Nice tabloid.

>Shoot, any man would rethink the bride
Maybe at a gay wedding.

But that's a man baby

>Using any version of Linux
>2016

holy hipster, batman.

>Shoot, any man would rethink the bride
Women aren't supposed to have otter mode. I wouldn't fuck that.

>I wouldn't fuck that
Well that means you're not gay then, because that's a fucking man baby.

>any man would rethink the bride
the fuck? this "31" year old looks 48 with makeup on. hop off the bike, you catelyn looking cunt

>that's a fucking man baby
My dick has served me well, then.

That is an ugly fucking dress and way too short for a wedding

There's a thing called "modesty" you know

Oh my god I want to plant my seed in all of them.

3>2>4>5=1

U wot

2>4>1>3>>>>>>>>>>>degenerate shitskin 5

>Unity

Fucking get KDE my nigger

rolling for 3-4 I really hope she's legal

Well you really aren't supposed to wear white or try to outdo the bride on her special day. If she was invited something like this should have been expected but if she was someone's date then whatever.

2>4>3>1=5 is more like it.

>woman dresses like a hoe at a formal wedding
>friends and family trying to celebrate in style call out said hoe
>called "bullying"
>someone actually writes about this like the hoe was a victim instead of just a stupid hoe who unnecessarily brought it on herself

Critical theory is alive and stronger than ever.

Also, fuck she looks old for "a 31 year old" who dresses like an 18 year old, if that is her real age

Meh, rollin

3-6 pls

>2016
>Using botnet 10
Holy idiot, batman.

wew leds

>woman
>she
That's a man baby

damn fingolians

rolling for 3-4 really hope she's [spoiler]il[/spoiler]legal

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Give me something good

Some people can't afford windows.

>affording windows
Please be joking.

>I cant afford an OS that has been free for a year now

Ok? Thanks for the lesson

proving once again that the patriarchy isnt the one ruining womens lives, it's women.

not that shit haired hoe

It's only free if you own windows Vista or later.

I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
No homo.

LIFT WHILE THE SCOOPS ARE STILL IN YOUR VEINS

Rolling for anything

>using spyware as your daily driver OS
>not dual-booting and only using for games

baka desu senpai

pls not the brunette

This was not my intention when making that post
Please behave

The only way I can calm down is by placing my hand in their hands and holding on.

is that a tranny?

It is a stupid dress to wear for a wedding as a bride. As a woman, a bride, she should be really playing up her femininity and beauty - not her mannish-ness and vulgar narcissism.

Go to /g faggot

Why is it always the ubuntu fags who have to make it obvious they use linux in their screenshots?
No one else does this.
t. non-shit distro user

Ermahgad the horror

>31 years old

Fuck lads. I'm 28 years old. Is this what I have to look forward to?

FUCK.

You're legit retarded. I pirated 8 and got 10 for free.

I'm not a nigger

Enjoy your subpar OS then.

>Why is it always the microsoft fags who have to make it obvious they use windows in their screenshots?
>No one else does this.

autism the post

OPs image literally proves your point wrong.

Buy it from Kinguin/G2A

WHATS IN THE FUCKING BAG

Honestly, I've seen worse.
If it follows the dress code of the wedding, and everybody is dressed sorta club-like, it's not even disrespectful.
I'd have to find the article and read to know if it was about the dress or about the muscles, but fuck that shit.

WHAT'S IN THE BAG

nothing. it's just a... bag.
from a distant, mid-asian country.
which might or might not contain death itself.
or maybe a sewing kit, she looks like she sews.

3-4 pls, 5-6 is okay too

5-6 plz

install gentoo

rolling for 5-6

Praise be to Stallman, brother.

I've been in IT for 12 years and I still can't give any less fucks about what you are going on about. It doesn't matter to anybody. Keep it to yourself next time.

in all honesty that Veeky Forums chick was being an asshole and wanted to be the center of attention

every gymrat I've dated is even more insecure than the avg girl
major sloots also :)

10/10

Dude, don't let others put you down, because you know what ? What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

What would you suggest ?

reroll!!11!!!1!!!

>became the target of a rude group of women
This isn't news, this is life
Fuck off

WORST SCREENSHOT EVER

WHAT

IS

IN

THE

BAG

rolling 5-6

What is in the bag ?

roll for satchel

>not using xp
>sucking dick
Pick one

>using xp
>sucking dick
Pick one

>tfw i see /g/ copypasta on Veeky Forums and everyone responds to it

xdddddd

Why are you defending his autism you dumb cuck. First of all let me explain why this guy is a faggot. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

I see you got autism here, m8. Let me tell you something. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

You're missing the point you gay retard. All I'm trying to say is that what you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

It's like you don't even listen to me. Just realize that what you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

>The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system.

> 2016
> Buying into the whole OS botnet concept
> Buying into filesystem botnet concept
> Not running a barebones kernel with busybox in initramfs on top of it

It's what I've been trying to say all along. Ones you realise that all you need to understand is what you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Lmfao everyone replying to copy pasta
>10/10

Give it to me

L-lewd!

Windows 7 2012 version with no updates is still the best OS user.

>not using Arch

Kinda a weird dress to wear to a wedding, to be honest, depending on who she is to the couple, and what kinda wedding. It honestly seems like something you'd wear clubbing.

That being said, I'm willing the bet people making fun of her were skinnyfat and gross.

I want this goddamned satchel. It looks awesome. I'd love to rock up to a bar wearing it, and watch as people want to ask, but are too intimidated by my apparent autism to actually do it.

Is that fucking ducktape and pink wrappings?
what the fuck.

>KDE
Bloated piece of shit

It's a skin-tight short dress. She's hideous.

Roll

holy shit.. I'm 25 and look like a pre-teen casper. Do I automatically turn into this once I hit 31?

haha, but thats pretty normal at weddings now.
A lot of girls just dress in all black sexy tight dress that gives the bride a run for her money. Theyre just going to party afterwards anyway so why not