How much milk do you drink a day?

How much milk do you drink a day?

1/2 Litre here

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/media/2014/04/milk-hormones-cancer-pregnant-cows-estrogen
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002203021630323X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been doing a gallon a day since I was maybe 12. Before that half a gallon. My mother used to complain about how much money she had to spend on my milk habit. Very recently, maybe the last 3 months I've been having trouble with milk. I drink it, enjoy it, and then shit my brains out. I don't know if you can develop a lactose intolerance or not, but it sure seems like it, and its making me sad

how much do you weigh?

>drinking your calories

Know how I know you're a skelly?

You better not be spillin or wastin that milk faggots. Milking cows is hard work

> t. Dairy worker

1 gallon whole milk

None

around 1/2 gallon

I drank so much i developed dairy allergy, kill me please

1/2 a litre fully skimmed milk with 150g oats and 17g cacao nibs every morning

Grats on graduating from GOMAD, you can hop on creatine know.

thats not possible

Mmm liquid estrogen.

Enjoy becoming a woman.

Used to drink about half to 3/4 of a gallon in a day. Then I hit my teens and it broke me out. So it's almond milk now for calcium.

SHUT UP I WILL KILL YOU

Might as well suck the jizz out of a tranny's dick. You'd get less estrogen that way.

3 litres or 3/4 gallon a day

I need to bulk harder, it's depressing to see the scale only go up by a pound of less a week

Pic Related me

>milk
I'm not a calf and I'm not a baby

Samefag

Used to drink about 500ml.

I didnt realise how bad it was for your skin until it was too late. My sebhorric dermatitis ravaged my face and I became agoraphobic.

Once I started making homemade almond milk, my symptoms have reduced to a minimum and I can actually look people in the eye now.

>shitposting and bullshitting this hard
vegan spotted

You can develop lactose intolerance. Most non-white people develop it around their early adulthood

I started getting intolerant about a year ago. I can't quit milk though, it's too good. I just grin and bear the sewage farts

t. 20-yo Hispanic

Vegan falsefaggers detected

hot back user, would love to lick it all the way down to your boypussy

About 400mL, I don't llike to have much dairy in my diet.

>19 posts
>17 posters
>2 posts by myself
I knew before but calling you idiots out on your stupid opinions is fair enough regardless

(checked)
>he doesn't know that all the hormones routinely added in the Proudly American farming make their way into those cow tits and eventually in red meats too
Ever wondered why man boobs and hormonal fuck ups are almost exclusively a merrikan problem?

That is why you're a dyel user

>I'm an idiot but I like to pretend I'm not
k

half a gallon of whole milk

anyone look at 2% milk? i looked the the nutrition facts and its 20 less kcal per serving but its got 2g more protein and 2g more carbs per serving with less fat?

is 2% better than whole milk?

>he doesn't drink superior California milk
Lel pleb. Only $2.99 a gallon and hormone free

Maybe you should buy milk locally instead of from Walmart

My friend had this problem and he killed himself recently

No its not, just saw the calories somewhere else, whole milk is healthier, un homogenized is healthier even

why does it have more protein and carbs? is it just that it fills the space where the fat wouldve been

(checked)
>hormone free
Not such a thing in the land of the free
motherjones.com/media/2014/04/milk-hormones-cancer-pregnant-cows-estrogen
"Going local" isn't a solution given the total lack of regulations, because you know, "freedom"

enjoy cancer

same. half litre of whole milk.

>motherjones
quality source

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html

Obviously
they skim away fat to make other shit with it as well
It's just the percentage that gets higher, if you amerifats had a decent system like the calories per 100 ml you'd see this

0 L per year

>quality source
I'm sure you double checked all the sources, academic and not, linked there

Oh wait you didn't

I have excema in my face, might this be due to milk? I drink about a liter per day I'd say. I'm half white half hispanic (white), and never had any troubles with milk so far.

You can't blame your problems with facial hygiene on milk you mestizo mongrels

Just try going dairy free for a week or so and see for yourself.

For me, my symptoms decreased in 2 days.
I have been milk free for a month now and Its so liberating to not have to check in the mirror every half an hour to ensure my fucking skin isnt peeling off.

>Thanks to the way it is produced nowadays, milk from a commercial dairy is likely to contain much higher levels of natural sex hormones than you'd find in milk from a traditional (pre-industrial) dairy herd
>commercial dairy
Good thing I don't buy from commercial dairies you fairy. It must suck living so far away from your food

Wow they used multiple studies done by one author supporting their views and only mentioned in closing that other studies found no correlation between estrogen levels and harmful effects

>I haven't read shit
>I'll reply anyway

It's huge problem here in pakistan, the growth hormone injections are dirty cheap and farmers spike their cows with them, if you by raw non pasteurized milk from a milk man you're getting a GH cocktail, it's in the meat also but loses it's potency after being cooked well done.

If you buy factory chicken here then you get all kinds of hormone related problems, including gyno in men and facial hair and excessive body hair in women.
It is said that all the hormones people are ingesting here now are leading to widespread ED, delayed puberty and hypogonadism, sadly due to shame/shyness/cuckness people don't get it sorted out early.

congrats on acting like a 12 year old and not knowing anything about milk

>oh shit I didn't read any of those sources
>I'll pretend he didn't read them either

Fuck that garbage article I'll get you a better, newer source. You better read this one too. I'll even highlight the important bits for you ;)

>The results of our study demonstrate that in mice, consumption of milk from pregnant cows did not affect plasma E1 and E2 levels; uterine weight in females; or testosterone levels, testicle, and seminal vesicle weights in males
>We found elevated plasma estrogens and estrogenic effects in both sexes if milk with added 100 ng/mL of each E1 and E2 was included in the diet, but these doses exceeded physiological concentrations of estrogens by 1,000 times, and it is therefore extremely unlikely to find such concentrations in native cow milk
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002203021630323X

You mongrels are all lactose intolerant, it's only glorious whites who have evolved along with cows.
Shut the fuck up, I know about your perceived persecution complex and your problems with milk and it's effects on your skin and acne, people with actually good genetics don't have that problem

I bulked up from 205 to 242 just by changing my breakfast from assorted breakfast shit to oatmeal with milk and frozen berries.

Granted, my breakfast oatmeat portion is currently around 2.5-3lbs, but fuck you. I bet you don't even rep out 3pl8 on the bench.

about 1L. it's fucking great.

>tfw white so I can drink as much milk as I want no problem
>shit my bowels out when I eat oats
I hate oats anyway, so bland, I can eat like 100 grams a day without a problem but upwards of 200 and I get diarrhea

>implying the parity operator commutes with the hamiltonian
come on now, is that how you want to admit defeat?

Modern agricultural practises evolved earliest around the indian subcontinant, around nothern india,pakistan and afghanistan, the earliest deomesticated cattle is thought to originate from these places. Many modern day cow breeds are descendants from Zebu and Aurouchs.

I'm not even him
milk can cause acne and other skin problems in 100% white people too
you're really acting like an angry 12 year old. you probably need some kind of help

>india
So indo Europeans not only civilized the middle east and India they also herded cattle, BASED
You Hispanic shitskins are more related to niggers and Arabs than to whites

And you can't handle banter
White people who have a problem with milk are not white in my book

i love unhomogenized milk, i wouldnt even care if it was unhealthy coz damn that shit is so delicious and creamy

What's really depressing however is that my ancestors developed citadels, co-oped with the greek empire, produced great feats of engineering, art and philosophy for thousands of years and now it's gone to shit, they don't teach anything pre islamic in Pakistani schools, the only way I got interested about it was by living abroad most of my life and drinking some MILK

Yeah, I mean I am not inclined into believing that people from the caucasus mountains and generally speaking from Europe are inherently better (who am I kidding here) but it's really fucking amazing if you actually get into ancient history, 90% of civilization was built by indo Europeans

Same here

Whole milk or skim milk? Why?

Whole of coursh

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would skim milk before drinking it to make gains...

I just chug it down, no idea how much I drink but I'd say a litre to a litre a hald

do you really eat up to 3 pounds of oats a day? over a kilo?

i have a friend whos been lifting for like 7 years, huge guy, he claims he eats at least 500 grams of oats in one sitting for breakfast and pre-dinner snack at work.

i can barely get more than 100 grams down. i do however eat them uncooked with milk, raisins and pumpkin seeds

lel