I NEED HELP

You guys I need some help here. I was making my protein shake after lifting just now and I usually mix my creatine in with it. Well I was distracted and put 3 scoops into my drink. I didn't realize until after I drank it all. On the bottle it says only take one scoop a day. There's a serious warning about taking too much. I'm usually never this careless. fuck

What should I do guys? Do I induce vomiting or just go to the hospital? I don't want to OD.

C'MON

3 scoops of creatine or proton

It's too late. The creatine addiction has taken hold. So sorry, user...

YOURE NOT DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES

ure gonna get the shits haha

creatine

You have to do your regular workout but with all your weights 3 times as heavy to counter the creatine mate. You don't have much time

Sorry man....

MOOOOOOORE SCOOOOOOOBS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Sorry man...

Cya friendo

RIP OP

We'll always remember you as a man who loved creatine not wisely, but too well

CMON
M
O
N

sorry man its too late this is what hapened to Zyzz too u shouldve read the sticky ;;
see you space cowboy ;^(((

so what's going to happen?

F

he gains weight
so?

DRINK MORE WATER.
CM'ON!

Nice

tell me what's the worse that can happen I've done more scoops before

One time a friend of mine bought a big ass 200 serving tub of creatine but there was no scoop so he used his proton scoop.

A serving size of creatine is one rounded tsp.

He took 76 servings and he said he shit for three hours

What I'm trying to say is prepare your anus OP it's gonna be a wild ride

Since the creatine retains water, you'll need to drink a little more water to compensate for this than if you didn't consume it. More than you typically drink, since you took more than you usually do.

Anyone who consumes creatine should increase their water intake.

Do this OP or you're gonna fuck up your body

rip OP lmao

Whtvee you do STAY AWAY FROM THE SAUNA

better start drinking some water, and keep drinking it

the good news is that the next 2 days or so you are going to have crazy strength gains

It was nice knowing you man
Hope you go slowly
Leave humanity behind...

Kek nigger i can't believe it. You just lost your natty card.

Oh and you better go to the hospital that's significantly more than the recommended dosage. You need to go asap