Sets the stage for your vast interconnected array of indigenous beliefs, rituals...

>sets the stage for your vast interconnected array of indigenous beliefs, rituals, traditions and mythologies to be completely replaced by a cancerous all-consuming offshoot of judaism
>Heh, nothin personnal Europa
The Roman Empire was a mistake. Thank fuck these cuckold goys never made it to India.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. user totally unrelated to romans and problably his ancestors raped and destroyed rome

Get fucked faggot, eat shit

Why most people are so childish and ignorant?

Making shit threads lik this

>progress bad cuz me no like god bluh bluh bluh

I'm amazed on how they turned such a revolutionary and liberating idea as Christianism to you have to obey the Caesar because he is God's chosen one, if you live on constant opression you'll live a better life in Heaven, there's nothing weird in the fact almost all Bishops now are part of the same aristocratic, land and slave owner families that have been putting their foot on your head for centuries.

true - this is /pol/-tier

>>scientific revolution
>progress bad cuz me like god haha

>byzantine empire and >H >R >E stunted scientific progress

>Christianity the religion didn't stunt scientific progress

these edits get more horrifyimg every day

The very idea of scientific progress was made possible thanks to Christianity and few other religions even created the right circumstances for it. Islam was the closest with mu'tazila, but they wasted it.

I'm not fond of Christianity, but half of those 'indigenous' beliefs were fucking disgusting and clearly decadent.
Unless you want to live in a society where ecstatic self-castration is- oh wait.
Well then.

>Christians today, in government positions, still trying to keep evolution out of school curriculums
>DURRR DA BASED CHRISTIANS LUV SCEENCE

>muh middle ages
Boomer tier argument. Europe is the posterchild for science and success under the banner of Christianity.

Amerimutt proddies don't represent Christianity you retarded mongrel. Not all denominations fell for the flat earth autism or stuck to it

>DERRRR BECUZ UDDER RELEEGUNZ N SOCIETIEEZ WERE BUD CREESTIANEET LUV SCEENCE
>BTW I DUNT BELIEV IN CLIMUT CHANG N EVELUTIN CUZ IM CREESTIAN SCUSE ME WHIL I VOTE N AN FUGGUT WHO FEELZ DA SAME

>NO TRUE CHRISTIAN

Literally not an argument, amerimutt subhuman. Your inbred continent is full of heretics and does NOT represent anyone but their own mutt kind. Now go back to eating unadulterated pig fat extract

Cancer thread.

Lovely self portraits, user

>no u

Is this what people look like over there in muttland?

>when she keeps sucking after you've nutted

falling for a doomsday cult is progress?

>abloo abloo my strong and manly and natural paganism got eradicated
Stop larping and kill yourself.

t. Ath*ist
You are litterally a product of depression

That's not an argument

I think or 8gag would be better suited for you

>Chr*stian
You're literally a product of parental indoctrination

Constantine was the ultimate chad

>t. christcuck
keep worshipping jews faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy
Apparently Paulianity couldn't even get rid of that.

>Strong cultural and moral identity
Where? Half the nations of Europe didn't even exist at the time before Christianity

>A nation without a Westphalian state isn't a nation

Yeah the Romans definitely didn't have an identity and culture before Constantine sold out
Those Greeks? Naaaah, no cultural identity. They were just waiting for Based Christianity aka Judaism 2.0 to uplift them!

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

>France, Britain and Spain were Celtic
>Italy is a far cry from ancient Rome
>Germans were niggers
>Slavs were near non-existent
I know you don't like your mommy making you go to church but does that really justify being a Paganboo worshipping Gods that act like petty manchildren and disregarding millennia of Christianity

>Those Greeks? Naaaah, no cultural identity. They were just waiting for Based Christianity aka Judaism 2.0 to uplift them!
Most Greeks associated themselves with their city-states, not as "Greece" as a whole.
>This description presupposes that each period had a single way of constructing Greek identity and its relationship to the Barbarians. But this is hardly credible given the peculiar nature of the Greek world. Greek history has a very peculiar subject compared with other ‘national’ histories. Roman history always centred on the city-state of Rome and its imperial expansion; for most of antiquity Jewish history largely centred on Jerusalem and its Temple; but there was never a single political, economic, social or cultural centre which could give unity to the Greek world and Greek identity.
>Greek communities existed not only in the Aegean, but also across the Mediterranean, from Egypt to the Black Sea and from Thrace to southern France; by the classical period there were more than a thousand Greek communities, mostly independent of each other.7 Greek communities were very diverse, not only geographically, but also socially, politically, economically and culturally

>implying the Romans didn't phase our the Jewish elements of Christianity and effectively transform it into a Roman religion
>implying Roman identity hadn't already degenerated from years of holding a multi-ethnic empire
>implying the Greeks were united