Power cleans look complicated so i'll just do rows instead

>power cleans look complicated so i'll just do rows instead

>rows hurt my back so i'll just do weighted chins instead

t-this is okay r-right? weighted chins, deadlifts, barbell shrugs, and a over head press can take care of all the muscles a Row builds up...r-right?

Rows work more than your back. By foregoing them for chinups, you're missing out on a lot of leg development as well, and lower back.

Not really, no.

Find another form of row or fix whatever the fuck it is you're doing to make your back hurt.

My legs are already tree trunks with squats and deads, are you saying the rows would make an even more noticeable difference?

My back can recover from squats and deads, but it can't when I add rows in, hence why I took them out.

>hence why

what's wrong with "hence why"

>i do power cleans instead of high pulls

My back never gets sore after I lift back
It's not too light because I'm failing sets, and I'm doing like 5 different back workouts

>my lats are uneven so ill swap barbell rows for dumbbell rows

who else /sensible/ here?

shit form

it's just not how "hence" is used.

>but it can't when I add rows in, which is why i took them out

would be fine. but if you really wanted to use "hence"

>but it can't when I add rows in, hence the removal of them from my routine

but this sounds clunky.

Any good resources for learning how to powerclean? I've read the chapter in SS but I still need help.

not that guy but i like to specify my decision, not imply it

Scoliofag here, started working out six months after after I had surgery to correct spinal curvature, its been eighteen months since the surgery now. I have metal rods in my spine, so my flexibility isnt that great and some exercises hurt.
My current back workout (its fairly light) is lat pulldowns, chin-ups and seated rows - are there any parts of my back I'm missing, and if so, how should I include them?

everyone who deadlifts and squats will have a much better lower back than you. but idk what you can do

The way rip teaches them is wrong anyway

get a coach or just do another exercise

>>
Can squat, and if I worked on hamstring flexibility I could probably deadlift too. Keeping my back straight is actually incredibly easy given my condition.

Underr8d

>I don't understand pendlay rows? Can I sub them out?

what did you mean by this?

Please never give advice again until you reach 2.5xBW DL and 1.5xBW chins
Absolutely yes.