Tfw i startet yesterday do play pokemon go in germany

>tfw i startet yesterday do play pokemon go in germany
>been training for 5 years
>be bulky bearmode
>got lvl 5 in pokemon go
> took over first gym in my town

wat

What does pokemon go have to do with being bearmode?

>cuz i aint Snorlax mode anymore

Noice how is it we don't have it in the states yet. Also how far do you travel for each Pokémon? I'm thinking of using it as a cardio tool.

Dope hopefully I'll set up a based team and dominate my area just worried that they might make each Pokémon like 30 miles away from each other.

Want do to make a piano man team what mons do think would fit this best?

MFW I can be a Pokémon master at last

3x Machamp
3x Gurdurr

>pe hopefully I'll set up a based team and dominate my area just worried that they might make each Pokémon like 30 miles away from each other.
its not always the same sometimes i travel like 7min on foot and there comes no pokemon sometimes i travel 3 mins and there are 4-1 pokemons

also when you ride the bus you see a lot of pokemon you can catch its better than walking

if somebody wants the game i can send you a link to a german site (its safe) where you can download it on your pc then you have to get the apk on your phone

>pic related OP posting with his phone

the downsite of this app is its pretty battery consuming and also you have to let your gps on

also i tried fake location apps but pokemon somehow fixed that you can not really use it

when using a fake location you are on the location where you wanted to fake it and the place is also rendered in the game but it says no gps signal and also there are never pokemon on fake locations

It's supposed to be released here Friday but it's very likely it will be early. What are fits teams looking like?

it would take you to catch 6 Ditto's
cuz its all oily

>its teams looking
well there are not really teams til now
you have 250 slots and you can have there the pokemons you need also you can upgrade 50 more slots but it costs money also there is a ingame shop like any other android free game, but you can play it without a problem if you dont buy anything

i would recommend to collect all pokemons you can get and always keep the strongest of them and the rest should be send away to the professor he gives you for every pokemon a bonbon of its type and with the bonbon you can upgrade you pokemons strenght or with enough bonbons also evolve it

nice trips i got there

also i forget to mention you build up your team when you are fighting against a gym somebody took over i havent seen any other player in my area but somebody took the gym in my town before me and i smashed him and took over the shit

>nice dubs i got there

>pic related mfw i took over the only gym in my area

congrats to everyone in this thread, you have accomplished literally nothing.

video games are cancer.

Ayy, i'm from germany, too.

But here in my area is literally nothing.

how can I download it in germany?

Google it.

There are sites with a link, so you can download it on your pc and then transfer it to your smartphone.

But there are rumours that they ban players who play it on this way, so i would not recommend to do it.