What's it like when a girl has a crush on you?

Almost always an ego boost. Feels shitty if it's a friend and you feel nothing back. Feels amazing if you like them too.

I loved this girl and from the moment our relationship started I knew that either I was going to fuck it up somehow or that she will cheat on me (even though she never gave an indication of being a cheating slut, but they never do so who knows). The former happened, she said I was being abusive and she didn't love me anymore.

Now, for the sex, it was pure bliss. Having sex with someone you genuinely care about is ... I can't even describe it. Euphoric? Fulfilling? I don't know. But every time it ended the insecurities would come flooding back.

Don't get into a relationship if you're not sturdy and secure in yourself, you will fuck it up. I was insecure when my relationship with my ex started and I'm still insecure now, dating a new girl. But with this girl I'm more detached, I don't give as much of a fuck. If she would, for example, call right now and tell me it's over, sure I'd be upset for a few days or whatever, but ultimately I wouldn't really give a shit.

Love will make you care. I'm not saying don't love someone, but if you do just remember: the highs will be higher than the heavens but so will the lows lower than hell. It will amplify your feelings tenfold. You will feel the happiest you've ever been but your insecurities will grow fucking horns and start stabbing you in the asshole with cacti.

Fuck, I miss than chubby fat ass and face.

It's one of the greatest feeling in the world, which makes it one of the worst feelings in the world when she saya good-bye and walks out of your life forever. It's been eight years since she left me. In that time I've been married and divorced. A year and a half ago the dog we got together passed away in his sleep. I sometimes still think about her face, her smile, her voice...

I know l never see her again, but I hope beyond all hopes that she is happy wherever she is and whomever she is with.

Sex with someone you truly care about is amazing, even more amazing when they feel the same way about you.

10/10 would recommend.

Protip: stop being a fake piece of shit. You think you're being mad subtle and have learned "game" but in reality you're just an autist trying to pick up with paint by numbers canned lines and bullshit. You're fake as fuck and everyone knows it. Even if it did get you laid all you would achieve is fucking another broken person who defines their self-worth through getting fucked.

It's not even about getting pussy. If you want to actually enjoy life be a genuine person.

I'm and your post got me all scared. I don't want to be like you, pining over this bitch for the next 8 years.

Is she a bitch or is she someone you once loved? As for my situation, I dunt particularly want to be with her anymore (that time of my life is over), not do o even want to see her. But I choose to continue to love her, though she will always be absent from my life, because the only other option would be to hate her. I'd rather not live my life that way

Dub trips speaks the truth

She's not a bitch. I fucked that relationship up. I loved her with all my heart and I can't seem to let go. We only broke up like 3-4 months ago. I can't even remember.

All the feefees and then on top of that your penis is tingly. Way better than a ONS.

Having sex with some one you care about is way different than doing it with a hooker. When I've done it it was like a business transaction and I just came and left. But when I fucked my girl it was unbelievable

the implication

You start sweating without being physically tired, you can barely breathe, and your ass hurts for the next few days.

Wouldn't recommend it tbqhfam

This.

What you virgins forget is that sex is messy. Especially if there is no condom and you finished with her on too.

And while we're at it: morning sex is horrible. Can't kiss at all unless you enjoy the taste of morning breath.

with her on top*