Veeky Forums and height

>tfw 5'8"
>never gave a shit about height until Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums constantly jammed in my head over the course of 2 years how inferior and pathetic i am because of my height
>now have a legitimate phobia around taller men (5'11+) and feel like a complete bitch near them

I sincerely hate this place, it made my social anxiety 10x worse and my life considerably worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html
lookism.net/Thread-This-Asian-Midget-is-a-Slayer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same boat friendo. never even worried about my height until Veeky Forums. now i only where shoes with max height gains.

I'm your height, and I still don't give a shit about my height even after browsing Veeky Forums.

Insecurity is not an attractive trait. That's what these memes made up by these losers are designed to do. They are designed to make you feel inferior and make you stoop down to their level.

Be content and happy of the cards you are dealt with, and everything will fall into place.

5'5" here. Never worried until I started reading shit on the internet due to lack of GF or romantic success. Now I am just a whey eating, self hating, diminutive husk. Though I also was unaware of my bad haircut, fat gut, and bad fashion as well prior to Internet self help.

5'3" here. Iktf senpai.

Short men are useless

move to the philippines. Yoiu will be taller than most men atleast.

I'm 5"8 and I fuck plenty of bitches

95% of girls that are 5"7 and under don't give a fuck that your 5"8

most females are under 5'5" so you should be fine. obviously there're advantages to being taller though, but you have to work with what you were given

>95% of girls that are 5"7 and under don't give a fuck that your 5"8

sure thing buddy

Spread your delusion where it's welcome lol
t. 6'4

>tfw work in retail
>6'3
>see someone somewhat far away and think "god damn nigga that dude's tall as fuck"
>walk past them and realize their eyes are at the same level as mine
if you never gave a shit about your height there's no reason to now. your height does not become noticeable until you are short enough that people actually notice. at 5'8 you have little reason to be so insecure about your height, don't be a beta bitch about it

you are the one that is deluded if you think most girls don't care about height

isn't it weird that a Mongolian carpet collection forum is filled with 6'1''+ autistic bodybuilders. Even though the average height of men is 5'9''.

Weird how 90% of the people here are soo tall and autistic.

kek

he probably lives in Colombia

>believing people on the internet
its your own fault, you put it in your own head when you could have just laughed at it and understood that pretty much everything online and especially on this forum is a joke

>letting a meme get to you
Lolling irl

Yeah, yeah. I bet you think the optimum cock size is 7.5 and up too hahaha

If it wasn't implied, what I was getting at is that like most things in nature, height is distributed through a bell curve, and unsurprisingly 5'8 is common as fuck. don't sweat it.

> social anxiety
> a thing
You got double meme'd friendo

No, but the optimal height for men is about 6'
How is this controversial?

5'5" here, i get smashed about my height from my gym bros, but mfw i lift more than all of them and they're all above 5'8"+
one of them has been squatting 50kg for around 10months kek

wow, so much taller, oh my god

what site is this?

I might be retarded but isn't this bell curve a bit off?

Every bar to the left of the midpoint goes over the line, and almost every bar to the right goes under.

Seems the curve should be shifted to the left a bit.

mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html

how much do you weigh. I'm the same height but I'm a weak piece of shit.

damn this wojack looks like me damn.

no clue, I didn't make it

How are you that impressionable? Literally strangers on the internet made you self conscious. You fucking retard!

well look, you cant change it

you can either do the best with what you have, or complain about it till you die

pick one

I'm 5'9 and I like it when girls are taller than me

I'm not gonna have babies with a girl who isn't taller than me, that's for sure. It's actually a little difficult to find a girl who is tall and doesn't have a fucked up face

only when you accept the ugly truth about yourself can you truly improve, we make your life better not worse

I'm 6'4 and I don't think less of short dudes. I'm kind of jelly of their shorter limbs when it comes to lifting and how quick they can look bigger.

It's all just banter.

Whether there is or isn't truth to it doesn't matter anyway because you can't change it.

You probably bitch and moan when it rains, too. The best you can do is bring an umbrella.

I'm 5'10" and this place makes me feel self conscious lol.

But then I remember most of the lanks trying to shame people shorter than them only do so because they're self conscious about their inability to get visible gains.

7x5.5 dick

thanks to fit I feel insecure cause everyone seems to have 7.5-10 inches

thanks Veeky Forums

I'm 5"7, tallfags are just jealous they'll never be able to fulfill their fantasy of having sex with a giant amazonian woman.

Stay mad.

if chris benoit can be like 5'9" and still brutally murder his family, you can be 5'8" and not be a fucking coward

5'5" here, I've always been the 'short one', so I've just kinda grown up with it and it doesn't really bother me. In fact, it has its upsides - it's convenient for gymnastics and agility, but of course there are some downsides too. It's all about perspective really - short people have their advantages and disadvantages, as do tall people. It's like comparing a monster truck to an sprint car - they both have their pros and cons.

>20 guys are 6'6"
>almost 4% of the population
>66 are 6'6" or over
>almost 13% of the population is over 6'6"

Come on man, where on Earth could this be true? I've met one guy in my life who was legit 6'5", and he's never met anybody taller than he is.

Kek

>stoop down to their level
You sure you don't need a step ladder, champ?

I guess we then have confirmation that autism makes you taller

autism master race

this can't be true the sites got to be rigged right??

t. r9k, fit, misc, just about everywhere on the internet these days.

> tfw 5'8
> has never stopped me from getting grills
> current fuckbuddy is taller than I am, still retardedly into me

you have the luck of a god my friend

When will they learn?

I'd say 5'8-5'11 is doable if you have some confidence. Below that all I've gotta say is that I'm sorry lads

lookism.net/Thread-This-Asian-Midget-is-a-Slayer

If I could trade you I would bro. I'm 6'2 but too autistic to try to talk to females so that doesn't matter and don't do anything athletic competitively but I'm just hitting that threshold where I bump my head on shit all the time. Thank God I'm not like 6'5. You could use my height better

Yeah, the distribution here is obviously way too spread out. 84 inches? That's 7' tall, incredibly rare. No way were 3 out of 511 people that tall. The tallest guy I've ever met in my entire life (meaning the tallest out of thousands of people) was 6'9 and he absolutely towered over everyone else.

I'm 6'4", and I work with a guy who is 5'6". Honestly sometimes I do feel bad for him, lots of times customers make jokes about his height and then look over at me and grin. Gotta be even worse that he had to stand next to me all the time making him look even shorter than he already is.

That said, he has a pretty hot girlfriend and plays in a band, and I don't have either so life ain't all bad for him.

Not sure why some people are cruel like that.
Only man I've seen who I thought, "wow, he is SHORT" is a guy who works at a supermarket near me and he was a head and a half or more shorter than me (I'm 5'8), must've been legitimately 4'11 (149 cm)
But I would never look down on him for it or anything.
Metaphorically, I mean.
Physically, it's unavoidable.

At 5"11, I lived the entirety of my life quite happy of my height, and unuware of the issues of height. My 2 best friends since high school are also both 6"3+ giants, and it never bothered me.

Now at 26, thanks to Veeky Forums, I think I'm on the short side and cannot help but envy my friends and loathe them for not making the most of their god-like heights.

The place I work at has a lot of upper class rich white collar type customers who are just in general assholes. Most of the time they aren't even that mean of jokes, mostly we have this one doorway that's only around 6'5", so I just barely fit under, and most guys make the comment of "Shit you're lucky if you grew another inch you would have smacked your head. Hey, (coworker), at least you don't have that problem, eh! Hahaha".

5'3" and i still dont give a shit

5"8 and i don't give a shit

I could see that. Sometimes people just make jokes about that sort of thing without really meaning much harm by them.

5'11 and just half an inch below average so im pretty content.

>5'11
>half an inch below average
>6'0 is average
Alright, man. Whatever you say.
[spoiler]5'9 is still the average.[/spoiler]

Let's not go overboard.
I'm 5'11 and pretty much every girl I fucked bitched a bit about my height. Still got laid tho, don't care.

I'm 5'1", so I compensate for my height by lifting weights. Even short dudes make fun of me, so 5'8" guys are gods to me. It could be worse, OP

5'9 is not the average where it matters
5'11-6' is very common among collage aged, white guys, you know, the ones you should compare yourself to

it's like the "5.5" is the average dick" meme
it might be, statistically, but if you honestly think chad's dick is smaller than 7 inches you're delusional

I'm 6'5 and manlets basically try to run away from me in the gym so I won't be standing next to them showing how short and inferior they are

thats so true!!!

6'5 bro, we all have something that we're insecure about and this fucking board always manages to pull it out. 6" dick, perfectly fine, perfectly average, never a complaint, but Veeky Forums says I'll always be a cuck if i don't have some nigger mongoloid cock. Do what makes you happy and confident man, there are always going to be girls and people as long as you're confident. Some chicks like tall dudes, some like short, there are like 8 billion of us now, you have plenty to choose from, even if some aren't looking for what you got.

>5'6 here, I wish I could be 5'8
life is suffer

Got a physical recently, got my height measured for the first time in years....It's 5'10....I measured 5'11 for my drivers license. I thought I was a king manlet at least but I'm just a regular manlet. Is there a way to get that inch back? Should i just hero?

Do people really get insecure about their height?

What is wrong with being a manlet? Im 5ft11 king of manlets, why would you feel bad if you are not 6ft4+.

because I'm 5'6 maybe?