How does this make you feel Veeky Forums

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums

She should really brush those hair off of her mouth

I feel about her the same way I feel about Sylvia Plath: she's better dead than writing anything at all

>tfw I'm 6ft

Not unreasonable. Nobody wants a dwarf

People can want whatever they want. I would never date a fat chick for example. I'm tall though so maybe I'd feel differently if I wasn't.

Horny.

She's an Asian qt 3.14 for fucks sake...

By the way İ wouldn't date a fat fuck, she has every right to make fun of midgets. Sorry İ mean rule out midgets.

I don't feel anything at all anymore, and I'm 6'1 anyway

>I would never date a fat chick for example
I always find this one hilarious
>fat
>has kids
>thinking they can have standards
reason girls like that have to use dating sites.

that's actually a reasonable standard

I went to school in an overweight city. Medically obese girls thought they deserved a 6 foot fit guy just because they were the average. It was brutal.

Jesus christ... that sounds fucking horrible. It looks like it's starting to become the norm now.

I like her, she's got moxie

>he doesn't have a height day in his routine

>bartender

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLUT

>tfw 5'11
>tell girls i'm 6ft if they ask

>you will never rape japs in occupied japan after WWII, having the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want
>you will never rape and kill gooks in vietnam before burning their village down
WHY

EVEN

LIVE

grow grow grow

>female bartender
top kek

I walk into a bar and if the bartender isn't male and at least 30 years old I turn 360 and moonwalk out the door.

>11B only
>only wanting low tier infantry and nothing else

fat can be reduced
height cannot be gained

Career bartender

Hahahaha lowest of the low and this hoe still keeping her standards? Is it just me or does the fairer sex suffer illusions of grandeur? I find most guys tend to be pretty reasonable when they're out trying to pick up girls. Princess syndrome is too real.

>11B's only
Really aiming high there.

>5'7
>nobody has ever asked my height in my life
Feels good not to be a low test cuck.

Surprised she doesn't have some grossly repeated bullshit about a dog in there somewhere.

>HURR WISH I HAD A DOG
>if ur under 6ft its cool ill date ur dog
>derp my best friend is a dog
>id marry my dog if i could but im on here XD
>lets be dog parents xD im so wacky

Fuck dude, that shit is a complete turnoff every single time. Someone should make a PSA about it.

Bartender isn't that bad of a career if you own your own bar and already have plenty of cash.

>i'm a wacky girl looking for someone to fuck me with my dog please respond, btw your penis must be bigger than my dog's ;P
every time

Asian girls are pure and shouldn't be on tinder desu

She's not asking for money. I think you're allowed to ask for anything you possess or a trade if you want. If you look good you can demand good looks. If you have money you can demand money. Or you can do one for one, you have looks they have money etc.

You don't need to have everything to ask for anything. I'm not rich but I'm decent looking and fairly charming so I won't settle for a fatty.

Makes me think I should check my tantan

Also what is with this pinch meme all the azn grills are doing in their pics? Reminds me of Pepe

I remember watching some stupid dating reality show years ago. This girl could choose between a tall Chad who was poor as shit, or like some 5'6" manlet millionaire.

She chose the tall guy, and flat out said this was the reason why.

When the host of the show asked what would convince her to choose the manlet, she said "maybe if the other guy was an axe murderer."

Yep, she would MAYBE consider changing her mind, if the tall guy was literally going to kill her. Maybe.

There's nothing normal about burgerstan. You guys are a fucking caricature of humanity.

I will begin to archive every Pepe azn I find

My childhood friend lives in LA, I went to visit him one year. Every girl looks like absolute shit, but because so many guys are in the area they could have as high standards as they want.
Ugliest girl was walking around with easily 7/10+ dude.

I think from an evolutionary standpoint this is why humans are so prone to war and violence, we don't actually care about the ideology. We just want a reason to kill other men and have men from our home countries die, so when we get back it doesn't matter if you're the most beta guy in the world.
When you're in a village of only 30 women, and one of 10 guys that makes it back alive after the war. Your odds of getting bitches goes up quite a bit.

Just too many bros now days.

weeb plz
asian girls are the biggest sluts in north america. not even niggress can compete

> koreans
Getting meme'd on friendo

>north america

We'll there's your problem

>Tantan
>Korean

They're making a heart shape with their fingertips

>How does this make you feel
In her price-range

Most 11bravos are short mexicans

What's an 11 bravo? Ausfag here

Good thing i am not a serial killer

Army Infantry, the actual job, not the people assigned to an infantry unit as support.

Infantry in the army aus bro

:thumbsup:

who hurt you user

how do you get fat off eating rice

When you eat too much, dumbass.

kcal in > kcal out = weight gain

better question

why is a fat asian girl making demands on a profile

that I cannot tell you

Literally rape

>7x5.5" dick

>tell people it's average at best

Gonna need more pics to confirm

Not looking for 18A masterrace

Her bio says she's 5'10
Tfw I'm also 5'10
Wonder if I can fuck her in shoes

Enjoy your stds

calm down /r9k/

You make a good point. I've only ever fucked virgins or girls I know are clean and am new to this random sloots business. What don't condoms protect against?

>a job where you can't get past O-4
>master race

kek

You can catch feels through a condom.

Sorry for the unrelated question but are bathroom selfies ok for a tinder profile if you look good ?

Lets see the long tab

I'm more or less immune to feels. Not psychopath could kill my parents kind but just never cared when breaking up with a girl even after almost 2 years

>leading a team of cool fuckers
>standard issued pussy
>in the shit with the guys
>not at command biting dick

A photo where you look slightly worse but isn't a bathroom selfie is better

Might not have found the right girl. I was was the same way for most of my life.

Limited to one. Outside of home is always better

Doesn't matter. I'm not a serial killer.

is there any book or paper on that theory? i'm interested

Had an easier time with cali woman that bitches from Colorado or chicago

Herpes, no joke. Groin contact is all it takes. Try not to think about it.

Well good thing I'm 6'2"!