Thanks guys. I started 3 months ago with 0.1 btc and now I reached 2 btc. Sorry...

Thanks guys. I started 3 months ago with 0.1 btc and now I reached 2 btc. Sorry, Im not giving a single sat until I reach my 21 coins. Just wanted to say thanks.

Im sure I will reach 21 coins in 12 months. Im not an expert but if you have a question I know whats to be poor and micromanaging your cents

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/STRBTC/ZPISQHGn-Stellar-Lumens-600-profit/?utm_source=notification_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification_follower_idea_update
bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How into rich? I only lose

what where your trades?

Any tips for pajeets that wants to expand his 0.1 BTC to 2 BTC?

What do you expect to rise in the upcoming months?

congrats mate

what should I buy right now?

What do you think of NEO? It has seen an absurd gain these past 3 months.

Can you give us any advice? How did you do it?

Well, with 0.1 there is not much to do, I remember I tried to "diversify" those 200 bucks, pretty stupid if you ask me, but 200 usd was a lot of money to me then.

I did microtrades for almost no profit. Then waverided Neo for some gains. I entered at 7, left at 30 bucks...I missed like another 2x...for going out early.

To start I picked up solid coins, no flip shit, and did 5% gains on each again and again. For example, I did a ping-pong with bat at 45k-50k sats like 10 times, and Iota at 12k-15k. Iota still in ping pong mode, right now is 11k but I expect for it rise again to 14k. Iota price is manipulated by bots in bitifinex.

I did stupid shit too like buying monero at 30 bucks and selling for 28 because I wanted my money in less than 1 week.

The first tip is have iron hands. Not retarded hands. When I bought Sia on a "dip" at 260 sats, I cut my loses at 180. ONe thing is to have iron hands, other thing is to be retarded.

But the biggest gains were with low cap coins with pseudo decent teams. I did a ton of money with PoSW from 1000 to 3000. Elix from 1000 to 7000.

My new rule is if it has low market cap (5m or less), decent roadmap, white paper and you can see the devs...its a winner. Most shitcoins at that rank dont have neither of them

At the start I went safe, for small profits because I couldnt afford to lose my money. Now that I have a bigger room to invest I have 50% btc, 25% solid coins, 25% flip low cap shit but with some fundamentals

Right now Im watching Interzone for a quick flip. Signatum at 500 sats is a steal, should bounce back to 750 anytime even if the project is dead.

Also check Reecoin, that shitcoin is like 1 or 2 sats on livecoin, and its doing a hardfork soon. You will get another shitcoin, but since Ree was once 40 sats, I frankly can see the new coin reaching at least 20 sats. The trade is 1:1 and you keep your ree.

I would try first to slowly go to 0.3 btc first with safe shit. Once there, you can put 0.1 btc on a flipcoin. If you are going for super safe just catch something expensive on a dip like neo or gas. If you see a sudden, big spike down, buy fast for the bouncing.

Also check good but seemingly dead coins with low volume for example aragon right now. It has barely a few cents of volume. When biz says a coin is dead, its usually on accumulating phase but they are too retarded to realize.

And my last advice is DONT BE AFRAID OF ICOS and dont be afraid of etherdelta. Its harder than your regular exchange but worth

thanks. that's solid advice. you on discord senpai?

I'm in the same spot as you were. Being a student is tough. Right now, I have some ETH which I'll be hodling. And playing with 200USD. Lost in Elix. But Link is giving me back something. :(

Learn how the coins work. Dont delete them from blockfolio even if you sell it. Learn their patterns, you will recognize their history, patterns and prices and you will notice by yourself the right moment to buy. Follow an extra 10-15 coins on blockfolio and learn from them

What discord channels are you in? Any important ones?

anyone try js bitmining?

lets talk bitcoin investing! email me at [email protected]

>This coin will moon is about to moon! thread
Check, do your research. Buy if the research is positive

>the coin is mooning, buy now!!!
Too late, they are dumping on you most of the times. If it went already 40% up, dont even bother, sure, maybe it goes 400%, but most of the times they are just dumping on you.

Only bother buying if it didnt moon yet. There is good info on Veeky Forums. Hell, I read about Elixir at 800 sats here and decided to buy because they have an above average website and roadmap for a 100k marketcap coin. But when I watched the ITS MOONING BUY ONLY 8K SATS, I knew it was over

I have only 3 months here and I grown tired of discord scams. That delta group that dumped today, lmao. Poor the faggots who fell for it. Sorry, I dont interact on discord, just follow the coin discords I own.

If you join a discord, let 2 or 3 pumps pass first, see if it works or not. Dont give them money to those faggots

>If you join a discord, let 2 or 3 pumps pass first, see if it works or not. Dont give them money to those faggots

eh, more or less just wanted to pick your brain since i wanna try my luck soon.

but yeah that's solid advice too. i've been following three discords. should probably bust out a notepad and start recording shit.

Alright thanks dude! Also, what websites do you use? Is biz, reddit and coinmarketcap enough?

Careful with link. I have 1500 and I can see it going 1 usd during these weeks, but that shit will be dumped hard. Once you are happy with your profit move out, then rebuy at the inevitable dump, because frankly its not a bad coin. In fact its decent. But it will be dumped many times before it reaches 2 usd next year.

Again, I missed the ico but I managed to buy at 6000 sats thanks to a Veeky Forums thread. Im at 50% profit. There is good info here. Just dont be desperate for the new super pump. Be rational. And dont stress over missed profit. Focus on what you won, not on what you could have won if you stayed more time.

>started a few days ago with $500
>lost $200 so far

I'll be sure to learn from you. I'm writing your shit down.

I got in at 8k sats and have many orders at lower prices if it falls down. So, hopefully it'll average down.

biz, coinmarketcap, blockfolio and coin official discords

R3ddit sometimes has good info but most of the times is a carebear village, the same echochamber, optimistic naive shit you see on other subs. R3ddit is...literally r3ddit.

The bagholders in reddit are the most deluded pieces of shit you will ever see. They will drag you with them and will never accept a coin is doing bad. Or that you should cut your loses and buy later. I would have never disposed of my sia bags if it was for them.

Remember the bernie sanders caps of r3ddit where they kept donating and donating, and there was always a chance, a special law, a miracle, a magical bird, whatever shit so Bernie could win the elections? They do the same with coins

just set a sell order at 18k sat for everything. you are right. if i double 600 bucks. thats 600 bucks i didnt have. i can always buy in again if it dips

reddit gave me my sonm backs. luckily it the one of 4 coins i least invested in.

18k is my expectation too, With 20 being the top, and 18 a comfy place to dump without issues.

If it reaches 18, you can put a stop loss at 17900, and watch carefully if it goes up and maybe you can sell for more but you know you have at least your 18k safe.

18 is a good number, but more is better, specially when you have your 18s covered by the loss stop

Goodbye guys, see ya on the moon next year

how do i set a stop loss on binance?

There isn't stop loss on binance unfortunately

Picking a few high volume coins and learning them is key. Also keep a look out for pumps, but be smart if you plan to ride them. ADA has doubled my money in the past week. Just caught this mornings 16% increase too. Learn your coins and buy at weekly lows. Coins like ADA which are high volume and low price are regular pump and dumps. Even if you buy a dip and it keeps dipping do not sell at a loss, they will get pumped again.

when you buy the dip to sell it soon, how long does it take?
is it in the same day?
some days later? if its bleeding slowly for 3 days, do you still hold it?

Oh well nvm then. I think chainlink is on mercatox too, but I dont kn ow if there is stoploss there. You could check.

This. Dont use blockfolio just to keep track of your coins, use it to learn from coins you are interested on. Most chances are you check your blockfolio each 15 minutes. I do...maybe I shouldnt but its too addictive. Become an expert of the coins you follow.

Thoughts on XLM? Currently at 486, and heavily shilled. Does it have a pump in it, or should I stay clear?

Nah, the dip is 5 minutes or so. Thats why I tell you you must know the coin. There is always a small support or a resistance after a big sudden movement. Use the "return to normal" and "bear traps" to your advantage.

Have alarms set on portfolio once you know a coin

any chance sonm will rise again?

but elix has none of that
calling it bullshit, you're lying

also, profiting in that great bull market from 3 months ago isn't impressive

faggot.

tradingview.com/chart/STRBTC/ZPISQHGn-Stellar-Lumens-600-profit/?utm_source=notification_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notification_follower_idea_update

may be this'll help change your mind... absolutely healthy correction. Not a pump dump group with that kind of volume. Get in!!!

For a 2x it must gain 300 millions. I think there are others 2x that doesnt need 300 millions dollars.

ut yes, It used to be 2000 sats so its entirely possible a 2x or 3x from here. But why risking it? Unless you have some insider tip, I think there are other coins.

For example If ODN with its shitty 11m marketcap goes under 7k Im buying the fuck out of it for example. Right now I dont care. But the day I see the pink wojacks crying about ODN, the day I buy a good stack at 7k. At 7k sats, 8m market cap it would only need a soft wind to push it to 2x.

Elix marketcap was 100 fucking thousand dollars at that time. Compare any 100k marketcap coin website to elix. Go to coinmarketcap, check the other 100k market cap coins. Elix is like google compared to that. It had a roadmap, good graphic design, an idea that was beyond "just another payment coin lmao".

The coin is shit tho, but it was ready for a flip. When it reaches 1500 sats Im buying again and selling at 3000 when it gets into craptopia or pajyobit sir.

And btw yesterday I still made even more money with elix. Bought at 2300 sold at 3100. I have an order at 1500 right now.

Speaking of which, why is the to go advice around here to stay away from daytrading?

Hey! Just want to post some encouragement, OP. Great work, I'm happy for you. Keep at it!

Because you have to be smart, disciplined & unemotional to do it well like op, which 99% of biz isn't

Ehi OP, can you give me some advice on micromanaging shit? How to survive with NOT a lot of money at all, being poor and stuff..

Also, what do you think about Trst?

passive income, technical analysis trading, buy into ICOs (you'll make your money back) OR...
try a bitcoin tumbler like bitpetite:
bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon
It's like lending btc but you get a return of roughly 33% on what your initial investment is.
I've invested over 1BTC and 4ETH and get to withdraw my dividends every single day so long as it's over 10 dollars.
Lots of videos on youtube showed me it's moderate risk with very high reward but they've got barely 20k users so it could be a way to accrue more btc.