Jeff Seid best physique in the world

Admit it, Jeff Seid has the best physique in the world, just look at his amazing frame. Prove me if im wrong.

no

>manlet
>best physique
Nope, but you're a fucking retard

JEFF GET OUT

Hit the bricks Jeff. No one wants you around.

I prefer artemus dolgin.
Jeff is number 2, but he is a faggot and i dislike his personality.

Stand aside for the superior natty physique, jeff.

We're not talking about his personality. We're talking about his body and physique.

Ignore his shit-tier personality, and look at his body independently. It's fucking god-tier.

Hi Jeff

That is why i said he is number 2

Artemus dolgin has a better physique

Trains like a retard.

So does le cookie man

Okay, that's fair. Opinions are opinions. I guess I really mean to reply to all the people who dismiss his physique and shit because he's an annoying-as-fuck faggot.

lmao all these jelly kids. so easy to make them jelly, anyone got a pic of that poker player baller Dan something?

Frank Zane in his prime made this pussy look like shit

Yeah he looks good

Im not a huge Jeff fan but look how wide his waist is compared to Jeff. He looks really good for a weightlifter but Jeff's physique is way better.

He's 5'11"-6' with wide shoulders and small hips, he's well past the manlet cutoff because of his v-taper

I honestly prefer white men

why is small waist desired in men? In women I get it but for dudes surely a thick solid tight core is better. Lift with no belt 4 lyf because I wanna be klokov

It's not better, and it's not worse. It's just a something some people have, and some people prefer.

OP said best physique, not best chance at winning IFBB Classic Physique. IMO, Klokov is what a man should aspire to be. Thick and strong as fuck.

You might be gay. Girls should have wide child bearing hips. Men shouldn't. They have no need for them.

It accentuates massive shoulders and lats even more than if you have wider hips.

Still makes more gains than all of /fit combined.

Can't possible have the best physique in the world with those diamond cutting nipples.

It simply looks better and more aesthetic.
You are delusional. The only people that like thicc or bearmode men are homos. The classic wide shoulders and thin waist simply looks more aesthetic whether you are attracted to it or not.

No one is talking about hips retard

dream on

Having a small waist (fat aside) comes down 100% to your hip bones, not how much muscle you have on your obliques and abs

Jeff has god tier genetics and God tier hormone levels in utero, during childhood and during puberty which resulted in his wide shoulders and small hips.

Frank zane didnt have a good enough delt:arm ratio to be in the upper eschelon of assthedicks

Even kino's delts blow them out of the water

Mirin delts, chest needs just a tiny bit more thickness

Hey Jeff how have you been?

Wrong

The reason Jeff has a narrow waist is because he has narrow hips. His core muscles are well developed, but they can't get wider than the hip bones.

bad angle for chest but yeah

steve reeves destroys jeff but assuming you're referring to the present day i lack a better answer.

Jons skywalker, tinytrip, prometheus, MasT in his """"""natty""""" days.

sure there's a ton more, im just not into the whole aesthetics bullshit