Gonna buy dumbbells and a kettlebell at the local decathlon store tomorrow

gonna buy dumbbells and a kettlebell at the local decathlon store tomorrow.
Any advice?

Buy the one with 9 SCOOPS C'MON.

please be serious.

If cheaper, maybe get dumbbells with adjustable weight, that way you dont need 50 for every kind of progression but only a set of plates

Agreed, buy some adjustable weight dumbbells. It's way fucking cheaper in the long run.

NOTHING can be done with a kettlebell, that you cant do with a dumbbell

Kettlememes are overpriced and useless.
You cant do strength trainng with kettlememes, they are 99.99% for anaerobic cardio.

You could just do burpees instead.

just buy second hand dumbell with adjustable weight you can find them for cheap on ebay like site

go to a gym instead if u ACTUALLY want to make gains and don't just want to fool yourself into thinking ur 'working out', faggot.

buy the one with 10 SCOOPS CMON

Or you could, you know, do strength training exercises with a kettlebell.

Oh, right, you cant.

My bad.

>he doesn't have a home gym
lmfao @ ur dumb fukin ass

metcons maybe

Here's a pic from Enter The Kettlebell - which is a cool book imo. It also recommends that people do fairly large jumps in their kettlebell weights rather than going up in small increments.

tbqh I, being a weaker than average gentleman, started my home routine with a pair of 20 lb kettlebells and have since moved on to a set of 30 lb kettlebells.

>NOTHING can be done with a kettlebell, that you cant do with a dumbbell
Well that's factually incorrect given that, if nothing else at all, people doing do swings with dumbbells.

>Kettlememes are overpriced and useless.
They're about $1/lb new and shipped on Amazon. Are new dumbbells and barbell equipment really that much cheaper shipped?

>You cant do strength trainng with kettlememes,
If that were true how did I become so incredibly strong?

>how did I become so incredibly strong?
post pic

>implying you can judge strength accurately from pics
hownew.ru

>being a weaker than average gentleman, started my home routine with a pair of 20 lb kettlebells and have since moved on to a set of 30 lb kettlebells.
>how did I become so incredibly strong?

Pick up some tampons while you're there also

only ten scoops?

do P90X3

Try lifting them

do you mean those blocky rectangle things or the ones where you can add/remove plates to it? also, what's a good size/brand to buy?

>kettlebell
kill your self now man