/QTDDTOT/

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.
What the fuck, Veeky Forums? You'll let the DYELs conquer the comfiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

sixstarpro.ca/products/six-star-whey-protein-plus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I have deeper relationships with women?

Find women you can connect with, who love you as much as you them, and who are simply a positive influence on your life.

If a gym only has two places to do deadlift/squats/etc its not a very good gym, right?

"Those who speak, do not know. Those who know do not speak"

But you are tripfag so you are prolly dyel as well.

As long as you can do the lifts you need to, at a decent price, it is good.

Unless that place is packed and you can never use the squat rack or dl platform

Earlier during OHP I snapped some shit up between my shoulder/neck and now it hurts whenever I look left or move my neck too fast and feels constantly tight. What do?

The fuck do people mean when they say 1/2/3/4?

did the jews really do 9/11?

Are you me?
I tweaked my neck warming up with lmao1pl8
Took 2 rest days and did epsom salt baths with long soaks, and just slowly practiced neck mobility.

Felt amazing today until i did some burpees and hill sprints.

Kinda feeling stiff again, but not painful

no, but they knew full well it was coming and chose to do nothing to stop it

135lb/60kg overhead press
225lb/100kg bench press
315lb/140kg lowbar squat
405lb/180kg deadlift.

A pretty good bench mark to aim for as a novice, and your lifts will usually be close to this (at least your 1rm, if not for reps, but for sure 1pl8 ohp for reps) by the time you are ready to transition to an intermediate routine

been squatting atg for about 4 months and it is killing my hipflexors. I have APT should i just go parallel?

What's the cheapest place to buy Quest bars? Holy fuark joo guise, these things are literally figuratively better than sex.

if I'm just starting out (3 weeks ago), gave up soda + fast food + processed shit. Began weightlifting 5 days a week with a 1 mile run each way to the gym those 5 days.

is it plausable my body weight has been stagnant because I'm gaining muscle and losing fat? I know 3 weeks is super early to be seeing any legit changes but I'm eating on average at a 900 calorie deficit (per the sticky calculator) and my bodyweight has just been staying the same.

6 ft 2 at 187-186 lbs.

Yes I weigh myself at the same time every day after my morning shit. .
No I'm not cheating on my new diet.

I've beat all those but the squat. Always wondered what people meant by it and why it was just so readily accepted as a statement. Thanks man!

>tfw when almost having 2/3/4/5 , just need my dead and squats

So I'be heard pure cardio is terrible to do before breakfast.

What about sprints though?

>2001+15
>falling for the 9/11 jew

Keep it up. First off, yeah, body re-composition is totally legit - you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, especially if your hormones are all on the level.

The second thing to take into account is the physiological response that comes when you first start exercising. The body is going to hang onto extra water and fill glycogen stores it never had to worry about before.

Give it 3 more weeks - if there's no noticeable change in either the way you look or the numbers on the scale then re-evaluate.

Thank you. This is all just so new to me and I'm putting in so much effort I don't want to be 2 months down the line and learn "Oh hey, I drank TOO much water" or "oh, I was eating the wrong kind of chicken, so you wasted your time."

How do I TRULY connect with them?

Talk to them, how else?

They need to have similar interests and similar personality as you.

You're overthinking it.

hi

does anyone have a source for using yohimbine? i heard it is a similar effect to an ec stack?

thank youuuuu

Has anyone noticed a difference from cutting out all refined sugar (including bread) from their diet? Even keeping fruit to a minimum.

Does anyone know of any antidepressants I can get over the counter that won't fuck up my ability to lift?

What is natty?

So i just got pic related from one of my grandparents.

Is it a good read?

How far can you be before you get loose skin from weight loss?

I've heard of people microdosing lsd as a way of self treating depression. you take like 10 micro-liters every few days instead of the like 100-300 that you'd use to trip. havent tried it myself but maybe something you might want to look into, definitly be a bunch cheaper than paying for actual meds

Yeah, don't worry about drinking too much water. It's *technically* possible, but that sort of thing really only happens within the context of marathon runners, "extreme eating" contests, stuff like that.

When they say this, they mean for 5 reps. This is considered the absolute bare minimum to be able to say you are "strong".

I've been micro dosing on and off for a few months and it goes one of two ways.

1) you feel connected with everything around you, you realize all the shit you thought was important and that's been bugging you is actually bullshit, and you come out feeling amazing.

2) you hide in your room feeling anxious as fuck because fuck acid.

as long as you keep the doses in check it's usually positive, but micro dosing can quickly turn into casual acid trips if you're not careful.

I work a 9 to 5 and I'm usually pretty tired once I get to the gym, so I haven't made much progress in the last few months (not trying to find excuses, but it is what it is). I do SL 5x5 and when I do it on saturdays, I can usually get through it EZPZ, even adding weight, but then when I go after work, I'm literally never able to complete my sets. For example, I completed my bench workout with 155lbs on saturday, but then today I wasn't even close to completing it at 150. What should I do? I do sleep 8 hours a night but having to work out after work just kills me. I haven't missed a session but I feel like I'm just maintaining my noob gains. I can't go in the morning because that would mean waking up at 4am and I can't handle that.

What do? I'm ok with the body I have now but I'd still like to get stronger.

has anyone had the costco generic brand protein bars? I noticed them on a trip recently and their macros were competing with quest bars.
what I'm wondering is how do they taste and would they be worth a buy on a future trip.

How can I buy DNP online? Do I need to use bitcoin? Send it to a dummy address? Been lifting for about two years and cutting absolutely sucks just looking for a way to speed it up

I'm a skinnyfat DYEL newfag and these numbers seem ludicrous to me. I can barely bench 50lbs and my highest squat is 70. Those are benchmarks for novices?

Fuck me.

I don't know, but I'd be interested to find out when you finally just take a chance and buy them yourself because nobody answered. I just tried Quest bars myself a couple days ago and literally figuratively ejaculated in my pants because they were so good. But they are SOOOO friggin expensive! If I could find a similar product for half the price I'd be all over that shit.

tips for increasing my bench strength?

In week 3 of SL. What are the pros and cons of lifting every other day? i.e. instead of AxBxAxx, I'd do AxBxAxBxAxBx... Do you need those two days rest on days 6 & 7? Would it help anything?

Seems like, if you can handle it no problem on Saturdays when you're fresh, that you're too tired after work (either physically, or mentally) to really push yourself. Maybe some kind of preworkout supplement or caffeine would give you the kick you need?

Yeah, but then I can't sleep and it's a never ending cycle. I guess I was more or less venting.

how much are you dosing?

Is a 35% 50% 15% macro ratio good for clean bulking?

which macros do those percentages refer to?

Any thoughts on how to get my shoulders bigger? Mine seem to be disproportionately small. I've been doing upright rows, lateral raises, and shoulder presses.

whose this semon of demen??

'natural' ie. no roids, hormones, creatine and such
protein powder and supplements are a OK tho

Bench more

I think I pulled something and now when I squat it hurts when I go below parallel. What's a good squat substitute to do while I heal? I'm thinking hack squats, jefferson squats or zerchers.

When I lift in the morning, should I eat before or after lifting? I'm currently lifting on an empty stomach and it's very unpleasant.

Then eat... Stupid... Fucking... Fuck...

Does anyone have the pick two triangle for being natty?

I was reading up on barbell row technique and came across two conflicting pieces of information.

One says to line the barbell up with the end or your toes and pull straight from there
The other says to line the barbell up over midfkkt and pull vertically through

Which is it and why?

>midfkkt
*midfoot

bump?

If pendlay row, end of toes
Yates row middle foot because you essentially have to DL the bar up in order to get in position

big, lean, natty: pick two

mid foot. that's where it's going to end up anyway.

unless you're oly lifting, then start over the toes as it'll help you hit the positions.

i do the pendlay version. i was watching an alan thrall video and he says to pull from toes while stronglifts website says pull through midfoot. and i'm still unsure why either way.

toes

Thanks bro

How often can you squat and DL 85% in a month?

will bjj on rest days destroy my gains

15 each

How far apart should my arms be on bench?

Bench 2 plates or more

where does the bar need to touch when I do a regular bench press? Sometimes I have it on my middle chest, sometimes my nipples

I'm no doctor, but I've had that injury from wrestling before. It fucking sucks. It lasted a few weeks for me. Still hurts on occasion. I would recommend a doctor if you can, not a good idea to fuck with necks.

I'm lactose intolerant and I've been drinking 2 scoops of whey protein everyday for a while now. How much of that protein do you think has not been getting digested? I'm seriously pissed off right now.

Best exercises for gut and manboobs?

Sticky read*5

Newfag

How do you get rid of the gag reflex?

Two questions:

1) Do you enjoy bulking? What about it do you enjoy?

2) Have you experienced people treating you differently, for better or for worse, after you've made noticeable progress?

Is doing deadlifts and squats in the same day a good idea?

My quads are fucking destroyed

Reading sticky doesnt supply that information other than SS+GOMAD+MORE SQUATS
Tight grip with one hand
Desensitizing throat spray
Practice

1) Barely starting my bulk, so I don't really have an answer just yet.

2) At my worst, I was around 160 lbs at 5'5" and now I'm 145 lbs at 5'10". The treatment by other people is simply better. I have no regrets slimming down to a reasonable weight.

You should be more concerned about your own self esteem, though.

Yes it does. You want to lose fat, so go on a caloric deficit.

Spot reduction is a meme.

>Spot reduction is a meme.
I have the hardest time believing this
>have twig arms
>Work on arms
>can now lift things
>arms dont look like shit
>this logic doesnt apply to other things because sticky says so
Explain this shit

Spot reduction and fat distribution are two different things.

There should be a 45 degrees angle between your upper arms and torso. That far apart.

what is the best food for optimal height gains?

It's part of the Starting Strength base regiment, so it can't be that bad if it's meant for absolute baseline hungry skeleton beginners

So as someone who tends to have fat distribution at torso in the form of moobs and gut please explain
Sleep while hanging upside down

Caloric deficit. Lose fat through a cut. Lose enough fat until you lose your gut and boobs.

Post stats, what are we dealing with.

nigger you just proved yourself wrong, if spot REDUCTION was true you would have even twigger arms

>Post stats, what are we dealing with.
6'2", 165lbs, No gains at all, work a desk job
>Caloric deficit. Lose fat through a cut. Lose enough fat until you lose your gut and boobs.
I dont eat a lot as it stands but I will see if I can cut any more.

c'mon man, don't spoonfeed the newfags that kind of basic shit, the sticky is there for a reason.

Same guy here.

Can somebody look at the ingredients on one of these (they're all the same), particularly the part that says 97% whey protein isolate, and tell me what that means? Like does that mean 97% of the whey protein in this blend is isolate form or what? I'm just concerned that the reason I haven't been making gains is because I'm not digesting enough protein. Although I did some research and apparently even the concentrate is like 80% protein and very little lactose so maybe I'm just overreacting.

I guess I care too much, even about the newfags

Forgot the link: sixstarpro.ca/products/six-star-whey-protein-plus/

Keep track of your calories, don't assume. Use the calorie calculator in the sticky and actually read the sticky this time.

While doing curls i grip the bar super hard to the point where the bar doesn't roll at all.

Every few days i end up putting too much strain somewhere in my left forearm and it causes shooting pain and i'm unable to do curls.

I've accepted the fact that curlbros are faggots. What is a better rounded set instead of curls?

>Fuck it, I'm drunk and just got home from work

Anyone banged a self claimed lesbian?

I'm going through one of those right now.

Hammer grip weighted pullups.

Sprints are cardio, so...
It depends on how fast you lose weight. Force sleep to be within your life schedule. Sounds like you need it, user.
Lift.
If you mean bigger as in muscle then just do the shoulder exercises. Maybe pull-ups. If you mean bigger as in wider then you're locked down by genetics to have narrow shoulders.
Eat after, you don't want to vomit at the gym, do you?
No.

40 lbs at most I'd say.

I lost 80 lbs and I have a decent amount of loose skin. My belly button is like 2 inches lower than it should be despite having a visible 4 pack.

Is it normal for only one side of my neck to show the hollow bit under the collarbone and not the other?