SCL added to coin exchange

Front end app release coming out this quarter, just listed on Coinexchange today. Volume is low, hard cap is 50 million, circulating supply is 16 million. Sitting at 10k sat, price has been slowly rising today after it was added to Coinexchange.

It's a social media platform that uses TOR to maintain complete anonymity in all messaging but makes it easy for all the normies to use. Allows you to have a debit card that links directly to your wallet and converts Social coins to fiat when a purchase is made in store. White paper and roadmap are solid. Don't think you'll be going to the lambo dealer but a honda civic may not be out of the question. You on board?

This looks pretty promising op gonna read about it a little then buy in.

Did you say honda?

You don't like Honda's or something?

I like Honda's. Is it on ED?

yeah but lower volume

Yes

Every ID here is green.
>Green wojaks confirmed

Holy shit just bought 100k

Srs

Hmm, SCL or ODN?

Bump, get in here bros, volume is picking up.

>the only one debating it has an orange id.
moon mission confirmed

is this the next 3-5x pump?

SCL has a lower hard cap and it just got listed on coinexchange today. Short term I'm going with SCL.

Probably

for sure, feels good to be early for once finally thanks for shilling this op

once again yobit kicks all exchanges ass. scl was on yobit first for 3k sats. it even dipped below 2k sats a few times

It's up 2.5k sats in the last 15 minutes

Damn all green names really was a sign we're mooning right now

bump

This will 2x at the very least.
Solid idea, solid team, solid fundamentals
Keep this low, accumulate, then shill afterwards

There are literally no sell walls, if people would pay attention to this thing it would sky rocket. But I hear ya, I'm just gonna accumulate for now.

same

This is a P&D on discord. Fucking pricks!

Of course the only guy FUDing doesn't have a green name

Just got in at .47 did I miss the moon alrdy? What do you guys expect it'll gain?

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago the second best time is now.

So no your not late and I see this going 5x ATLEAST

Nice, so .47 still pretty early then. What price did y'all buy at?

After losing on the XCS dump when I missed the crash, I'ma need a win here

I bought at around 10k sats

It has a hard cap of 50 mil, a small amount of volume earlier shot this thing up. The white paper lays it all out for you, go check it out man. I think this is a coin to sit on for awhile, it's not going to be a moon mission right now. I don't want you thinking you're gonna dance your way to Lambo land tonight. But I honestly expect it to go up over the next few weeks.