Fat hate

Why do people get this fat at Age 18

So much hatred towards the parents.

Post your hate for fatties

Other urls found in this thread:

omgdotti.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are there any thin people engaging in fat apologetics? Or is it just landwhales advocating?

A lot of thin feminists do it. By lowering the standards for women as a whole, they can protect female privilege. It also makes it easier for them to be skinnyfat but claim they have to work harder on their bodies than buff guys do. And of course most of them plan on being fat soon anyway

Yes, Linda Bacon is the first person I think about. She still advocates for HAES and even claims to have scientific facts to back up her claims that weight is unrelated to disease and disabilities.

I wonder if she ever watched that show "My 600lbs Life". She's a researcher who is so desperate for fund money that she'd willingly commit intellectual fraud to woo fatties over.

>Hej
I det mindste kan hun lokke med hendes karisma, hva' breh?

Thin SJW types will hop on all the privilege bandwagons

Believe me there is even white guilt for fat people now, i've seen it on my (enter social media).
/pol/ isn't often right, but it's surprising how often they are not wrong either.

>Are there any thin people engaging in fat apologetics?

Yeah, beta white Bernie Sanders voters (also known as numales)

They suckle the teat of fat white feminists

that forehead on the bitch who messaged you

Sometimes I give my dog a treat so she'll leave me alone long enough for me to get whatever I'm doing done. Then we go for a walk or a run or whatever.

Her parents probably did that too,, but instead of going for a walk, they just kept shovelling food food into her and sitting her in front of the TV so they wouldn't have to raise her. At some point she discovered tumblr who told her that being fat was A-OK because that's just how she was. She looked at herself one day and decided that it would be easier to pretend she was beautiful, than to go through the effort of becoming slim, fit and attractive.

She's got a very unsettling look. Kinda like a muppet.

that bitch in your dms is almost bald what the fuck

Wut

Dropping some gifs

What I love about this gif is that the rope did not break, she did.

Seriously, why americans bully so much fat people? I don't understand why the hate towards fat people

>most of them plan on being fat soon anyways
This. Thin 20 year old feminists will preach fat acceptance because they don't want to eat healthy or exercise, so they know they'll probably be fat by their late-20s. And they don't want to have to settle for a fat guy, so they pretend that it's perfectly fine for women (and only women) to be fat slobs

>I don't understand why the hate towards fat people
because you don't live in America and you don't have to deal with publicly-funded universities teaching bullshit like pic-related

That one always gets me. She fucking permanently bends the bar.

I bet she referenced that for years afterwards every time someone mentioned exercise.

>Fat people are human beings
okay, thats good
>Fat people are equally deserving of humane, ethical treatment
That's right, if they're fat that's their problem
>culture of thinnes, system of hierarchy
yeah, I understand your angers, but, again, if their fat thats their problem

Maybe we don't deal with this kind of bullshit outside USA because we don't bully fat people, just saying

>this_bitch_is_19.jpg
seriously? Jesus christ.

kek fuck off. You don't deal with it because
a) SJWs probably haven't taken over to the extent they have in the US, especially in colleges
and b) You don't have as many fat fucks as we do

>hating fats because their fat
that's not the same shit as homofobia?

>using public taxpayer money to teach people that obesity is healthy at a public university
that's not the same as using taxpayer money to teach people that smoking is healthy?
And we shouldn't hate the assholes who do this?

>Tripfag chimes in

I thought it was uncommon to find fat people on europe (baring the UK where you do see consistently a higher percent of fat people compared to other places)

Hating degenerates is not inherently wrong.
All peoples (well most) have a instinctive desire to keep the gene pool clean.
This is why people who have skin diseases are considered gross, you see a leper or someone with excessive warts and know they are not someone you'd want to be around.
You see people with one tiny midget arm and another ape like arm and don't think "hey I want to mate with that person and create offspring." because you know the chances of having a deformed child are increased.
Obesity is no different, I look at an obese person and I am physically ill. It's not bigotry, it's instinct. Because I know this is not how a human is suppose to look. I know they have something seriously wrong with them and for the most part I will help them, but if they refuse the help I will cast them out of life in a heartbeat.
Suffer not a witch user, suffer not.

America is the fattest country in the world (barring American Samoa, maybe).
They're trying to do their part to solve the problem.

Refraining from fat hate would never be enough for them to stop bitching. Because body image for most people comes down to who will love them/ want to be with them. And they'll never be able to force someone to do that.

Yes, hmm very unsettling indeed; very similar to a certain group of people who seem to have a knack, dare I say disposition, for miss leading the general public for their own gains. She sure gives me the HEBigeebies

Homos don't take up the public health budget very much (only slightly, due to high STD rate_.
Smokers and obese people, on the other hand, are a huge drain.

mini dump incoming

Woah dubs then trips.

>select all images with french fries

>20's
>beard and glasses
>juvenile hairline gone
>submissive, passive, boring but outspoken

Oh god
What do I do to not be this

Homos can't help the fact that they're homos. Fatties can put the fork down.

Just saw link related on the reverse progress thread, get rustled.
omgdotti.tumblr.com/

>after running a red light
small chuckle

women are garbage

Lift and get big

Nu males are never swole

Yeah, this totally happened.

Why can't fat people ever take responsibility for their actions.

Are you saying people outside the US don't bully fat people?

Because that's BS

Even cherry picking she's prettier in the second picture. /

>Pernamemtly

Ja det er min eneste svaghed

god its always the upturned nose. they literally look like pigs

>Being so stationary, so immobile, so fucking stagnant that your fat flattens out and holds shape

>yeah, I mean I did shoot my kneecap, but how was I supposed to know it would hurt my leg?
>sounds like a stupid personal decision
>OMG WTF LIKE WOW is being black a personal decision, u racist? I couldn't help it, it was genetics!

She looks like a female merchant

>tfw have a thing for chubby shortstacks

>white guilt
kek, is that still a thing?

holy fuck just EAT LESS then. HOw fucking dense are they?

IK,R? If that's the best pic she has of herself then I don't want to see the rest. You best be hitting that, OP.

I just threw up a little bit...

Because it's become a socially tolerable personality trait, accepted by many, when it's really a series of poor lifestyle choices but you're supposed to pretend like it's totally ok and normal. And now fat-shaming is a REAL thing? I work out three to five times a week and have less than 10% bf but I'm not supposed to be proud of that. And now I'm getting shit all over for LOOKING GOOD?! The fat, disgusting, lazy fucks in uhmerrica want fit people to feel bad so fat shits can feel better about their shitty choices, And it's fucked. So fuck them! I'll be pissing on their graves soon enough

This is just too intense man

Eh, that's it for today. Hope I can help with a cut or inspire a workout.

Fat fuck detected. Go eat another meal.

why does this happen?

she can't be happy.

we have to stop this Veeky Forums....

Lost it

lmao
bitch went down like the Hindenburg

>do she gotta booty?

>She brings the shirt to the poor employee.
>"Nothing from here is made a fine woman like me sorry thanks"
>Employee looks at the shirt, streched out and with an awful smell.
>Put shirt on fire.

This has to be a troll.

I'm so mind-fucked by this post that I think I may need to delete my internets...

this makes me sad

We need to just stop making clothes for fat fucks. At least that way they'd be too embarrassed or ridiculed to venture out into public, and we'd never have to see them again.
They could just sit at home all day, bitching on the internet like they do anyway

>touch stomach with needle
>fattie explodes

Holy fuck, eating well is just as cheap (or cheaper) as eating shitty if you have FORESIGHT AND SELF-CONTROL.

I'm so rustled my name's now Jimmy