Bought $10,000 worth of ebtc at 2 cents and sold at 95 cents

World feels like the matrix now and I've just been unpluged. Might do the same with ELTCoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will this happen to me

minister YOU satoshi

It literally never reached 95 cents and was only 2 cents for a couple of hours.
You larping faggot.

Try to make a larp more believable next time. Hot tip: dont say you bought an entire day of volume at the ATL and sold at the ATH,

haha I bought of the pajeets in the slack before it listed

yoo ! yo, yo.
I'm the guy that saved your life.. way back in elementary school , remember when there was an absolute shitstorm hitting our little town and you brought your ass outside wearing a full on bright yellow raincout. You made some sort of floating device out of piece of paper and had it drifting off in a puddle, all the whilst you chasing it and shit. And afcourse the stream led it down some sort of sewer-cave window, and it was there when a fucking clown popped up and kidnapped your ass, and then i saved you.. remember, remember that?

Man.. how i would love to have just a little bitcoin right now man.. jeez man, like.. jeez.

1DVLLmRDdxtgtcTqf6Fk4xvjBxRWR3pAU1

there wasn't that much sell volume at $0.95 though...

Ok. And the 95 cents lie?

liar liar pants on fire

Kill yourself you larping piece of shit. How sad is your life that you went out of your way to larp on a Cantonese kite swinging board.

Will ebtc ever rise again though?

it will rise slowly and over a long time...the fud really crashed it

larp

If you did well, why exaggerate?
If you didn't do any of this, why lie?

i'm a reformed compulsive gambler and I'll tell you exactly why he lied: it's easier to lie and claim success than to realize and learn from your failures.

When I would win $10k in a night everyone would know about it. When I lost $10k in a night, I'd tell everyone I actually won $10k.

It's an easy pick-me-up to suffer a huge loss and create an illusion of success in your mind, and then when you tell others about that illusory success (as OP is doing here) it manifests into a sort of reality that satisfies your own mind and allows you to justify future bad decisions.

Real answers? On Veeky Forums?
God bless. Hope you are doing better.

Some of my sell orders; correction I sold at $0.7941015418 AUD.

>AUD

oh jeez op thats such a believable story

Honestly, the best I've ever done was flip 54 eth back in January from 12-15 bucks a piece and that's not even close to a gain like OPs

closest thing I've got right now is this BTC tumbler which returns 33% on principal investments

bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon

When is eltc coming?

share some love m9, I never catch those ballistics
0x09F54109243B3E6B6FbA7f8D5dF7B038D56b801b

There was an amusement thread but mods deleted it