Browsing /v/

>browsing /v/
>see this
>I can't even get a gf while this hamplanet has that qt

Is there even a point brehs

Browsing /v/ is why you're an aspie with no gf

>browsing /v/
you need to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums

dude just start attending comic cons and anime cons. easiest pussy I've ever gotten since im Veeky Forums than 90% of the other guys
quirky gamer girls have autism. just be "normal" and they'll fuck you

Well stop being autistic and start showing confidence while socializing.

>b-but i don't know how to socialize

Well just fucking go out with some friends and decide to talk to people at the club, alcohol helps a shitload. Just crack some damn jokes, it's not that hard.

I'm glad some fitizens get it.

Arent most of the girls ugly though?

FPBP

shes using him....she knows hes obsessed over her and he'd probably kill himself if they broke up. Internally they're the same person. It's sad actually

>qt
>that girl
Get some standards, brah

>be me
>be on that level of roid accusations
>6ft toll
>go to e3/comic/blizz/vidcons
>butwhey.jpg
>to slay hot ass cosplay pussy
>every event fuck one chick in her outfit while high off my ass
>basically fucking mystical beings at this point
>as a matter of fact
>this doesnt happen

It is a goal of mine though, and sounds like a great time.

>select all images with trees

... Noncoincidental at this point.

>not gonna make it

pussy aint got a face bitch wtf you want a 10/10 you best believe you better be a 10/10 but you browse Veeky Forums so the odds of you being 10/10 are very unlikely but hey you can have a 10/10 personalty but you browse Veeky Forums so again very unlikely

>it's a "Veeky Forums realizes women literally don't care about your body" episode

Stop browsing /v/ or only browse night /v/. It's right there with /pol/ and /g/ as the worst fucking boards on this site.

every girl I've hooked up with and dated have been 6's 5's face wise but they usually have nice tits and nice ass. and they're kinky as fuck
the skinny chicks usually have an 7/10 face caked in makeup but no tits or ass.

idk man you got nothing to lose. IMO most Veeky Forumszens should just try to fuck these chicks.

But I'm not a Sonydrone

I can't really understand how you people have problems with women. Most of you are pretty tall and good looking, you just need to fix your autism and stop being self conscious about every little thing you find inadecuate

inadequate

Don't be so niave. These women are using these men to further their youtube / twitch / internet celebrity careers.

Do you think the average mouth breathing unwashed videogame enthusiast who spends his days oogling "gamer girls" on youtube and whatnot - would still watch these women if they had chads / adonises for boyfriends? NO.

They pick up these fat fucks because they know it will keep their legions of perma virgin fans flocking to them, because now they all think they have a chance with her.

Pretty much this. Us fucking Veeky Forums autists have the exact same mentality as tumblr whales; "the world sucks, I have standards and deserve better".

>would still watch these women if they had chads / adonises for boyfriends? NO.
Yes actually

This

triggered

>JUST
>bee
>urself

>
Do you think the average mouth breathing unwashed videogame enthusiast who spends his days oogling "gamer girls" on youtube and whatnot - would still watch these women if they had chads / adonises for boyfriends?

Of course they would. You're underestimating how cucked fat nerd white knights are.

Look at this, is she furthering her career with him? No, she just doesn't give a fuck about his looks.

This board is literally /r9k/ now, all the gym time in the world won't fix the fundamental personality issues of most people on this board.

I'm telling you to fix your autism, how is that -be urself- ?
Most girls just want a normal fun guy and that's it

i'd used to do this, but after i realized girls are just as retarded as we guys are, i stopped being retarded (going to comic cons) and went to clubs to hit better scores (nowadays i don't go for less than 7,5/10, when i do is because i know the girl is slutty enough to fuck in the bathroom or go to my place after)

whatever you need to justify your loneliness i guess

that's more like a green hornet

Most of you guys are ugly too, so its a good fit.

They're rare, but some girls go after fatties or ugly dudes because they want to be absolutely sure that he stays loyal and doesn't leave her since she's way out of his league. They basically do it to have the upper hand.

I believe they also do it for the novelty and to feel like the superior one in the relationship. As evidenced by this thread, it also makes other guys between that guy and girl's league incredibly jealous. They look to be at some sort of convention where other fat people would be common. So making all the other guys jealous could be exciting for her.

Or I could simply be misjudging their relationship and they actually truly are in love with each other. It's beyond me how that could happen, but I suppose it could. Maybe they've been dating since childhood or something.

>what is personality
>what is a huge dick
>what is money

She's way better looking than the tubby she's with, and likely better looking than most the people on fit right now.

I was about to say Congrats, you reached the apex of being a useless, dirty whore. Seriously, if you were a girl you'd be a giant slut. But since your a Guy and no one wants you, the world is safe

Oh, and some girls get off on how their partner perceives them and not on how great he looks.

A video game nerd will perceive her as much prettier than someone who's been with plenty of other girls would.

>Veeky Forums thinks appearance is the only thing that matters
>Veeky Forums constantly improves their body solely to get laid more
>but literally can't comprehend being attracted to someone not on the basis of appearance
Protip: Lifting won't fix your crippling insecurity or autism.

To play devils advocate. Some probably are just afraid to be alone.

You managed to pick the best hotspots for insecure attention whore bimbos and mental instability in general. You must be a "real catch"

Fit is too dense/far in denial to realize its been scientifically shown that personality and how much you like a person as a person really does change how you view them. they literally seemingly become more
overall attractive as you get to know them (or vice versa). Like its not even a conscious decision, most people don't realize it happened.

True, which plays into the whole insecurity thing. She doesn't want to be alone so she goes after a sure thing that won't leave her.

>personality

Watch the video again. I know it's hard to tell personality from a 2 second video but the guy is clearly insecure. It could be the fact that he knows he's being filmed but just look at his body language.

not saying that, but all girls are atention whores (ok, 95% of them) and also insecure, i had a gf for about 2 years and holy crap her and her friends (even the very pretty ones) are insecure as fuck and kinda attention whores too, even random girls that i talked without hitting on were insecure

>i don't go for less than 7,5/10

pic related, of course all subjected.

> dick
You fell for the cuck meme my friend

tfw 6'4 and actualy get lot of compliments, and lot of looks from girls/women in the street.

but shity self confidence and rejected all the women who hited on me during scholarity and after because i thougt they were joking.

tfw people complain about getting girls but we know you dont even attempt to hit on girls at least

>I was that guy, now I hit on girls and at least win 1/5 times, still worth

Bawww poor you :( !

How do you think he got her to look at his dick? How the hell do you think this works?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think women aren't shallow too?

>most of you are tall and good looking
And have a 8x6 dick and bench 3 pl8.

People lie on the Internet.

Sounds like you have a shitty attitude. Why do you care if that guy is with that girl? Get your ego in check and work on your bad personality, then maybe a girl will touch your dick.

As much as your cynicism is well founded here, you're wrong. Streamers completely gloss over the fact that they have a boyfriend. Ruins their image.