My annoying parents are forcing me to lose some weight...

My annoying parents are forcing me to lose some weight. So I wanna know how can I lose some serious weight without to much effort. I was thinking of starving myself for a few days would that work?

Cut a leg off

shoo shoo gainz ogre

I would prefer something that doesn't involve amputation.

anti-depressant right in the back of the head!

>without much effort
That toxic shit mentality lmao

dont worry baby your parents are horrible people and they dont understand u
you are healthy at every size, never forget that
i love u

t. user

Well I'm not the one who wants to lose weight in the first place I'm fine just the way I am my stupid, annoying parents are forcing me to do it. So if I have to do it better do it quick and easy. SO would starvation work?

Try skipping rope before breakfast and eat little before going to sleep.

If you don't snap and eat twice as much the next day
Now read the fucking sticky

wtf just threaten your parents that youll call child services and youre gonna tell them theyre refusing to give you food and are making you puke up if you ate something.

Kill yourself

Read the fucking sticky fattie.

There's to much to read.

Literally not going to make it then.

>fine just the way I am
Might as well tell us your height and weight now so we can point and laugh at your delusion.

K E T O
E
T
O

297 lbs don't know the height.
Like I said I'm fine just the way I am I don't care what other people think of me and I don't have any health problems.

stop eating like the pig you are and go walk everyday

Fuck off fatty, go die in a fire. I fucking hate you "I'm fine the way I am" idiots so much. That statement is objectively, scientifically incorrect. You will die early because you cannot control your addiction.

Have them look up the health at every size movement and explain how 99% of diets fail and that there's nothing you can do about losing weight as it's all genetics

>297 lbs
>i don't have any health problems

>297 lbs
> I don't have any health problems.

This HAS to be bait. Nobody could possibly be this fucking stupid and still actually function as an adult in society.

>Fuction as an adult in society
>Post on Veeky Forums

Pick one and only one

Just move out, man. You can be as fat as you please, and nobody to put you down for it.

Find a sugar daddy that'll support your oinker status and move out.

>I'm fine just the way I am
you demonstrably are not
fatty delusion is absolutely astounding, how do you convince yourself everything is okay?

do your parents a favor an kill yourself

Please kill yourself, seriously

>how do you convince yourself everything is okay?

Easy, I just don't give a shit about anything. Just waiting to die and having as much fun as I can till then by playing games and watching anime.

Reminds me of this.

Actually yeah OP, you can stay at my house if you satiate my vore fetish.

This is obviously bait you fucking retards.

don't wait to die, take charge and kill yourself early :^)

I haven't played all the games and watched all the anime I want also killing yourself is to much work but I probably have a cancer so I'm just waiting.

This is the kid of person posting on Veeky Forums in 2016; people so fucking lazy, that suicide it too much of a bother, they'll just wait untill it happens by itself.

Well yeah that's one of main reasons why I want to be fat in the first place I'm more likely to get some lethal disease.

Why the fuck are you here? Do you seriously expect help with that mentality while basically mocking the values of this board? an hero pls

Well, you're in luck, I have a way to lose weight with literally no effort whatsoever:
>Eat less than your tdee