If you could go back to when you were 18...

If you could go back to when you were 18, what is the one thing you would you tell yourself to have a good career and be financially secure?

Buy bitcoin

this
and eth.
and dont fuck that one girl anymore. bad bad

Buy Bitcoin, seriously, ALL of your money, INTO Bitcoin, even get a loan from the bank or your parents to buy more, seriously, ALL OF THAT MONEY YOU HAVE, PUT IT INTO THE BITCOIN YOU 18 YEAR OLD FAGGIT

Buy bitcoin

Would have told to do more drugs.

Then woulda discovered btc, become rich etc

I was 18 in 2011. Buy Bitcoin, then eth, then bitcoin agin.

Fuck your "good career". I'd be set for life.

Buy Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin then buy as much NXT as possible at ICO price

I would be a fucking multi millionaire

But I guess that would somehow fuck the timeline and NXT would fail for some reason

dont waste money on 6.5/10 bitches buy btc and fuck 10/10 later

Build Bitcoin

Buy bitcoins 20 years from now since it was 1991

JUST

Buy motherfucking bitcoin, disregard your failing businessman of a father telling you it is a scam
>I was 18 7 years ago.

Buy Bitcoin, but don't put it into Mt Gox.

Don’t fall for the new car meme desu

>rewording this thread since everybody before said "buy bitcoin"

If you could give advice to an 18 year old today, what would you tell them so that they can have a good career as well as be financially secure?

something something bitcoin

Send and email to Hal Finney and say that you're super interested in his new Bitcoin project and you'd like to get started. He'll send you twenty thousand bitcoin or so just to get started if you convincingly act like you care about his nerd project.

Then that's it. Print out the private key and put it in a safe deposit box. Nothing else you do matters from now on because all your efforts will be dwarfed by the millions upon millions of dollars you now have access to.

You're saying it's wrong to pick the option that yield the most money, with out exception?

Real talk, maybe don't drop out. Engineering will be saturated as fuck in 10 years. Pick up an accounting degree and cruse the CPA life.

I would tell myself to join the navy and look for sources to grow my income whilst there so i could purchase a house when I return home
>hurrrr durrrrr buy bitdollars mane

The answer doesn't change. I was 18 in 2009. The entire concept of "career" becomes meaningless when you have thousands of bitcoins at your disposal.

buy bitcoin and eth

FUCK bitcoin, BUY XRP AND ETH

BUY BITCOIN AND ETH AT EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATES.

/thread

oh and stratis at ico and sell at 6$

"GET INTO CRYPTO, JOBS AND SCHOOL ARE FOR SUCKERS"

but AI is already trying to replace accounting and lawyers.

crypto senpai, investments and risks take out of tax brackets or jail.

Theres literally nothing to say other than buy bitcoin

>do well in school

Hardly matters. Economy crash in 2009. 90% degrees are meme

>workout

Wont help ugly face. No nw to fuck hos

>

Nothing else to talk about

Just pray that 20 years from now ppl will have tge same anser for 2017

I m going to kill myself

Look up bitcoin, download the program, sort through all the command line nerd bullshit, and leave it running overnight for a few weeks.

In 2017 you will be a billionaire.

buy shares in google, dump enron stock before its peak (i lost fucking 48k)

Oh and buy BTC, I saw the first forum it was on in 2010 and thought.. what a load of shit. But i liked the deepweb shit.

I spent 20.2 btc on a gram of weed.

>not inventing google
you faggots think too small

Become the best god damn programmer you can possibly be.

>buy bitcoin
>bet gains on Trump winning the election in 2016

I'm still a college student 9 years later so I don't know yet if I've fucked up

faggot, STILL THE SAME ADVICE
also since you're only entering Uni, then the first thing you need to do is get internships
right
fucking
now
your everything is worthless without internships
ALL of it. You need internships from YEAR ONE, because year two internships require 1 year of experience, and so on and so forth. When you actually look for internships during your 3rd year like most, you're fucked kiddo
get internships NOW
if you aren't continuing education then just enter the army

Take University seriously. If I did, I also would have also bought bitcoin.

Dont feel bad I spent 5000 btc on a calzone

I actually bet 17 jugs of beer on Trump in Jan 2016. I had total confidence in him winning even at that point.

Most people here when they were 18 were in the 00's. Google was already invented and btc is infinitely easier to do than create google.

>he thinks he can invent google
with that brainlet of yours?

Yeah. Inventing Minecraft would be tempting though.

I actually bet 1477 euro on trump winning.
won over 7k.

>inventing google

Most of us weren't virgins at 18

By the time accounting can be done with 100% AI, at least half of the jobs on this planet will not be done by humans - there will be bigger problems. That's not my end-game anyway.

To make accounting AI compatible, you'd need to modify the source information so that AI can understand it. I don't expect you to know this, but there is not any 2 companies out there that give you numbers with the same format, same interpretation of accounting agreement or same level of competency with respect to the skill level of whoever they call their "accountant". There is considerable investment to be done on the side of individual companies - not just audit firms - to make AI Accounting a thing. Also, there's a lot more to auditing than number crunching. There's a considerable amount of communication between the company and the auditors.

>invent google
>jews take notice
>immediately infiltrate your organization
>do all kinds of jew tricks until you are their slave puppet
>fund israel

Yeah..no.
Getting too big is a trap. You just become a target for powers that have ruled since before you were born.

My realistic advice would be dont worry what your dropkick fucking peers are doing. They will be in the same possition 10 years down the track. I dummed myself down alot because i wanted to fit in with my peers. (Including family). I was a proper fuck boy and got hammered and had sex with many women. I was a god in the eyes of my friends. I am now 27 and dont assosiate with anyone i used to want to impress anymore because they are all on meth and dont have jobs. I now own a house and am re studying my school education. i could have been in this position a lot earlier without them

I also grew up in a poor family in a poor area so there wasnt alot of friend options. I was constantly the only one of my friends with a job and a car and that liked to do other things to get ahead. I should have clicked on much earlier