Daily Reminder

Daily reminder that if you are attracted to high test girls you are probably gay and really just want a man

>pic related is the epitome of an ideal womans body

everyone already knows this

I thought this was obvious why did you need to make this board

Obviously not when we have all these faggots posting "high test threads"

nice prepubescent boi you got there

those are banter threads

>if you are attracted to girls you are gay
cmon

It remains for you to prove that "muscular" "girls" with fat fucking bodies are girls

>not wanting to fuck a high test trap
Just admit you are gay m8

fat girls look like fat men, objective statement
skinny women look like women.

fat men look like fat girls, objective statement
skinny men look like men.

fat men and fat girls have a lot in common I hope that was an addendum post and not some sad attempt at flipping the script

>some people with XX chromosomes are not girls
>some people with XY are

what a time to be alive

Fat people all look pretty similar honestly. The blubber covers any distinguishing features.

pls senpai, we are trying to stop the gay

and I suspect you whip out your magnifying glass to make sure everyone you come across has the correct chromosomes because otherwise you're just making your determinations like me and everyone else is which is by sight

so unless you do blood work on everyone you come across whom you declare to be a man or a woman, you've just made a non-point

asian woman are so ugly
north african girls are the only girls i'd mix with

Dump low test qts

Get on my level, plebs

if you don't get a test rush in the balls when see pic related but instead like fat, masculine "girls", then please kill yourself

a pic that small you're the pleb, bro

I agree

High test girls are fatties, no female bodybuilders you idiot

Hello fellow Veeky Forums friend, I have all the same pics saved

this one is fat are we being raided by idiots?

that's a man dummy

Yes
Men have big boobs and asses
This is a very logical conclusion to come to

back to your containment threads >>>/kpopgenerals/starcraftgenerals/

> Stop liking what I don't like!

that's exactly true. it's like you've never heard of men getting huge bubble butts from squatting

Hey I'm posting the ones that aren't Asian

Help Veeky Forums it hate white women. I cant stand them. Their stupid man faces, their flabby bodies, their shitty attitude and their filthy hair. Asian women are so much more appealing. Yet this is supposedly wrong. What should I do?

>guys, just racemix with chinks or you're gay
>trust me goy, i mean guy

>no new IP
>obvious shillposting syntax
we're being spammed

>and I suspect you whip out your magnifying glass to make sure everyone you come across has the correct chromosomes because otherwise you're just making your determinations like me and everyone else is which is by sight

Shhh. It's ok.
Just because you fucked a trap once doesn't mean we're judging you.

Senpai its ok asian women are superior to white women.

Muh DIKKKKKK

of course you evade the point because you have no real argument and you have no response because you're just a blustering retard. may you burn in hell

You are just a weeb virgin with autism

You have some weird obsession with them because you fell for memes and think they're "perfect qt3.14 not like those disugsting materialistic white whores" when in reality gooks are by far the most gold digging

Not true. I have a japanese gf.

>being attracted to a litch
rattle rattle

>1 girl out of billions disproves the fact that asian girls are the biggest gold diggers

How are people this bad at logic?

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Nothing wrong with having preferences user. Just make sure you don't fetishize the asians that you meet cuz that will turn them off. It's like how some people go after blonds or brunets, you just happen to pick asians which is the best choice.

>pic related is the epitome of an ideal boy's body

Fixed that for you, OP.

Embrace the yellow fever mang

>Life is so much better since i have

This bate is so obvs people are actually responding

I don't think body ideals are rocket science, everyone who disagrees with me is simply wrong..

lol people are so fucking stupid
>white sneakers + avant gard scraps of clothing is fashion

>he isn't high test

'Daily reminder' (used ironically) that faggots that post 'Daily reminder' threads UN-ironically, have pointy little heads sitting on top of Skellington bodies.