Why do I look so much better naked after a cold shower?

Why do I look so much better naked after a cold shower?

My nipples are normally puffy(i think it's gyno idk tho) but after the shower they look perfect. Same with my bodyfat, looks like i'm 3% lower bodyfat easily after a shower, what gives?

>cold shower

It's comfier for my skin and i like how it feels

Hot showers are not that good, fedora memes aside

Ive noticed the same thing.

Because nipples tighten up due to the cold.
t. Inflated Nipple King

Well yeah but what about the bodyfat thing? Does skin also tighten up?

Is there some way to make my nipples the way they look after a cold shower? They're so puffy and stupid looking otherwise

skin tightens

hot water isn't actually good for our skin/hair etc and isn't even natural

Idk, I hadn't ever considered that.

You may just have light gyno

>not natural
Hot springs? Geysers?

>umbleying all terrains have these

Cold shower crew checkin in
Its so much more enjoyable during the summer. Doing it during winter is when it becomes a bitch and i quit but it feels Godly on a hot day.
Nice meme.

Neither is air conditioning.

>Doing it during winter is when it becomes a bitch and i quit but it feels Godly on a hot day.

Same but i'm going to do it in winter this year.

Supposedly it gives you god-tier cold resistance

whats your point

Blow me faggot, that's my point

>everyone has air conditioning

stop memeing bro. i started taking cold showers and its way better for my skin

>everyone has running water

They work nicely, I take them at night, can't be arsed in the mornings.

Supposedly it aids in warding off depression but needs more evidence. That said I like 'em.

Idk man i love to shower and the last thing i wanna do is make it a chore. I have noticed that after running even in the cold it feels really good so might just do that.

it honestly stops becoming uncomfortable after you do it for a while. i've learned to love the cold feeling first thing in the morning. you just need the discipline to build a habit of it.

This, starts feeling warm which is odd.

>0 degrees in the morning where i live
>implying im going to take a cold shower

yeah righto faggot

idk bruv. All I know is cold showers after doing squats+deadlift/powercleans, my dick looks bigger and I crave for sex like an irishman craves for booze.

adding on to my previous post, if you're having trouble jumping straight in, try contrast showers. I've never used them myself, but starting the water at normal temp and slowly making it cold should help

>cold showers
Jeez you must be a dirty motherfucker, all the fucking nasty ass shit and dirt trapped inside your skin. Jesus fuck, take a hot shower and actually clean yourself.
>but but I look good a minute after I go out :( I want to masturbate to myself and my hard nipples :(((

>cold water does not clean you

enjoy your destroyed skin tho

>warm shower cleans you more
Nice meme

Scientific and medical papers support my claim :). Get out dirtyfaggots

>Scientific and medical papers support my claim

source?

Why not take warm showers and then just blast it on cold at the end?

They are retarded fedoras who believe in no fap and cold shower shit. Ignore, sage AND report this threads, if possible post a 'rolling' image to fuck up the thread and let it die

t. fag who has "medical papers" about warm showers washing you better

let's see them

All these fucking shitty memes floating around and no one has actually gone away and read much research regarding water temperature and skin reactions. The IDEAL water temperature is described as 'tepid' and 'lukewarm'.

Therefore it's not so cold that it doesn't prevent fungal or bacterial infections developing and not so warm and it damages the skin and results in flaky skin/dead skin forming. It's especially crucial when washing your face - don't even bother with pricey face wash products (if you an adequate amount of water and don't consume too much sugar then your skin will be fine).

It's advised that you exfoliate twice a week to remove any excess [dead] skin forming on the surface of your body.

If you suffer from spots, then I'd recommend Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Control Treatment Gel. It's excellent for reducing redness in spots and reducing their sizes in a very short period of time whilst eliminating them more or less in hours.

If you suffer from oily skin, I'd suggest that you purchase products from Lush. They only use naturally-occurring ingredients to help dry out the skin. They also use tubs made from recycled materials and label each product with the individual who made it. It's a good brand and company, but it can be pricey.

For you hair, vitamin E can be beneficial but there's a lot of controversy surrounding whether or not there's any benefit to vitamins. Some claim multivitamins are just way of making expensive urine. Otherwise, I'd suggest washing your hair with ONLY water on every second day, if not more. Cleansing the scalp with shampoo everyday isn't really necessary unless you put loads of hair product(s) in.

If skin problems persist, I personally would limit the intake of carbohydrates and lactose.

>The IDEAL water temperature is described as 'tepid' and 'lukewarm'.

By whom?

I fap every single day.
I also take cold showers during the summer because they are far more enjoyable.
What the fuck is the problem with that? You really have to call people names because they prefer a water temperature that you dont?