Mirin Thread? Noticed people treating you differantly?

>skinny weak beta in high school, a nobody really. Now in college.
>start lifting for around 9 months now
>black guy in my school year was one of the bigger guys in the year, not a bad dude but the obnoxious/overconfident kind who are trying to start fights with everyone.
>he even threatens me a few times in high school
>walking home from gym in town and i'm pretty sure i know him from school so i call out his name
>he turns around and walks over to me being all freindly and shaking my hand
>giving me all kinds of complements telling me i look big
>even wishes me good luck and tells me to keep working hard as we part ways
I have no clue if a combination of me changing as well as them as we've left high school; or they are just treating me much better because i've put on the mass and look much better. This is far from the only case where people who would previously bot even have the time of day for me are suddenly all interested in what i'm up to now or try to be freinds.

Also prob just bring nice but this felt great. This was also today.
>new pt has been at my gym for a few weeks now, she is a real qt
>i've been mirin her for a bit now
>go for a late workout 8.30pm she is the only pt still there
>need to go upstairs to get to the cable machine
>as i approach the stairs she is about to go down, i stand at the bottom for a second or two to give her the chance to go but she doesn't instead waiting for me to go first
>as i'm walking up she gives me a great big smile, i smile back and say cheers, she tells me it's alright
This one is autism but it felt good and she's cute af

>a guy talked to me
>a girl talked to me

Once people leave high school and step into the real world they realise it doesnt matter how many friends you had or how many girls were your hoes. They all at college now blowing off chads while hes applying for Wal-Mart and McDonalds.

Basically..he grew up

I'm sure you're huge tho, piano size

A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.

- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

I was getting an EKG at a poor people free clinic and the overweight older nurse ran her hand down my chest and smiled when she was finished sticking all the sticky things to me. It's mostly my fault, she asked me to remove my shirt and I did it in a striptease fashion just to push the awkwardness from me to her.

I knew I made a mistake when she gave an "mmph." while I was doing it.

>Best friend's little sister finally turns 18
>comes drink with us and some friends at our apartment (we're 21)
>friend tells me after that she said "I got hot"
>few more parties at apartment
>sister asks for my snapchat, she's pretty cool and known her for a long time, why not

>few weeks later
>she's apparenrly drunk with her friends somewhere
>drunk snaps, all the spaghettis
>i make a joke about getting fat (w/ a picture of my bulk meal)
Haha youre not fat at all mr muscles
>my wot

>this happens a few more times
>asked her out cause shes actually gorgeous and a lot of fun to talk to

>dating my best friend &swolemate's little sister cause of mad gains made with best friend

>if we fuck, her older brother helped get me laid

>still haven't told friend I have a thing with his sister

Yeah you're right in his case he probably just stopped acting like a child

>More people call your sir.
doesn't apply to me because i'm younger but i get a lot more "mate" "buddy" "pal" after sentences.

>Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.
has this actually happened to you?

>People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.
This. I try not to look like a meathead when i'm walking but even still people walk around me

>Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.
I'm a sperg when it comes to talking to women but i've had times where i was trying to talk to a girl and she was even more nervous than I. Other things too like intense eye contact, smiling, touching, asking questions, laughing when i'm not even trying to make a joke, letting me off the hook even when saying the most stupid shit.

>Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.
This too. More women making excuses to touch or make contact

>doesn't apply to me because i'm younger
I'm 20 years old and people call me sir.

Are you sure you aren't a neckbeard or nu-male cuck?

>she asked me to remove my shirt and I did it in a striptease fashion
Sound like someone who's on their first week of lifting.

Tell the freind user. Godspeed

Get called stuff like big guy instead of string bean or whatever.

Girls spill spaghetti sometimes which is adorable. Also catch them checking me out a lot when they think I'm not looking.

People more likely to move out of my way.

These are the big ones I think.

What kinds of people will call you sir? Maybe i just filter it out because it has no meaning

>- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

Older pervy women want to feel that young meat too.

>waiting until she's 18
top cuck

legal age is 16 or 17 in most parts of america and lower in most yuropean countries

Regardless if I tell him or not, I live with him and his twin sister so it's not like they won't find out. I think we (his little sister and I) are trying to figure out exactly what it is we have.

a priest asked me if I was a #10 for a rugby team then said I looked fit and athletic

he was mirin

Wasn't waiting until she was 18. We didn't hang out with her until her 18th birthday when she drank with us and told her brother (my best friend and roommate) she thought I was hot now.

Tell him you're going to fuck his sister and if he doesn't like it he's a cuck.

you must be one qt 12 year old stud. give up dat bussy for jesus senpai

Not to ruin your fun but everyone you meet from school is super nice after graduation because it's just memories and they'll always feel like family

>- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

This is the only one I've noticed.
Only been lifting for 4 months tbqhfam

In high school i was the skinny weird guy who never talked to anyone. Now I'm the mysterious big jacked guy who never talks to anyone.

>Like an hour ago I was taking out the trash
>Corner of my eye notice a fit, professional blonde in work clothes cycling home (Toronto - very common)
>Pretend I didn't notice, back turned to street
>Close trashcan lid, walk back to the door
>Look over my shoulder
>She's looking over hers as she rides by

Catch women doing that type of shit often, feels good every time.
Don't DYEL yourselves out of this satisfaction, brehs.

BROOOO the sir one is spot fucking on! Lofting 3 months now and sir is somethimg I've been picking up a lot.

I started working customer service and shorrtly started lifting after. No sirs at the start; 3 momths later im in the fucking military. I even asked one of the guys why he was calling me sir im like 21 and hes early 20s as well, he just said i dunno actually haha.

We lift to become greater men fit.

>select all images with sirs

Even if you didn't really talk? It just feels wierd someone who you never really talked to being super nice. i think gains plays a part because i definetly don't imagine this happening to everyone wuo left school.

People talk too. i visiting a freinds gym on a guest pass. There were these 3 lads from my school there. These were 3 of the "cool" "popular" ones. I said hi to them and made a little small talk about gym. They were just treating me like normal. A few weeks later i another student my school at a party and he comes up to me grabbing my arm saying "i've heard you've gone big user" i ask from who he says one of the 3 guys i saw at the gym. A week after that i'm walking to the park and see another guy who i used to know, and he also comments that he heard that i was getting bigger from people we went school with.

>mysterious
kek

Differance is when you are skinny they presume you're shy. When you have gains they expect you to talk, if you don't you look aloof

This. Lifting is like using cheat codes in life. I don't think women even looked in my direction before i started. Now they must sit next to me even when there are empty seats

No, I was just being a goof. I would rather her feel awkward than me feel awkward and that backfired hard. I certainly wasn't trying to show off.

They usually leave the room and come back when you're done, but she just stood there. It was odd.

I quit lifting two years ago and just been trying to get as skinny as possible lately. People treat me nicer than ever before now. I get all of this except the milf part more now than when I was lifting (5 years+ then I replaced lifting with cigarettes and protein with chips and black tea)

Not to be a buzzkill but I think you guys overestimate how much more you are respected by society since you started lifting. Although maybe 1) I'm just "old" now which explains the respect part and 2) I happen to pull off male heroin chic like Kurt Cobain which boosts my attractiveness.

Still khv tho so

filtered

I think I have a unique perspective to share and you shuoldnt be so quick to filter me

gonna make it senpai

He worded it poorly but being attractive is the difference between being the "strong silent type" and being the "creepy guy that never talks".

Kind of like being fit can change you from lanky string bean to tall dark and handsome.

>LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TRIPCODE LET'S BE FRIENDS HEY FELLOW REDDITORS GIBS ME DATS GOLD x-------------------------------D

>Not to be a buzzkill but I think you guys overestimate how much more you are respected by society since you started lifting
You said you don't lift so please don't be ignorant. Many of us here experience vast changes in our interactions as a result of lifting

Nothing changed. I'm 6'4 and I don't even get looks. The most that happened was the other day my buddy's female friend told me I look more jacked than before.

I was 220/190 lbs at 6'1 bulk/cut respectively

Lol

that's because you're 6'4" and everyone is already over how big you are. transforming from string bean into stronguy at like 5'10" shows it off a lot.

Not even new people give a fuck, so that's not it. You'd think being fucking muscular and tall as shit would make you noticeable. The fuck do I need to do to get some respect, stab a nigga?

I think lifting boils down to a student/loud party crowd status thing more than anything.

You never looked good you fucking piece of shit, kill yourself. Somebody post this retards disgusting body.

you bald? you just sort of look like the goatee + bald look. shave that shit off and keep a light stubble instead.

for you I would recommended wearing plain basic tees in olive, navy, basically dark colors with no graphic designs. also, make sure sleeves are shorter so you can see biceps easier.

hm, that is pretty weird. maybe being 6'4 has made you too intimidating with all of the muscle? fug. you look like a decent size in that picture but I can't really tell.

oh shit it might be this

>anonkun your shirt is tight today you need to buy new clothes, your shoulders and chest are too big
>upgraded some of my shirts within 2 months after those comments

thx for the mires

Same height as you and got bigger, lifted for 3 years. Similar lack of mirin results.

I'm thinking it's because I made really slow progress and so anybody I see regularly didn't mention a thing. Don't meet too many new people, but I feel like girls should hit on me more. Maybe it's my derpy face.

I can bet my dick no one here has a decent physique

>Maybe it's my derpy face.
We have a winner.

>in uni locker room after mad workout at gym
>nice pump goin
>flexing in front of mirror
>about 20 boys age 9-11 come in and start running around (the uni is running some football program for kids i think)
>they all see me and stop and stare
>mouths open
>one of them asks if im on the uni football team
>heh, no i say
>get into shower
>they are all still staring at me

does that count as a mire?

>Be me at uni gym
>For some reason they have a cheerleading/dance meeting on the indoor tennis courts
>Some girls of varying ages from 12-20 are sitting outside the gym by a big window facing the workout area
>Warm up my OHP
>First work set comes
>Hit PR 185 by 4 @180 pounds
>Feel pretty good
>Glance at grills and they're all staring
>One of the younger girls notices my glance and starts clapping then winks at me
>Spend the rest of the workout trying not to imagine me fucking this 14 year old
Have I made it?

Well I'm told i'm handsome by lots of people who wouldn't feel emotionally obligated to. But I did a professional photo shoot today and looked like a total faggot.

Besides you'd think I'd at least get but-his-face mires from low standards minority girls

>getting mired by little boys
>"totally posting this on the mirin thread tonight"

come on Veeky Forums for fucks sake

Nope.

Usually only keep a 5'o'clock shadow too.

I dunno man I'm your height and I get checked out or complimented fairly regularly.

Girls mostly don't blatantly check you out. If you want to catch them you look at something else and watch them out of your peripherals.

I also wear fitted clothing and a lot of v necks.

U fat

they probably think you have cancer you faggot

We need more pictures of your physique, desu. That one picture isn't enough to diagnose this issue.

Well you have a bad haircut, I recommend getting a buzz for that next level masculine or a hitler youth for some played out but safe normie mires.

Also maybe cut some fat.

But I don't get mires so what the fuck do i know

>resisting urge to fuck a 14 year old
If that's not making it then I don't know what is.

newfags, everyone

>I feel like girls should hit on me more

Don't we all buddy.

>unique perspective
>tripfag
>khv

Try to cut a little bit. If I were you guys I'd cut and add challenging palm down bent over rows to my routine because I love what they do for shoulder blades mass and forearm definition.

Veeky Forums

Would you ever date someone 10 years younger than you?

What's your limit when it comes to age?

Here's the newest pic of my body without a shirt on and my legs I took at the gym yesterday. Currently on a cut and have lost like 10lbs already.

I feel you, I'm derpy face guy. on summer cut now. Today I ate two microwave taquitos and a small bowl of taco salad.

And some hair skin and nails gummies.

When I was 40 maybe. I'm not going to date a fucking 17 year old though.

Depends on the girl. I find a lot of girls in their early 20s annoying as fuck but a lot of girls in their late 20s early 30s have kids. No idea.

MODS

Tell me more about your shower

Yep you need to cut.

21 here, id love to date an 18 year old but thats about as young as i would go without feeling like a creep

for fucks sake user you're not that big. those 6'4 genetics are fucking you over.

I'd personally recommend a cut. I'm the same height but a lot more lean and I get a fair amount of attention / compliments.

Fbpb

i tried to ignore them.

Only been training for a year and 2 months and already benching close to 350lbs and I already OHP 225lbs. What do you put up?

U look fat m8

>tried
Damn stupid sexy kids

>ya but what do you bench

are you fucking serious

Simple question. Why is it so hard to answer? Would be cool to see your physique too.

>lift for a couple years real casually
>make noob gains but not much after that
>get gf
>date for 2 years
>abt 3/4 of the way thru the relationship start getting more serious abt lifting
>3 months after the breakup she comes by to get some stuff from the apartment that she left
>comments on how much bigger my arms are now compared to when we were dating
>texts me she misses me all the time
>find out a week later shes getting with some guy

Not him but stats won't get you mires, aesthetics will. Like I said man I'm your height put up way less weight than you but I have lower bodyfat and I get attention and compliments.

Bro it's just some banter on Veeky Forums, you don't have to respond. Your aggression betrays you as an insecure beta male.

You can't fool me Chris

Yeah but he's saying I'm small when I have this weird hunch based off the regular posters here that I'm way bigger than him.
>dodging around the question
>refusing to post body
Is it under 2plate? LOL

I wouldn't call you small by any stretch but you would actually look bigger if you cut some fat. Maybe that's what he was trying to get across.

I'm not him and you posted your face followed by acting like a dingus. Don't be silly anonyfat.

Sounded like he was just calling me small honestly.
You have no reason to respond then. Like???

Possibly. That's what you risk posting on Veeky Forums. I got absolutely fucking shit on in the CBT last night and by IRL standards I look pretty good.

I just don't feel like being told I'm small by somebody who is probably half the size I'll be at a lower bodyfat percentage. Not sure why I even bothered posting really. The average "Veeky Forumsizen" hasn't even hit 1/2/3/4, for fucks sake.

You're so obviously mad I couldn't hold back.

God this better be some prime bait.

You're a very sensitive boy.

So what do you bench? And where's that body shot?

No probably not, I know I haven't. I just lift to stay a solid otter mode, like I said you crush my lifts, but you were asking how to get mires and I tried to relay my experience.

I wouldn't post on Veeky Forums if you're not willing to get shit on by people who haven't achieved half of what you have. Go to Bodybuilding.com where everyone has pics posted so you can just instantly call people out.

KEK

go punch a tree you fuckin aggro. Do some cardio, work off some of that steam.

I'm sensitive because DYELs criticizing people that are bigger them piss me off?
So you were just some samefagging DYEL weakling after all.

>implying you didn't let them 'catch' you having your post workout clean and jerk in the shower

lmao this guy is fucking retarded

I'm not samefagging ya faggot
Also I deadlift 4 plates, Squat 3 plates, both for my eight rep max

Overhead press 1 plate and bench 1.5 plates. 6'4", 230 lbs. You can decide if I'm worthy to criticize your invisible strength gains staypuffed marshmallow man looking body.

I've also got a gf and lots of friends, sometimes I have a subby twink lick my balls and rim my gf while we fuck. I used to go to raves in high school. I'm graduating college now.

Am I cool enough to criticize you? Will that make you less ANGRY friend?

Alright man, I tried to give you some friendly advice from someone the same height. I'm just not sure why you expected people not to be pricks on Veeky Forums. Take it easy, I'm gonna go work out.

this really is a gorgeous face