Hey Veeky Forums I'm drawing a comic

Hey Veeky Forums I'm drawing a comic

The comic is based off of Veeky Forums culture beginning with a weak dyel who meets a professional yet spergy powerlifter with a goal to become the strongest man in the universe. Together they engage in adventures like fighting gains goblins and defeating roided enemies like scooby and rich Pannini with a barbel that Louie uses as a sort of club. (Kind of like the Veeky Forums version of flcl)

It is satire of course but is supposed to be a light hearted comedy where Veeky Forums as a whole is represented in it but with a much larger emphasis on Veeky Forums

Thoughts? Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/qcbtA0p.jpg
i.imgur.com/2YruJcx.jpg
imgur.com/gallery/C65Op
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/reddit/

Make sure that they have a love affair with the barbell.

A) I hate the storyline but not the concept
B) Scooby would be a wise sage guiding you and Rich would be a blacksmith or butcher
C) Women should only be roided cheekie-types or hightest
D) Estus protein shakes
E) Pls don't suck
F) Pls don't try and be SiR

if Eddie van Halen was a woman that'd be him, almost an uncanny resemblance

I'd read it. Spergy powerlifter should have a shrine to Rippletits in his room and always have a thermos filled with whole milk clipped onto his belt. Dyel brah should be full normie status, that'd be a fun dichotomy between full sperg and full normie.

How far are you into it?

This

Idk why it won't let me post this

Well I haven't really revealed the story line. And it's bound to change

Also I'm taking everything you said into consideration

What is SiR?

Please don't, we don't need more meme shit LOL GAINZ ZYZZ XD on this board.

I've already completed ten pages which is not as much as what I'd like to have done considering the time frame. However once I get a good scanner I'll make sure to post my work to get some pointers from Veeky Forums and /ic/

Also I will most likely put your advice into consideration.

If you use a post with VG and other keywords in it, it automatically comes up as spam.

>what is SIR?

>What is SiR?

You are too new to be making a comic about Veeky Forums

Makes sense as he does constantly shill himself here

>what is sir

i.imgur.com/qcbtA0p.jpg
i.imgur.com/2YruJcx.jpg
imgur.com/gallery/C65Op

Veeky Forums's official comicbrah

Let him be fat at the beginning, who once walking out of a McDonald's, falls and his triple double mccheese and squeeze it all over his Evan shirt. It causes him to rethink of his life decisions.

Let him be
>18 or older
>bullied on highschool
>gets sudden bad memories when he's lifting, and makes him rage and lift more.

I can think of more autistic things.

Oh I've seen those comics everywhere I just didn't bother seeing who made them. It's kind of hipocritical in my part but yeah I like his work.

They better end up fucking each other

>What is SiR?
You havent been here long enough to do a Veeky Forums comic justice

Jeff Seidman leads a villain corporation of roiders and Chad's who treat people like shit, Jeff is a judge in Mr Olympia, he won 12 years in a row, Jeff is older in this. In the end the protagonist wins Mr Olympia where usually only Jeff's personal chads only win, Jeff steps down.

I already have the sort of work in progress plot for the first chapter

Anyone wanna hear it?

sure

Sure.

Muh dick

Sauce plz