Alright Veeky Forums I need you to redpill me on the rice diet...

Alright Veeky Forums I need you to redpill me on the rice diet. I'm thinking about buying a giant bag of white rice and just eating rice like two or three times a day, I have a rice cooker and everything ready to go. I've read that you can't really put anything on the rice which sucks, plain white rice is virtually tasteless without some kind of seasoning.

>Inb4 read sticky blah blah blah diet blah blah blah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4aFxzAZdv7Y
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15506184
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15866762
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/135/11/2639.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592131
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18252204
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15955547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are literally retarded

read the sticky, you moron

you are so dumb

read
the

The fuck?

Good white rice is delicious plain.

But yeah your diet sounds like bullshit though.

well,
it's just carbs
low fiber
barely any vitamins or nutritional content apart from magnesium , phosphorous etc

>100% carb single source diet
Read the sticky retard

>>Inb4 read sticky blah blah blah diet blah blah blah
>Inb4 tell me to actually learn what to do
It's like you want to fail.

>No protein
>No fat
>No vitamins/minerals

God I hope the hospital you wind up in doesn't have wifi so you won't shitpost anymore.

Also white rice is only tasteless if you're used to disgusting fast food and microwave dinners. Which makes sense, only a fatty would eat so much garbage that white rice is tasteless to them and only a fatty would be so stupid as to think this is anything but a terrible idea.

White rice normally has a high GI so its not great carbs but in the Harvard study they had Uncle Ben Converted type at a pretty low number.

Also theres no redpill, this is poorfag food. Try to affort meat and fruits instead.

If Rice is so bad for you how come the Asians live off of it and they are skinny as a rail? Hmmmm?

Checkmate, where is your God now?

They also all smoke like crazy. Is smoking healthy now?

Because they're not dumb enough to live entirely off it. Those that do tend to suffer from serious malnutrition (one particular Buddhist sect tried to do just that - they didn't last long, also they did last long enough to pretty much bring down a ruling dynasty when the guy in charge tried the diet and slowly died from it).

They also have a diet very heavy in fish.

Fish is pretty much the magical meat that explains why Japanese people live longer than western countries, not rice or soy.

And if we take a look at what science has to say: youtu.be/4aFxzAZdv7Y

Rice is real tasty. Just eat it in moderation with other foods.

Spicy oil and sesame seeds are pretty good.

Quinoa is better if you can afford it. Actually has nutrients in it.

Because the Asian genotype has been selectively bred over thousands of years to better metabolize rice, you mong. On the other hand, a historical lack of bovine dairy means most Asians tend to be lactose intolerant, whereas you don't find that in Europe, where dairy was a dietary staple.

>ignoring population wide increase in CALORIES
>ignoring that fish has lower insulin index than white rice when CALORIES are matched
>"tired pancreas" nonsense
don't agree with the person you're replying to but that's just "nutrition science" definitely not science

Fish is not good for you. It's one of the largest dietary sources of methionine and contains environmental pollutants. Meat being low on the glycemic index doesn't mean much, because beef for example causes the pancreas to produce the same amount of insulin as if you were eating pure white sugar.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15506184
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15866762
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/135/11/2639.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592131
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18252204
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15955547

Alright mate.

if you wanna be 5'4 average height 130lbs yet 20% bodyfat, have 0 muscle mass, low testosterone and have a dying population because people would rather jack off to cartoons than interact with women then be my guest.

these are vegan g@ins' arguments, is that you or some child imitating him?

(You)