Yo

What do you guys use to stay at the top of your game?

Vyvanse and Phenibut

Does that shit actually work, OP?

I need something that will get my lazy ass working

I dont wanna get a script either

ordering soon. pay in btc. its better than adderall. more stable. dont take too much. its good check out the reviews.

darknet or clearnet?

Tell me more about the Vyvanse.

I am thinking of taking some.
Do you have a prescription?
And why Vyvanse over other stims?

I tried vynase. Dry mouth but worked. the comedown sucks as usual

I would be getting a prescription because I think I'm fucked in the head (self diagnosis)

But I am more interested in how it makes you trade / think when looking at crypto.

Does it make day/week trading easier / better / are your trades "smarter" when on Vyvanse?

Do you really get stuck into reading crypto non stop?

I also wouldn't mind sitting here watching graphs all day making money.

bumping

Currently using Vyvanse, makes you sweaty as fuck and gives you a dry mouth. It doesn't make you feel tired once the buzz runs out like Ritalin. It does take a bit longer to feel the buzz, from 1-2 hours, and obviously cuts hunger. I've been on it for a little bit over a month and lost a good 12lbs already.

Have been using Mods for 1.5-2 years on and off

Somehow entirely removes the need to sleep with very little come down or negative effects (apart from the lack of sleep)

If taken early in the morning can prove a very efficient tool in boosting motivation and ability to concentrate - usually lasts between 6-8 hours with a 2-3 hour peak

Cheaper than a cup of coffee. Reccomend

imma college student but i take modafinil for exams. yes it works. coffee+ moda is reallly good

can confirm

Anyone ship in the EU? Worried about customs , how does one acquire it, parcel motel etc?

how the fuck do you guys get modafinil without a prescription?

dutertes killing every drug dealer in my fucking country

i could still buy blow from upscale dealers but for some reason they dont have nootropics

you guys have no idea how funny and creepy it is to buy shit when you fly-travel every 2 months cause you can't have it on you with airport checks you need to buy for the period of stay, fucking funny buying blow at 2am in Delhi

Modafinil is the best shit ever, made med school really easy for me. I think people really underestimate how important it is to be FULLY awake. You don't need all kinds of nasty stimulants like amfetamines to get motivated and focused in life, those'll burn your brain out in no time. Moda just pushes your wakefulness to the max, it's all you need.

Reddit unironically has a really good sub about modafinil, they have a good list with suppliers.

Yeah I've been shipping Modafinil etc from India to UK for a few years. It's no poblem at all user don't worry about it. Takes about a week to get from Delhi to my house usually and you get full tracking info for the progress of parcel.

Think the last one I used was affinil express. There used to be an outstanding provider called modafinil cat but they decided to shut down to move on to new ventures. Seriously just have a browse of plebbit to get recommendations on best providers and don't worry about it being shipped to EU. You get discount if you pay using BTC as well usually.

Order online from India.

beware
if you lazy you will probably still be lazy, you have to concentrate on working, god behold if you find something to distract yourself, you find end up watching 10 hours of goat keeping on youtube

there a website shipping from within the EU from litauen, modabank or something+

worked nicely shipping to germany

I was retarded neoguh to order moda once, customs got a hold of it (It was send per plain from the netherlands) and I had to go to the police and explain everything.

Lads (with or without ADHD) who've tried Ritalin, Adderall & Modafinil for productivity/performing under stress, what has worked the best?

Anyone in Canada had success? I think it's illegal here

Nope

>it's like the pill from limitless
no thanks, i don't want dementia when i'm 50

Tried methylphenidate, amphetamines and modafinil.

Amphetamines win every time for me. But others might not like it.