Your thoughts on him? He might not look natural, and the "confuse the body" thing might fucking retarded...

your thoughts on him? He might not look natural, and the "confuse the body" thing might fucking retarded... but I like the guy.

>might

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
youtu.be/y-en82Isq_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g-UwNi8B4
youtube.com/c/mkaelus2p/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is he and why should I look him up?

I don't have anything against him, but I've never heard him say anything that helped my training in any way. he's not particularly entertaining either, so I'm left wondering what the point of watching his videos is. just listening to some random guy ramble does nothing for me, even if he's big

Rich Piana ladies and gentlemen. He has a channel on YT, and he posts weekly content. I like it, because you know, he is hilarious you know.

Fucking lol at his chest

I definitely like the 5% idea, very motivating and inspiring, the rest is just the kind of person he is so it doesn't really matter. The message is good.

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him, though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.

nice point

still, i like him ahah

I like the way he talks

I like his openness about his steroid usage, and the 5 percenter mindset is hugely motivating. He's also very positive and doesn't put anyone down that doesn't deserve it, like, a lot - I mean, he left vGains alone even though he made a video to shit on Rich ffs.
I also like his thoughts about bodybuilding aesthetics, like how he stresses the importance of a tiny waist and a good V-taper, rather than encouraging people to train until they look like disfigured masses of muscle.
All in all a very likeable guy, and his BCAAs really don't taste too bad.

We need these kinds of people, he might not be the brightest but hes a positive guy and a meme. Memes are fun.

He recommends dreaming about lifting so that you make gains in your sleep. He's a fucking joke.

Poor fag detected

dropping some quality content here to get the thread going

Yea but that whole order 66 with that retard guy was dumb, he definitely got way too butt hurt and took that too far

Fuck off Rich, we don't care about you

Fake as fuck .

Goes around playing the honest guy who is open about his steroids . He does this to make himself feel better.

What he won't admit is that he uses site enhancement oils and fake weights.

>rather than encouraging people to train until they look like disfigured masses of muscle
That's rich, coming from him.

>mfw the scoops run out

he's like a father figure to me

thats rich panini, master in teaching how to make 8 layer paninias, how do you now know him, cmon!

mfw

I like his philosophical theories

Also he inventet the 8 hour arm workout

I actually had another nightmare with him in it last night. I was assisting some old dude doing cheat curls on the cable machine and rich comes up with his roid gut in my face and say don't fuck with that he's part of his team.

way ahead of his time
sadly he's misunderstood and even made fun of
but a true genius like him has to leave the rest of people behind in order to achieve his potential
only 5% of humanity realizes what he's onto
with his knowledge and skills he might even make space colonization a real possibility. without actual funding he's doing it slowly but I'm sure as hell he's doing whatever it takes

Rich is pretty fucking cool but his pitbull is way too fucking fat, the canine is literally obese yet Rich is somehow convinced that the dog is stronk.

youtu.be/y-en82Isq_0

Any guy that slaps the shit outta Monkey Prick can't be all bad

Are you telling me you've never heard of Rich "Natty Scoop" Panama?

He looks like he's a fallout character.

I never heard of this guy i will look him up thx op xoxo

This

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

how has this not won an oscar is beyond me

>mfw my name is Oscar

Hope he actually fights that retard Prophet Muscle and gets his ass beaten. Just for the memes really

>how many 3sc00p mutant mass shakes are you feeding the dog, babe?
>3-4 a day, same as me
Goddamnit rich

What is the minimum amount of scoops I need to ingest daily to leave humanity behind?

>prophet muscle
Who the fuck is this dude?
He had some of the most autistic videos I've ever seen m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g-UwNi8B4

number of people on Earth minus your distance from Earth's surface in meters

Is it true hes gonna have a mma fight?

His stuffs his shirt to look more muscular

He looked soo much better back then it's astounding how much he changed in just a few years

get the FUCK away from me you fuckin NIGGER

he's a bit of a psycho but i like him

He used to be a lot more entertaining but his videos have been getting a lot longer and more rambling lately.

He seems to have suffered some cognitive decline, I really do like the guy and I hope he gets off the drugs and gets well.

Just look at this photo, in just the three of four years he's been on youtube he looks a decade older.

Yeah, he's looking pretty rough. I hope he gets better.

different lighting and hair has gotten grey

put on a little size too

Rich Panini, king of the Commonwealth

>1 dayum ayyyy

Summer

Summer

Summer

Prophet muscle pussied out when Rich agreed to fight

>implying pianoman isnt actually elon musk and literally wants to leave humanity behind and colonize the mars with 5%MUTANTS

COME ON LETS GET BIIIIIIIIIIG GOD DAMMIT. CHINA!!

Reminder to watch this guy's videos on Rich Piano aka 4 Scoops youtube.com/c/mkaelus2p/videos