I'm age 23, down 40#s with 40 to go, are my tits permanently fucked or are there chest exercises I can do...

I'm age 23, down 40#s with 40 to go, are my tits permanently fucked or are there chest exercises I can do? I'm super self conscious about my body, plz no bully.

Blue board

Having trouble determining sex

Nice gyno faggot.

Guy or girl?
I can't even tell anymore

Girl unfortunately

I would play with those titties if your waist wasn't so huge t.b.h

They are stuck like that for the most part. Will not look as bad in clothes once your body follows.
I would recommend dropping a bunch more weight then going for a boob job/ skin tuck all at once to save a bit.

id fuck u good right now

Delete your image, it's a blue board, newfag.

Just wear a push up bra.

This is why I lift.

Workin on it

Yes, you're fucked. Your tits will not go back to being perky.
has the right idea

Shit, i totally forgot this was a sfw. I'm not sure how to delete things :/

While you're defying the blue background, post lower backside for better workout recommendations.

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

It's not much better, chronic square butt

>down 40#s with 40 to go, are my tits permanently fucked or are there chest exercises I can do?

Lose weight + Push ups
Time will tell.

fucked for life, you can probably have them fixed with cosmetic surgery if you are the insecure.

It's like a 500 lb man losing 300 lbs. Sure he is going to have stretch marks and loose skin, but he sure as hell looks better even with all that at his new weight.

Don't let small things stop you from losing weight/exercising. You can't look any worse by trying.

I dated a 23 year old girl who lost lots of weight and her tits were so saggy and flat. Unfortunately after the skin has stretched that much they will never go back to what they should be.

I'd suck on those tiddies

MODS
O
D
S

enjoy your ban faggot.

I am the insecure

Also, thank you. I'm not giving up, I'm just trying to get my boner terrorist body back to a pleasing form. Looks like I need to save for surgery

Nice ass, i'd fuck you doggy style. And i'd consider myself out of your league

Thanks!

Thats some bad gyno bro

BEEP BEEP BEEP****
SCANNING VICINITY

LOW TEST MALE DETECTED

SCANNING COMPLETED
BEEP BEEP BEEP****

MODS MODS MODS
GIRLS AREN'T ALLOWED ON THE INTERNET

They're fucked. Good job on losing the weight though

Read the sticky.

it's a she

Post face

Please tell me more about me :^)

MOOT!!

I have! It's taken me 5 months to get to this point but I lurk here and read a lot to keep going and keep motivated etc.

Sadly I don't think exercises will fix this. But you can still make something else a selling point if you continue losing weight. Good luck user.

filtered

Some men like those kind of boobs, so I wouldn't worry about that. Good job on 40 down, that's impressive. Once you lose that next 40, men won't care about how low your tits are, they will be enjoying the rest of your body instead. your ass has potential. Focus on the good parts of yourself, you've lost more weight than 80% of the fuccbois on here. Keep going :)

Senpai ?

>Boner terrorist

Wut

Thank you. Truly it means a lot to read things like that

Just exercise and you will look a lot better, tits are the least of your worries, you can literally buy a new pair of tits any time.

The rest is the problem, you need to work out for it. Keep on it user.

Yes your tits are doomed by having been a landwhale, but there is hope.
You seem to have potential for having a pretty decent body, so drop the weight, never stop until you're thinner, with a nice ass and without that gut, then you can have plastic surgery on your tits.
They will probably end up looking very nice with just skin removal, but you could put small implants to help it fill out too.
Don't give up, faggot

HOW on earth does that happen and can it be fixed?

Every day I'm closer. Thank you for the encouragement

Squat and bulk to gain ass.

Bad genetics and weight gain? I hope it can be fixed. It looks better than it did at least

Squat like a madman(girl) to get a nice bubble ass and you'll be golden.

They're fucked
Only surgery will fix it

But don't worry implants sre really good these days

Now to come up with the 10k lol