Benching and boobs

My gf has been lifting for about a year now and things are great. However, she absolutely refuses to bench because she is worried about her boobs.

She's pretty small to begin with (large A or small B cup) and doesn't want them to disappear. I think that's a bunch of horseshit and the opposite would happen, pecs pushing her boobs out and all that.

Am I right? What would happen if she did grow some pecs?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=boobs and butt
youtu.be/nuJtONjXZy4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you get a girl to bench ? Do you like big tris or pecs ? Are you gay or some shit ?
There's no reason for a girl to have big pecs

I wouldn't mind some improved boobage.

They will be bigger but will look like shit user, dont make her bench.

I think push ups are a better chest exercise for women also builds core.
You are correct. Building muscle under the boob fat will push it out and make them perkier.

There's no reason she shouldn't bench press but also if she doesn't want to she doesn't have to. No problem with that either.

Not like she'll wake up with huge pecs looking like a body builder.

If the tits are small they will look smaller placed on top of the square like pectoral muscles.

You are stupid man, her breasts won't improve, it will look awkward and manly.
Dont push your gf to do stupid shit because you are obviously not qualified to give advice

They only look perkier if they are big enough to cover the muscle, otherwise they lose shape.

Not OP, just someone who doesn't know shit about shit. What about decline bench press?

>A or B cup

cant lose what you dont have OP

>my gf

I call bullshit. Post boobs.

And butt while you're at it.

You have an entire internet filled with 10/10 girls on display at you fingertips
lmgtfy.com/?q=boobs and butt

But not yours and/or your gfs

tell her if she gets to body weight bench you'll buy her implants.

This guy gets it.

>girls doing upper body lifts
ABORT
ABORT
ABORT

girls should do 80% ass exercises and 20% leg exercises.

NO upper body exercises at all.

Girls look nicer with a minimum of muscle, too, and they can't grow much anyway.

Are you pulling that out of your ass or has anyone actually seen what happens to girls who bench?

Does anyone have example pictures?

From ALL the shit I read on Veeky Forums in the last 3 years this thread is really the worst. Just proves that you guys dont get even close to women who work out. My GF is lifting since 3 years, she is very trained for a women and guess what? Her boobs didnt get any smaller and her chest dosent look manly.
>Veeky Forums nerds watch to much youtube with roided bodybilder chicks
>implying bench will make a women manly

again proven that 90% of the people here arent lifting and just shitposting because they think they know shit

Nice anecdotal evidence.

Finally someone fucking said it. Fuck you guys it's like none of you actually lift.

I have been lifting for 4 years. I had A cups before, and I have A cups now. Benching has NOT changed this. I have noticed a tiny bit of firming. Your pecs are UNDER your breast tissue, so that's to be expected.

TL;DR benching is fine, fucking do it

Post your body :). Lets see how great you look with all that benching.

Stop trolling newbies you pile of shit.

My girlfriend has extremely saggy udders, and I wish she would do chest exercises to make them perkier, but I can't say anything about it because she's extremely sensitive and self conscious about them.

please shut up summerfag and go back to /b/ you guys are cancer to this board REEEEEEEEEEE

Nice response, I guess your body is just as great :)

>implying im the girl you asked for the pics
>using smilies
gtfo my board you dont belong here

Post your physique :). Oh wait you are just another entilted lardass or dyel.

Do this

yes ok- sharpie in or out of pooper tho?

shes right though

as the muscle increases the fat spreads and the tits will be smaller

I don't know why you would risk getting a manlier gf. Girls look perfectly fine without ever benching. I guess some people are just stupid

explain how I'm wrong?????????????????????

not everyone is a closeted gay who likes upper body muscles on women

Hey, some of us are into that.

/thread

youtu.be/nuJtONjXZy4

do you think Iskra does upper body exercises?

Because she has the perfect female body tbqh.

dump her and find a big bear to date

she probably doesn't do any form of exercise, the fat cow

i'm a chick and i literally can hardly bench the bar

how do i set myself up to be able to progress past the bar? i feel like such a pussy for not even being able to do the simplest exercise.

Gay guys are so hard to find user.

Keep benching the bar until you can do 3x5 or 5x5 or whatever, then add weights?

Why aren't you doing this if you can bench the bar!?

She clearly doesn't do any kind of exercises.

they're more prevalent than ever.

move to houston

Is this proof that women should never exercise?

or did she get lucky with genetics?

She looks like shit, exercise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
please stop posting

Post your physique or stop giving advice :).
Omg you sure told us with that wikipedia link !

Has the shape changed at all?

I'm really baffled how nobody has any idea what benching does to boobs. I can speculate just fine myself.

kek

she has the most aesthetic female body possible

She's a lardass, literally.

so when are you gonna come out of the closet, bro?

Boobs look better with some muscle behind them. They get firmer. If it becomes too much she can just stop. There's no chance she'll get pecs as big as guys' anyways.

Pic related. Example of a girl who benches.

No, not at all. You can tell there's more muscle around them, I suppose. They're still round, it's not like they are rectangular all of the sudden.

Actually, that would be kind of neat.

meme

>paige will never ever ever sit on my face

She does be lucky to not have cellulite as a fatty x8

There is this super fit buff girl at my gym she is one of those absolute bat shit crazy girls huge glues from squatting so she lifts big and she is very top heavy massive tits. If your gf has a bit of fat around her tits then yes she will lose a bit of size but the size if the actual mammary gland won't change so yeah if she losers size it was just fat and means she is getting fitter.

m'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''meme'''''''''''''''''''''''''