Face pulls 5x10

B

Pulls ups 5x10/Chin ups 5x10
Barbell rows 5x5/Cable rows 5x10
Dips 5x10
Lateral raise 5x10
Farmers walk

xAxBxAB

Can't train legs properly right now due to a knee injury, also post feels if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wA4a0etz
drive.google.com/open?id=1WtTtbBR0hlenAGIX_O3Dsoc9qwQjun4GcZOwOEtOQrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not bad

heres my bulking routine, hoping to finally make some serious gains (ive always hovered just under 160, want to be around 170.)

>Monday

Db clean and press 3x5 moderate weight
squat 3x10 ramping
stiff leg dl 1x20
machine back rows 5x5 ahap
pull-ups 25 total
bench 3x5 ramping moderate
bb curls 3x5
1 set farmers walks

>Wednesday

5x5 db cp same weight as monday
2x10 squat ramping
stiff leg dl1x20
3x5 machine back rows (little bit lighter)
pull-ups 15 reps total
bench 5x5 across
curls 3x10
farmers walks 2 sets

>Friday

Db c/p 3x5, same as monday
squat 5x10 ramping
1x20 stiff leg dl
machine rows 2x5 ahap
pull-ups 12 reps
bench 3x5 moderate
curls 2x5, 1x0

looks good famalam, as long as your consistent with increasing weight with the lower reps should be all good

Monday

Bench
Rows
Abs
Farmer walks

Wed.

High pulls
Power cleanfront squat
Btn press/military press

Fri

Squat
Strap push-ups
Curls
Wrist curls

>routines
I just make it up as I go. Time spent thinking about lifting is time not spent lifting.

This week looked like this:

Monday
>Warm-up consisting of stretching, dynamic and static and glute activation. Pull-ups and dips for 24 reps divided into how many sets I felt like that day.

>Squat 10x11 at roughly 60% 1rm
>Deadlift same weight as squat 5x10
>Goodmornings with just the bar 1x40
>Seated cable row 1x20
>Hammer curls dropset from heaviest weight I'm able to complete 10 reps with and down to a weight I can do 20 reps with.

Tuesday
>Warmup

>Bench 20x6 at roughly 70% 1RM
>OHP 5x10
>Legpress dicking around with some 20rep sets, just to get some active recovery going.

Wednesday
>Warmup

>Deadlift 6x20 at roughly 60% 1RM
>Legpress 5x20 at a challenging weight
>Seated cable row 10x10 with a managable weight.
>Hammer curls going for 150 good reps.

Thursday
>Warmup

>OHP 20x5 at about 60% 1RM
>Decline bench 5x10
>Dumbbell shoulder press(one armed) 3x8

Tomorrow
>Warmup

>Most likely various pulling exercises and a bit of legs.

As a finisher on all days I do:

>Stair machine for time, adding time each day
>Battle ropes for time, adding more each day
>1 set of Kettle bell swings
>On squat and deadlift day I'm also doing farmer's walks with some kettlebells for distance.

I've roughly done this for a couple of weeks, aiming for a couple more before doing 5/3/1 again. pls rate.

Add in an extra push movement to balance out the pulling.

So you just go in, lift whatever and maybe it was better than before or maybe not. you just go in again the next time maybe working on whatever you feel like that particular moment?

Looks pretty balanced on paper. How do you feel after a while of just doing singles on the deadlift?

AT&T T&A.

Fucking brilliant.

Also holy shit she's amazing.

guys I need some advice on mine.

I'm doing the 531 BBB routine, I really like the BBB part especially with alternate exercises (ex: 531 deadlift then 5X10 squats at 70% of my max) however my bench I feel is going down, and I did better on just a regular 3X5 ( I was doing Coolcicada's PPL before and had good results, but right now I prefer doing 4 days a week instead of 6)

I'm also traveling and changing gym often which makes hitting maxes harder.

what would you recommend I do ? maybe a 3X5 on the big 4 movements with either joker or pyramid set, then BBB movement with acessories ?

Just do 3x5 on your bench while making sure getting sufficient volume is not a problem.

Im trying to ween myself off SL5x5. Here's some autistic thing I came up with. Tell me whats missing, if there is too much of something, if I'm a faggot, etc etc

Looking quite alright.
Maybe add in facepulls for the extra pulling and shoulder health. Could be done as a warmup, could be done as an acessory.

Fine honestly, I've seen good steady progression so I can't complain. I actually revamped my old shitty routine based off advice from a previous thread. I'm still a dyel so this may change but for now everything feels good.

5/3/1 BBB here also and I'm getting the same vibe. Doing 1 or 3 reps on upper body press exercises just feels silly no matter how heavy the weight is. Besides that, you are essentially increasing your weight load once every 4 weeks, one of which is supposed to be deload. This seems like a crazy long amount of time to stay on the same weight, at least for an intermediate lifter. On top of it all, the weights he tells you to start off with are way too light, I feel like I've wasted a month lifting nothing.

Did I choose a bad routine?

R8/h8 my push/pull/legs pls

fuk, didn't screencap the whole thing

Is this reasonable?

Is swimming while I have a slight shoulder injury okay if I stick to the breast stroke? It doesn't seem to hurt anymore than normal after swimming but recently it feels like my shoulder blade on the injured side isn't being held in place tightly or something. I'm seeing a doc on tuesday to get it looked at however

A

Bench press 4x8
Incline bench 5x10
Barbell rows 4x8
Lat pulldown 5x12
Dumbbell fly 5x12
Pullups 4 sets til failure

B

Squats 4x8
Leg extension 4x10
Leg curl 4x10
Hack squat 4x12
Seated calf raise 3 sets til failure

C

The Press 4x8
Lateral raise/Y raise/Front raise 3x8
Arnold press 4x8
Barbell curl with armblaster 3 sets til fail
Concentration curl 3x6
Hammer curl 3x8
Tricep pulldown 4x8
Tricep kickback 3x15
Dips 4 sets til failure

Abs everyday
Kneeling cable crunch 4x12
L ups 4x8
Weighted decline situps 4x8
Stick twist til failure

Traps everyday
Shrugs 3x8
Farmers walk

OR

Saw shrug 3x12
farmers walk

ABCxxAB

Order is always ABC but doesnt necessarily fall on the same days. Thursday and friday always rests.

A
3x5 squats
3x5 bench
3x8 pendlay rows
3x10 face pulls
2x15 dumbell calf raises
2x10 tricep press down(superset)

B
3x5 front squat
3x5 overhead press
3x8 Romanian deadlift
3x8 pull ups
2x15 cable crunches
2x10 barbell curls(superset)

UxLUxLx

upper

bench 3x5
pendlay 3x5
press 3x10
pull ups 3xf
dips 3xf
skullcrusher 3x15
curls 3x15
forearm curls 3x20

lower

squats 3x5
deadlift 3x5
front squat 3x10
romanian deadlift 3x10
lunges 3x15
bw one leed squat 3xf
glute ham raises 3xf
calfraises 3x20

x

sit ups 3xf
inverted sit ups 3xf

I kind of feel the same way, I think I did loose quite a bit of strength making the switch to 531 from the ppl 6 days a week. I also did a cut while on bbb which didn't help with the strength goals in general

I only found the bbb part worth it when you do it a 70% of your max all the time (similar to the last week if the 3 month challenge) and not 50% as it is in the regular bbb.

I however prefer the 4 days a week to the 6 days which become very exhausting

Why are you doing such a weird routine. I like it. As someone who has been doing cookie cutter routines for years, i might try it.

Also, what do you do for glute activation?

do you want to know how i know your stats are shite?

Guys I need some advice
I had a nice routine but my PT told me to just do this 2-3 times a week for july:
> 4x8 squats
> 4x8 ohp
> 4x8 chinups
> 4x8 bench
> 4x8 abs excercises

Is this total bullshit? I've been lifting since november, I just want to add that little bit of extra mass for the summer (haven't hit the beach yet).

Looks like a pretty gud full body routine. I'd add in another upper body pulling movement to balance out the two pushing movements (bench and ohp). I suggest 4x8 bent over rows

Good to know! Thanks

good routine for beginners?

Push
3x5 bb bench press
3x5 OHP
3x5 incline bb bench press
3x8 weighted dips
3x12 lat raises
3x8 shrugs

Pull
3x5 deads
3x5 T-bar rows
3x5 weighted pull ups
3x12 face pulls
3x12 rear delt flys
3x12 db curls
3x12 hammer curls

Legs
3x5 squats
3x5 straight leg deads
3x10 leg presses
3x12 leg extensions
3x12 lying leg curls
3x20 seated calf raises

PPLxPPL

I used to include triceps isolations on push days but the workouts got too long and I took them out. Also I feel like I'm missing back isolations.

wheres ur ohp kid

Pls r8

Modified SS. Did SS for a 18 months, numbers are 225kg Diddly, 185kg Squat, 140kg Bench, 90 kg OHP. All one rep maxes. I want to continue on SS so I switched it around to help my weaknesses. Added more mobility and stretching and thinking of adding in power cleans and some more body weight exercises.

AxAxAxx

A:
Squat 3x5
Ohp/Bench Alternating 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Chin ups 3x5
Push accessory
Pull accessory

Cross band walks, bird dogs and shoulder elevated glute bridges.

read sticky

Any split routine focused on chest for 4 or 5 days ?

Starting to get back in to lifting. Wondering what you guys think of this upper/lower/upper

Day 1

Bench Press
DB Bent Over Row
DB Shrugs
Lateral raises
cross body hammer curl
DB tricep kickback
Farmers walks

Day 2

Squat
Leg Press
Leg extension
Seated Leg Curl
Standing calf raise
Planks

Day 3

Deadlift
Shoulder press
shrug machine
MTS High Rows
reverse flys
supinated curls
v-bar tricep pressdown

Hey guys I'm a novice lifter (been lifting 4 months about) doing a PPL routine (although I doing it more like Push/Legs/Pull

Push
Bench 3x10
Flys 3x10
DB Press 3x10
Closed Grip DB Press (Tricep) 3x10
Shrugs 3x10
OHP 3x10
Lat Raises 3x10
Pushups to failure (one set)

Legs
Squats 5x5
Leg Press 3x10
Hamstring machine 3x10
DB lunges 3x10

Pull
Lat Pulldown 3x10
Curls 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10
Seated Cable rows 3x10
Assisted Pullups 3x8
Upright Row 3x10

What does Veeky Forums think of this routine? I go 6 days a week, starting with a Push day on sunday. I take a restday on Wednesday.

Sunday: Push
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Pull
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Push
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Pull

The hypertrophy rep range is (mostly) a meme - this doesn't mean don't do 3x10, but don't do literally everything 3x10.

Lots of unnecessary volume on Push, for example you have 4 pressing movements, 16 sets for triceps and 12 sets for direct chest work (not including the work from OHP) which is far too into diminishing returns - and you certainly won't get significantly stronger on anything.

6 days/week is way too much especially at your level. It'll do more harm then good as opposed to adding adding a rest day or 2 to allow recovery - which is when hypertrophy occurs. PROTIP it's not just muscles that need to rest, i.e. you need more rest days even though there's technically 3 days between each respective day.

Not even one deadlift variant?

>Upright row

Running a generic Push/pull/legs currently, mainly focusing on aesthetics.

However, I'm thinking of adding a strength day, where I just do a few big compound lifts, like deadlifts, bench press, ohp, squats, etc etc.

How would y'all recommend I go about doing this/is it even worth it?

Found this one on here a while back, started it a couple of weeks ago. Thoughts?

>2016
>still doing bro-splits

just because it's ABCx rather than AxBxCxx doesn't make it any less of a bro-split.

Why not Push 1 (heavy bench rest is pump) Push 2( all pump)...

>commenting on a thread authoritatively
>being wrong

brosplit is working each muscle group once per week. abcx works them approximately twice

hy guys I got this routine from dude on r/gain it

>inb4 reddit fagg

pastebin.com/wA4a0etz

rate??

trip who made this routine was on gear so take that in mind

If you are natty doing the routine from dude who was cruising something aint right

My form is terrible on deadlifts so I stopped doing them because I didn't want to risk injury. I want to find someone to teach me how to do them.

What do you recommend I do to fix my routine?

Here's my 3-6 day/week kettlebell routine with accompanying pictures. I'd post a bunch of names but that shit is a bit on the esoteric side.

drive.google.com/open?id=1WtTtbBR0hlenAGIX_O3Dsoc9qwQjun4GcZOwOEtOQrQ

Okay now you get a reply because you posted that pic...instead of shit posting on Veeky Forums for 10 minutes why not look into existing routines or make one up yourself?

>trying to be a smart ass
>being wrong

frequency isn't the only problem with bro-splits, and increasing the frequency to twice a week doesn't fix all the problems

stop spamming this kettlememe shit in every thread you dip

is this routine too much for beginner/intermediate lifter?