Tfw girls look better without makeup to me

>tfw girls look better without makeup to me
>tell them I think they look nicer without any makeup
>they think you're some kind of asshole for basically saying that they're naturally beautiful

Fuck this shit, go look like clowns or airbrushed shitheads you little bitches I don't care anymore. Time to lift.

>inb4 u just thot she wuznt wearing makeup
I know when they aren't because they look like real people, shut up faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most girl shit isn't to impress males. Chicks are catty as fuck to other females.

A girl once told me I didn't need to work out and I already looked good like I was. I thought she was dumb as fuck.

Same thing here.

Girls is general don't seem to want their appearance commented on by males.

If you're nice, you're just saying that trying to get into their pants.

If you're mean, you're being a douche.

And same for males desu

I.e.

I fucking hate that stupid shit. Girls are so fucking stupid sometimes.

>inb4 edge-master teleports ITT, quotes "girls only being stupid sometimes", and naruto runs away

fuck off faggot.

what makes you think your opinion matters?

shut up and keep it to yourself faggot

>edgelords appear after
right on time

Sorry you got called out. Go back to thinking you're a special snowflake summerdyel. Bye.

>all women are the same but im a special snowflake who's opinion isn't completely irrelevant

fuck off retard

(You)

you may think it's a harmless compliment but to them it's an underhanded compliment.

it's like girls saying to you "i think you looked better when your muscles were smaller.

either way. don't give your input when it isn't asked for.

feels bad desu

I always tell girls to wear fucking make up, most of them look uggo without it
>but but muh pure waifu who spends her time in the library and making love letter to me !!

You basically told an invisible person to fuck off.

You're a real alpha of nothing.

>not arguing with someone until you force them to admit your opinion is correct before telling them you don't even believe in that opinion and were just fucking with them
bro

Stop telling people what to do. I'm not trolling but people generally dislike advice unless they asked for it. And even when they ask they are sometimes looking to just get emotional support for their decisions rather than any criticism.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

u r a comedic genius 111!!

>girls look better without makeup

if that was true why would they try to hide flaws by painting on a face

checkmate, retard

OP didn't ask for your advice you fucking asshole, wow.

This. No one cares. Keep your opinions to yourself you manchild.

For real. I was at a BBQ over the 4th and I spent some time talking with my friend's wives. It was like a fucking social exhibit. There were like five of them there and any time one of them left to do something the other four would talk shit on them, then act like best friends when they came back. It didn't matter which ones wasn't in the group at the time, the absent one was always the one getting talked shit on. Girls are fucking crazy.

At least when dudes are hanging out we call each other assholes and faggots to each others face, but as soon as somebody walks away we're like, "Great dude. Ya man, love that guy."

>talking in 3rd person
The special snowflake is strong in this one.

sorry your fedora tipper circlejerk thread got shit all over

>tells people not to give advice unless they ask for it
>while giving advice nobody asked for

lmao come on

What they hear is "you're bad at makeup". They don't take this kind of shit well.

This. Girls dress not for guys, but for other women. Similarly, you should be well dressed and be a man's man to attract the womynz.

>number of posters doesn't change
Sup OP. You mad?

no, girls wear makeup to hide how ugly they are, to trick guys

>doesn't like getting told what to do
>tells other people what to do

see how easy that was

wrong
Women wear makeup to mask insecurities not necessarily to get attention from guys

there is a difference

no, its to hide ugliness

hence makeup and catfish angles on social media

Bullshit

they are not taking all that time to look good for brownie points from fellow women

they know every day is "that chance" that mr. perfect could come along and they want to be at their best for it

I think hiding ugliness and insecurities might be one and the same

Little of A little of B. They're not doing half the shit they do for guys. Most of what they do is only noticed by other girls, but in a roundabout way better status among women might result in a man.

You're kidding yourself if you think you notice even half of what a woman does for appearance sake.

if you were a fat fuck with rolls all over your body you would put on a shirt to go outside so people(men and women) wouldn't judge you as harshly

There's this girl I dislike at my work, she wears make up and looks like shit all the time.

Last time I saw her - she was being rude as fuck, I tell her she looks like prolasped asshole painted by Bob Ross with arthritis.

Fuck her, dumb cunt,

Next up on things that didn't happen.

No one cares. Keep your opinions to yourself faggot.

This, so much this.
>Be me
>chill with bros most of time
>We call each other retarded, insult each other endlessly
>Party mostly together. Unusual for everyone to be there
>some chicks ask why we hang with [person who isn't there]
>bitch, cause he's a cool dude
>happens a few times

>talk about some chick with other chicks
>all agree how two faced she is
>They're all taking group selfies by the end of the night

I hate to admit it, but Seth McFarlane was right
youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

>You should never give an opinion on anything ever

In uni a girl who rarely wore makeup decided to wear it one day and asked me if she looked good. I was like "eh, honestly I don't even like make up on girls." And then this white knight faggot acted like I said something rude and said "Well *I* think you look really good today." Yeah I'm the asshole for liking the way a girl actually looks without a bunch of chemicals on her face. She looked ridiculous btw probably isn't very good at putting on makeup

you sound like a middle schooler

>Sophisticated satire intimidates me