It's a binge on junk food and go to bed feeling fat and tell myself it was the last time episode

>it's a binge on junk food and go to bed feeling fat and tell myself it was the last time episode

That really was the last time

Other urls found in this thread:

aspirebariatrics.com/about-the-aspireassist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn some discipline you fat fuck.

I hope you burst a few arteries while you're out stuffing your face, butterball.

>binge
Buy a burger, take a few bites and throw it away.

Tripfag's opinion not mattering as usual. Maybe if you lift more your parents will finally love you ;')

>binging

worst thing you can do is a natty lifter

go on steroids if u want to binge, at least the roids will minimize the fat gains

I knew after work i had to go to the shop and get some more sparking water and i stated thinking about all the doughnuts i could buy but a bit of will power and i left the shop with just the water.
You have to think what is more important: eating garbage or being fit and if eating garbage is more important then don't complain about being fat.

>100 over goal for day
>Fuck it might as well go all out
>Go to grocery store
>Buy carton of ben&jerrys, a pack of oreos, and 2 Arizona iced teas
>On my way home
>Stop by McDonald's
>Buy 2 sausage mcmuffin w/egg, large French fries, and 10p chicken nuggets
>Get home, go into mindless feeding frenzy for about 30min
>Feel full with about half of everything left and decide to stop
>Guilt about what I've done
>"Tomorrow will be different"
>Need to get rid of leftovers so it won't tempt me in the morning
>Decide to eat all of what's left now rather than throw food away
>Finish everything over the course of a couple hours
>In physical pain from eating so much
>Guilt about what I've done again
>Go back to grocery store
>Buy laxatives
>Take 3x recommended dosage
>Spend the rest of the night and part of the next day shitting myself silly
>Spend rest of life being skinny fat

A typical Saturday night for me desu senpai

Or ear a shit load and throw up.

>100 over
>not going for a walk and being back in it
>instead goes on some an ice cream chocolate mcdonalds nugget diarrhea adventure

Im finding it hard to sympathise

>want to eat shit
>go and cycle for 2hrs
>come home and have almost double my caloric intake for the day untouched

Why not just do cardio regularly so that you can turn it up to 11 when you want to eat shit? Nothing feels better than downing donuts and ice cream and knowing youre still under your caloric goals for the day

>Spend next three days starving myself as punishment

>it's a buttblast over a trip episode

Bulimia is for privileged white bitches.

you fit the diagnostic criteria for bulimia

i am not joking

consider talking to a psychologist

Not anymore with the recently FDA approved AspireAssist, the latest in weight loss technology. A simple tube to your stomach that allows you to eat the foods you love then simply drain it all out via its handy and convenient drainage device you can enjoy your favourite treats without the calories!

>aspirebariatrics.com/about-the-aspireassist/

That sounds awful

This is amazingly retarded.

while youre sitting around counting calories like a chump im eating whatever i want and then simply draining it and staying shredded

stay mad

You're fucking disgusting.

Maybe your right, maybe this is the future.

>It's a Veeky Forums steals a stale /tv/ meme episode.

Not everybody has time for that.

I think the best thing to do is, don't even give yourself the opportunity to eat like shit. Hopefully you're the one grocery shopping in your house, don't even bother getting the stuff that you know you'll slam in one sitting. Make your own food. Fill yourself with other things you like, that happen to be better options, i.e. steak, seafood, stir frys, etc.

If you're dependent on parents, it's a bit harder. My mom got a 60 pack of granola bars. Fuck me in the ass, I can't stop eating those.

>Not everybody has time for that.
Its not that hard to wake up an hour earlier and run on a saturday or sunday morning if you know theres an event later that night with friends or family

>those bars
holy shit how can they be so good? I eat them outside because i dont want to spend the rest of the day vacuuming my house

I think you're underestimating how busy some people can get. Some people already struggle to fit lifting into their schedules. Also, if you're spending all of this time training, you have to make sure that you're fitting room for yourself to enjoy the progress.