/Cut hate/ thread

>be pencil dicked cutfag
>research online and get red pilled on circumcision
>question mom about it
>mom says Jew doctors convinced her to cut my week old cock for "health purposes"
>asked why my dad, (himself being uncut so my mom says) allowed my dick to be butchered
>her:he was saying he wanted to eventually get it done himself. SPOILER he never did
>She then says it also seemed infected for awhile which made me sick
>asked why in the hell would they then allow my other younger bros to be cut after this
>she says "I wanted you all to look the same"
>tfw I have never seen my bros dicks carefully enough to compare or even want to
One small victory tho
>hardcore religious sister and bro in law have a baby
>asking me to go take my nephew to get him cut because they are too cowardly to do it themselves and see him suffer
>debate the shit out of them and tell the horrifying truth about this shit
>they seem to ignore me and say he's going to get it done
>apologize to my 1 week old nephew in front of them and tell him tried
>couple weeks go by and find out they had a change of heart, say they'll let him decide when he gets older
praise Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

viafin-atlas.com/botched-circumcisions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#South_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eating feeling kind of strung out, but I blame the mild caffeine intake on top of that to help
>scale is inching down slowly
>stalling/deloading on all lifts

this shit sucks.

Such is my penance of being a former fattie

bro come on stay on topic, this thread isn't about dieting

yeah. It's about cutting.

And I hate it. Wish it was over.

YEAH, it's about being bitter over not having enough dickskin.

If you want more dickskin, just get a boyfriend already.

>tfw cutting on 1500 kcals a day

release me from this hell bros

What "horrifying truth"?

Just want to tell you that you did a good job man. You saved a child from getting his dick mutilated

>mfw cutting
nah jk cutting's not hard

OP here and happen to be cutting as well kek. It does suck and which is why im running an hour a day so my deficit wont be as big. Thanks for bumping

Thanks man felt good. Love the little boyo

Still waiting to hear the horrible truth

>tfw cutfag
>tfw multiple girls tell me they would refuse to fuck anyone with an uncut dick

Enjoy immediately making girls dry up

Many cases of botched cuts where the penis is mishaped even for a cutfag and in some cases even falls off and dies. Also the obvious anguish the babys go through from being operated on without sedation or anesthesia, not to mention the loss of sensation and feelim due to nerves not being there. If that isnt obvious enough Heres a site with pics related

viafin-atlas.com/botched-circumcisions.html

Those girls are stupid as fuck and i wouldnt want to fuck somebody who thought like that anyway. Thats like me telling a girl i really liked that since her vagina lips are too flappy for my liking they should be cut off or i wont fuck her. Or her nipple are to big and should be shrunk.

you're a fucking hero OP

you saved that child's penis

No girl in the world will stop sex because they're circumcised or not.

I'm cut and it's cool, one less thing in life to worry about. Wife is pregnant and if it's a boy I'm definitely cutting.

make sure your kids get mutilated too, so they can have all the women!

>living in jewish shithole where it is the norm to get mutilated

Cucked from the start senpai

just let it go guys

you can go insane being butthurt about this shit. just move on, nothing you can do about it now.

>not having a natty dick

Enjoy your covenant with Abraham.

Got my dick cut at 17, expected it to be all mutilated and senseless

Feels pretty much the same tbqh

>Running so my deficit wont be as big
???

You guys are spending your free time talking about other men's dicks. Take a step back and think about that for a second.

That's not true, it would be like you saying that you won't fuck them because they have lips at all.

Full beef curtains is a deal breaker for me

What is that one less thing you worry about?

Mutilating the genitals of children is something society should discuss to be honest. Belongs in the stone ages.

Seconded.

The problem is you have idiots like who do it to their poor sons because it was done to them, normalising the abuse.

Its illegal to circumcise baby girls, why is it normal to slice the dick of a baby boy?

>i'm cut so I should cut my son
are you really that butthurt about it?

They're significantly different medical procedures. Neither should be done generally, but most female circumcision is kind of like if they didn't just lop off your foreskin but the whole head of your dick.

In Malaysia it is common to perform female circumcision that only removes the clitoral hood, which is exactly analogous to the foreskin. Female circumcision was made illegal in the US in 1996, and even pricking with a needle is illegal. Personally I believe that both should be illegal. It should be the choice of the person getting cut, not anyone else.

cut dicks are nasty AF senpai all sorts of nasty shit goes into your dick..you cut fags are walkinng around with bacteria dick

>getting cut is cleaner they said

Yes but removing the clitoral hood is not nearly as damaging as removing the prepuce in the male. Its the same procedure, removing homologous body parts, but removing the male foreskin is MUCH MUCH more harmful. Neither should be done.

Made sense in my head kek i meant so i wont have to cut my diet as much.

Thanks Dr. Kellog!

>circumcision isn't an archaic practice performed by barbaric cultures

Korea? What the..

Christ.. Or antichrist more appropriate

N-no homo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#South_Korea

Ill just leave this here, goyim

Do you live in the USA? If that's the case it makes sense as I think most men are cut and thus women think a cut dick looks better.

When it comes to pleasure I read that normal dicks felt better to women as there was the skin which went up and down in the pussy.

This is actually really interesting.

>It is the only country among its geographical
and cultural neighbors in which most boys are
circumcised; no other countries with strong Confucian and Buddhist traditions circumcise at this rate [1]. In fact, circumcision is against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents. Confucius said, "We received our body, hair, and skin from our parents and dare not harm them. This is the
beginning of filialityā€¯

Christianity + US Military and Cultural Occupation since Korean war.

>yfw you are restricted to US women
>yfw you realize US women don't care enough to not sleep with uncut fags
>yfw uncut fags actually have more options than you.

Jew dicks stay cut

Is that idubbbz?

You're now aware that the foreskin is not yet separated from the glans in infants and the pain in circumcision comes ripping the two apart

That's Melonpan and I'm glad to see he's still insane.

Galatians 5 actually has some strong words against circumcision. It is strictly forbidden as a religious practice and it seems to be discouraged for other reasons as well.

>11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

You did a good thing.

Nofap take notes

>mfw 1500 is my TDEE
On a cut at 1000kcal a day and suffering

That fucking picture. Jesus christ, i am dying

So you are like 5'0 100lbs female?

MERE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

> tfw cutting on 3.2k cals