Roiding for this

>roiding for this

Its the feels that count. It makes you feel manlier
Also
>roiding for this
Any day

>roiding for that

>and not a single lat or delt was trained that decade

It's his first cycle of test, what did you expect?

Why do people think you become enormous from moderate amounts of roids? Most people on steroid forums don't look absurdbly impressive. Really makes ya think about how much our opinions are skewed by Mr Olympia and fake natty shit

I've seen people on roids who look far worse than him

tbqh honest I don't have BB genetics but I'll still cruise when I'm older

Honestly with genetics like those you would almost look better as a skinny fat dyel

> takes enough test, anabolics, hgh, slin to kill a small bovine herd

If you are on roids, i expect you to be less dyel than i am, because i am natty.

You shouldnt blast test as a dyel.

Lift for a year first, learn how to build muscle, THEN shoot black market chemicals in your butt.

>roiding
>smaller delts than natties
555-come-on-now

At least he doses synthol properly.

Richardo pianinipress couldnt say the same..

>If you are on roids, i expect you to be less dyel than i am, because i am natty.

I think you're seriously overestimating the effects of 500mg test-e for 12 weeks or however long this guy did it for. The delts you're imagining are mostly from tren

Is pinning test enough worth it then? I see a lot of people getting into the roiding scene just starting off small with a bit of test for there first cycle. I don't know what the reasoning is for this. Seems like it would be more effective to just tren hard right out of the gate.

With test you get an idea as to how your body reacts to these things.
Tren has pretty big sides

>ITT people think steroids are magic

Rich doesn't do synthol m8

>I see a lot of people getting into the roiding scene just starting off small with a bit of test for there first cycle

Because you make good gains compared to natty and yet it has no serious side effects, is easy on the body, is a naturally produced chemical within the body, is easy to find (inexpensive and plentiful), and it's easy to see how your body reacts to it.

You will make pretty good gains but unless you're on a moderate to high stack of masteron/dbol/test/tren you're not going to be exploding like you seem to think you will. You don't just inject your ass and then muscles bulge out of your nostrils

I would never even consider Tren because I need my cardiopulmonary endurance to do things I enjoy more than lifting, like hiking.

Rich uses glycerol. And Bostin is firm believer in growing scar tissue with synthol, which is wrong.
Papbaraba looks pretty good in contest shape. Could look just as good on half the drugs and proper training and diet, but still.

Been lifting for 4 years test is low cuz 31 bought test-e today to run for 8 weeks at 250/week. Already lean and big with heavy deads and squats what can I expect in results?

Not worth it imo, unless you bodybuild for a living or do sports on national level.

Why so little?

Enanthate takes 4 weeks to get to peak levels, 8 weeks is nothing

No, a natty with high levels of natty test will be able to develop androgen receptor rich muscles like traps and delts, more than a natty with low test.

Supernatural levels of test make your delts blow up if you so much as glance at them.

I expect literally every natural lifter to look better than the OP after 6-9 months of noob gains.

Does Tren directly effect your cardio system? Or is it more of a case of being too big too jog a mile or hike up a mountain?

I dont think it's unreasonable to expect someone on roids to look better than OP image.

It's always good to start of small. If you start pinning test and you develop horrible acne and gyno imagine what stuff like tren would do to you. Test is sort of a trial run, you see how your body reacts and what it feels like and decide where to go from there. A lot of guys just do one cycle and stop.

According to Pete Rubish, you start huffing and puffing after trying to go up a staircase. I don't know the mechanics of it myself, beyond knowing that it's not for me.