Should i dump my 100k XVG (currently $0.006373 -5.51%, bought at ~$0.007000) and buy Link right now...

Should i dump my 100k XVG (currently $0.006373 -5.51%, bought at ~$0.007000) and buy Link right now? Or should I wait until Wraith is fully released and sell when the price is higher? Wraith is set to release either tomorrow or early next week. Should I be patient?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/doged
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell me what to do

Follow what your gut tells you, user. Not other people

last time i followed my guts my gf cheated on me. last time i followed my guts i totaled my car. i have a shit track record

XVG is a shitcoin with a retarded amount of supply, I would personally sell at a loss and invest in something that is promising and hasn't mooned yet, like OPT.

Lol you literally bought dogecoin dark, i hope you lose all your money faggot

Hodl XVG for as long as possible. It will inevitably go up as time progresses.

xvg will eventually reach at least 10 cents despite all the fudders

>falling for the hodl meme
JUST

wraith is priced in already
you fomo bought high user
buy rumors sell the news
the majority of people in trades are patient at the wrong fucking time. the fact that YOU think you should be patient and you have no fucking idea what you're doing = you should NOT be patient and just sell
why the fuck you're buying link high too I'll never fucking know

then pick two options and choose the one that's not what your gut tells you.
pretty fucking obvious aint it?

also go buy link before Oct 15th

Never sell for less user. Ever. Fists of Iron, Balls of Steel. Shill pump groups hate people like me, but I never lose money. Ever.

Link seems to be falling a little bit I have a window of oppurtunity

because im a retarded noob.

Chain link is the fake imitation of Ripple, user. Thank me later.

ur right. I honestly dont think Wraith is priced in yet..

im losing my fucking mind now

>go buy link before Oct 15th
i'm new to this link shit. What's happening Oct 15?

Im hoping by late next year. The hair on my balls is already greying so i dont have much time. Need to leave my family with something in my memory so im not remembered as a mongoloid who never did anything with his life.

SIBOS, next to the toilets

can you explain why DCD was bad? ty user

i havent been around crypto that long and i cant find an answer on google

dafuq is this github.com/doged ... why did the lead dev rebrand? Im so confused someone give me a history lesson

It literally is a fork of a meme coin with some privacy shit added in, verge is a fucking meme. it might go up though so dont sell before wraith, but u dun goofed buying into this.