/fitizens drink of choice

Whether you want to or not, you're gonna go to the bucks at one point in your life.

What's fits go to?

>misto 70 cal for 7g protons
>select all the drinks

It's like a poor mans dubs.

>you're gonna go to the bucks at one point in your life
the where?
the who?

moscow mule
vegas bombs
straight tequila shots

Starbucks, guys

Cold brew!

Americano in the winter.
Cold brew in the summer.

>implying I'd ever step into a Starbucks again

I went there once in my life and it's fucking garbage. Also we got Tim Hortons so why the fuck would I ever go to a Starbucks?

My buddies and I always wanted to open a cafe like this, call it the 9-5; except it was 9pm to 5am. Coffee as the main dish but if you wanna down some shots feel free.

Something about a good caffeine buzz and a lil tipsy is a solid combo imo.

Very very different atmosphere. But if you just need any coffee, any place will do.

But why are you so aggro

I know, right? I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice.

>Something about a good caffeine buzz and a lil tipsy is a solid combo imo.

jager bombs!

Water. Starbucks is overpriced and I'll get my coffee elsewhere.

Canadians are total fags

I live in Canada.

I don't disagree.

>water
>black coffee
>whole milk
>wine
>tequila
>rye whiskey

are literally the only things I ever drink.

>The bucks
OP is either a 16 year old girl or a huge flaming faggot

Water, coffee (black or with creamer and sugar), and a beer like twice a week. I've ditched alcohol almost entirely since I've started cutting. It's not worth it to get drunk anymore, especially when it takes me 4 shots to get somewhere.

>tfw you piss 3 times and shit twice just in a 6 hour work day

Blond roast master race reporting in

At least he didn't call it "Starbys"

>water
>black coffee (from beans)
>Tea (at work as i don't have access to real coffee)
>jack daniels and diet coke
>pimms and sugarfree sprite

that's all i drink.

>diet coke
>pimms and sugarfree sprite

never gonna make it

I've been to Starbucks once and I've had coffee once.
All I drink are tea, milk, and water.

why add calories when i don't need them ive been making it for a while now im not some obese overlard

I think the perfectly posed sunglasses were a dead giveaway.

Can anyone suggest something that is delicious, but low calorie?

I have rich pretentious friends who always offer to buy me shit at starbucks but I don't really like coffee or tea so I'm kind of fucked.

I pretty much just order steamed milk at this point so I'm not the only cunt without anything.

Because aspartame and soda, in general, are pretty shitty for you, even if it's diet.
Not to say you won't make it, but you should be concerned about what you put into your body. If you don't care about what goes in, then go for it, if it works for you.

Black iced coffee. In the back of my mind I know it tastes terrible and bitter and burnt, but I like it.

Learn to like black coffee. It's not like you swirl it around in your mouth. You just swallow it quickly and enjoy the aftertaste.

show me any evidence that aspartame causes problems in low amounts ie

I rarely buy coffee when out and about. Prefer brewing my own. But if the mood strikes me then usually just a filter coffee black.

If I'm feeling like a treat I'll get some kind of a latte. I'm fond of a Hazelnut latte.

Also Starbucks is shit. Only buy from them if there are no other options.

enjoy your 400cal latte

this. I would never in my life go to Starbucks and spend my hard-earned money there. not as long as I have a bottle of delicious cold brew in my fridge. that tastes ridiculously good and costs about 1/20th of what I'd pay there.

If I had a coupon or shit like that, I'd probably get some kind of milk shake or anything with a lot of kcal, because bulk. But I don't know, never been there.

I do enjoy it.

>I don't like something
>YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG

I don't like broccoli but I eat it anyway.

I just threw up a little.

Do people actually call it that?

Chocolate banana smoothie with extra protons.
>tfw used to work at Starbucks and could smuggle out free drink coupons

Iced mocha (dark chocolate usually), no sugar w/ whipped cream on the top, extra espresso if I've got a case of the mondays

have them daily, shouldn't but i justify it