I will take this shit to the fucking grave if I have to...

I will take this shit to the fucking grave if I have to. I used to care when I was down 30% but now after losing 40% on this piece of crap I do not care anymore. Make it go all the way to fucking zero Jun and see if I give a shit.

>buying 1000% above ico before having a product

>weak hands

B-but

>>muh mcdonalds partnership
>>muh award from PM of Thailand
>>muh jap bank that has 2.5 trillion dollars
>>muh $700 eoy
>>muh plasma
>>muh Thailand is ready to adopt new age tech

No wonder omisegoys love this coin, it's meme central

BUY HIGH
& NEVER SELL
UNTIL IT GOES HIGHER

basically the only option for anyone who doesn't want to lock in the loss...i feel your pain even though i'm not in omisegay.

good luck broseph

Vitalik is such a pretentious shitlib faggot. I hate every photo I see him in.

"hurrr duurr, i donated most of my adivsor shares of omisego and kyber to charity because i'm so fucking rich already and i donate to charitable causes because i'm a faggot shitlib who loves refugees" --Vitalik Butterin

i'll never buy ETH or any Vitalik-involved project just based on fucking principle alone.

there's more to life than MUH MONEY MAKE DAT PAPER MUH MILLIONS MUH LAMBO MUH MOON.

honor, dignity, and principles are important to a man's character.

to whales and weakhanded plebs giving cheap OMGs. Keep it up

I'm there with you, OmiseBro. Hold tight, the jews are not getting my tokens.

Fuck this motherfucking coin. Fuckkkkkk!!! Losing too much because of this bitch

you should get a bigger fedora i think it's cutting off blood flow to your peabrain

You do realize vitalik did that specifically to distance himself from being held responsible for endorsing shitcoins right?

I bought at 300k I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE AAA FUCK IT IM SELLING THIS SHIT FUCK YOU JUN

Yeah, dude, buy high and sell low. Good strategy, it's not like almost everyone is listing this coin as the most solid long term hold.
Jesus.

>there's more to life than MUH MONEY MAKE DAT PAPER MUH MILLIONS MUH LAMBO MUH MOON.

I agree but this is /biz so if you dont contribute gtfo

I'm not going to lie.

At this point. I am emotionally invested in this coin.

I don't care if goes below $1. It will always be in my wallet to remind me of what could've been.

lel, look around you faggot, most posts on Veeky Forums are shitposts, like 90% is just pure garbage, banter, crying about losses, and banter.

perhaps less than 10% is actual real contributions and interesting, useful info. so the bulk of us should leave then huh.

>inb4 reeee normiess!!!

AHHHH! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!! HEAVY BAGS COMING THROUGH!!

B-BUT THEY SAID IT WOULD MOON! B-BUT MUH MCDONALDS PARTNERSHIP!

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the hodler in his natural habitat. This creature will scream "FUD!", "nice try, I'm not selling!" and "TA is bullshit!" when presented with clear evidence that the price of his holdings will likely go down. You cannot beseech him with rational arguments. He does not believe in stop losses. He would rather sell at 0 then at a 10% loss.

HEEEEEEEEEELP ME!!!!!

(you guys told me this was a blue chip coin)

Haha..... holy shitkeks

>No wonder omisegoys love this coin
yeah i know right. silly goys investing in something solid. they need to buy random pump and dump shitcoins on yobit like a real crypto trader!

If the whales want us to sell then we should just do it. Lets all sell now and get it over with. ok is everyone ready?

heh, nothing personal kid

if a bagholder wants to hold bags instead of recognizing he was wrong, and cutting losses early, then the bag holder deserves to keep HODLING

Remember to HODL lmfao
Just HODL
:))

you underestimate the power of this coin. this is no regular HODL

I appreciate these every time, user.

I literally laughed out loud.
There is some funny shit on this board.

Someone finally understands.

a coin for cucks

>implying donating to charities means you don't have principles or honor.

Why are you so insecure?

I believe in this coin a ton. But doesn't it make sense to sell now/soon along with many alts in anticipation for the forks? Seems like could likely increase holdings in coins of choice by doing this

>2 dolla bitch

Keks

>>something solid

The only thing solid are the devs' ability to post teaser tweets on twitter

Ironically, YOU bought into a pnd

So deluded lol

Thats what I did. Switch to XRP for gains in 1 week then switch back to OMG when it bottoms.

i'm criticizing his donation to charities, because it is my personal belief, based on facts i've observed, that charities and NGOs do not actually help people and most of the funds are either wasted, or pocketed by these charities because they're run by incompetent and/or corrupt people.

look into the susan g komen foundation for breast cancer for example. the founder is a jewess who paid herself millions from donations that went into the foundation.

red cross is probably the only charitable org that i think is OK.

yep, you caught me, i am very insecure and that's why i waste a lot of time on this board mocking and talking shit.

Stop buying at the ATH and bagholding. BE the pump you wish to see. Join us on Telegram

T.me/pumpandtrump

>to the grave

OK friend, strap in!

Nah, red cross is shit. You are right about the 501c NGOs and charities are complete shit. The red cross years ago had the CEO paying themselves an absurd amount of money for no reason. Every single one it is the same story they have been protected and become corrupt.

The first time I sold for a loss was OMG. I sold at 217k sat's, for an $800 loss. The hate was unbelievable - a faggot they called me, a retard they called me, to never make it in crypto; was my fate.

Then I recovered the loss overnight with COSS. I could now buy back OMG and get way, way more than I ever started with - for the same amount. I will do this when it hits 160k for a full pullback of the pump preceding it.

At the end of the thread, I made this. I called out to the shills who berated me. I cried:

HELLO?

IS THERE ANYONE ALIVE OUT THERE?
CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?
IS ANYONE ALIVE OUT THERE?

Its going to get a lot worse

I mean...at this point I'm tempted to jump all into it.

>The only thing solid are the devs' ability to post teaser tweets on twitter
like standing next to mcdonalds ceo and then announcing a couple weeks later that theyve actually partnered up with mcdonalds?
or do you mean memes about stickers on skateboards that only retards on Veeky Forums took seriously?

Glad I bought Antshares instead of this shit coin scam back in the day

We have < 3 months until plasma and omg wallet releases.
Im tempted too.
But all projects can fail.
What if Joseph Poon dies in a car crash and no one knows how to finish plasma.

Only go all in if you are mentally prepared to lose all that money because if you dont add that possibility you are setting youself up to lose.

Plasma is going to take 1-2 years to complete apparently.
Maybe they will use Raiden in the meantime since they are major investors?

Just sold aftwr holding for like 4 hours

S

Hahahaha you weak handed faggot

I'm down $700 and I'm not selling.

good decision imo, you can buy back at 150k sats in a few days

Let me take some of that burden off of you, user.
Together we can beat this curse !

By giving you shall recieve, as are the laws of the universe.

0x6fb14ead7d801e69feaf0834078f3362452db62c

See you and your OMG bags in hell hahahahhaha

the funny thing is pretty much everyone (even the FUD-ers) agree that OMG is a solid medium-long term hold.

What that means is that if you think you can time the market, go for it. If not, just hold and you'll be fine a month from now even.

Buy high & sell low, biz has done its job again.

dont sell user or you will fucking regret it