Lifting to impress girls

>lifting to impress girls
>all the girls on campus are asian
>they're only interested in auschwitz guys
>if you're even slightly skinnyfat they see you as ambulocetus-tier
>if you aren't the same type of asian as them, or korean, or an insanely blond white guy, they basically see you as a nigger
>if you work out for visible muscles they literally think that's the faggiest shit in the world and that you must like cock, also they think it looks disgusting

Do a auschwitz routine then.

>weighted dips
>vegan diet

Enjoy your nogains.

If you are doing anything 'for the girls' you will fail no matter what

>Quite blonde white guy
>No Asians here at all
>Not one
>.gif doesn't even move

If you can't get a girl before you lift, how are you gonna get it after? BTW why are you after chinks?

Find some gay think Asians then. They love muscle whites.
I wouldn't know though.

Lol my man. I went to a college with a lot of asians and can confirm. If you dont look like a kpop waif, they dont want any business with you. Blessing in disguise trust me. Very shallow bunch, especially the ones who immigrate recently with a lot of money.

Twink*

> weighted dips

Bullshit, I'm 6'1 and fit. Lived in China for a while, working and studying. Every club I went inside girls were feeling my pecs.

>be indian
>girls make disgusted faces at me when I try to talk to them

Just go for indian chicks. I dunno why brown guys get SO hung up on trying to get other types of girl. You guys have plenty of hot educated women who prefer their own men. My roommate's iranian and has all these 9/10 iranian girls throwing themselves at him but he insists on dating this facially-4/10 asian girl just because her tits are big and he has a history with her. Bitch is fucking insane and ruining his life. Yet he could be dating a doctor if he changed his attitude about brown girls.

>wanting to get any pussy other than glorius white.
I'm getting Veeky Forums to get a white gf so i can raise white kids with her.
>inb4 /pol/ racist
Dating IS racisim, you litteraly disregard people based on their looks so you can fuck somebody you find pretty and if i find only white girls pretty that's my choice but if you want other poon go for it as long as we'll get gfs right?

>brown girls who prefer their own men

I really would if I could find some but I am the only brown guy in my city

>racemixing with asians

Don't need to justify your choices on the chan, nobody cares m8, stop being insecure

Apu is that you?

>race-mixing

>not race-mixing

>letting girls with no taste get in the way of your precious gains
Come on user, I know you're better than that

(((you)))

UBC bro?

>this
I'm one of the very few asian guys in my college and it's really hard to find someone here who's not my race. Every girl gives me a weird look when I try to talk to them. But every winter when I go back to China to visit my parents for new year I can get plenty of fine girls. It's kinda weird to live in a small town for college when it's supposed to be your best time of your life and hella experiment, instead I'm just making gains every day and have almost no social life. It's really depressing for me to live here, I can't wait till I graduate and move on to a bigger city like SF.

>be immigrant-american
>go to university and do well
>make tons of money
>marry an educated woman of my own race while white dudes whine about jobs and getting cucked by stacy the english major

>Tfw jumpscare gifs