So I'm finally doing it

So I'm finally doing it.

Sick of being "That chubby guy"

Currently 285lbs at 6'6 and I plan to go to 210 as my goal weight.

Went and bought good for me shit like asparagus and whole grain rice and got rid of all my pic related shit. Going to local gym and signing up tomorrow to start lifting while also doing Couch to 5k for cardio.

Thanks Veeky Forums for making me realize I am an out of shape pussy bitch.

Post gains for inspiration?

>6'6
I have bad news for you if you expect any kind of muscle gains

Good for you brother. I can't help with lifting routines, but just eat at a good deficit that you can stick to. Macros is up to you, I do 40% preoteins, 40% carbs and 20% fat

I don't really "want" gains. I mean of course I want them but I really just want to lose this gut/love handles etc.

Those percents seem p gud. Might do the same.

Pic semi related, I will miss my pizza powers.

Won't post gains because I know niggers here, but have a progress chart, you can do it bud.
We 35 pounds down here senpai.

Not OP I've also been tracking my weight. Just started last week

You're gonna make it. We all are gonna make it user

Nice blog fgt.

What does posting here accomplish?

Do you want us to be proud of you for not doing anything? Just do it.

in the same boat as OP, but I'm a poorfag and can't afford to go to the gym

any suggestions?

Nothing stopping u from doing free weights and body weights. If u live in condo there should be free weights ad some equipment there. If not... Push up sit up, squat, just do a google search. Good luck desu

More muscle less lose skin from being fat. You want gainz

>im gonna do it this time. Im really gonna do it. I better post this to Veeky Forums so they know about all the progress in gonna make.

>zenpencils
don't post this shit in my presence ever again

I have a treadmill, dumbells, small kettlebells, trampoline, dip/pull up bar and some haystacks

anything in particular you can recommend? I hate doing sit ups

>6'6

Good luck there mane.

hey bro, my biggest advice to you is just to be consistent, find a program that you enjoy. you are going to be weak as fuck at first and it might be discouraging but stick with it. time goes by fast and in four months you are going to see some real difference if you are at a deficit and lifting consistently. if you are chubby calculate your tdee and cut it by 500. black coffee and ec stack are fucking great for cravings. also, actually read the fucking sticky. good luck.

>its a suicide post, but about killing the fat self this time
Still not gonna do it

real advice here op, drop about $500 on a personal trainer so someone can get you going for a month or two.

>6'6
How the fuck can you get fat at that height? Your TDEE is already through the roof you fat pig. Just how much do you eat in a day? Tell us!

Most people around 300lbs already have some muscle from hauling around their own lard.

OP, make sure you lift and get enough protein while you cut. You could end up looking like a demigod given a few years.

but did you eat those pizza rolls?

icecubemotherfucker.jpg

not gonna lie this poem was shit. and the part where the main character looks at the fuckers using the elevator was a douche move. and the part where he is smiling at his reflection in the mirror looked like he was smiling at a black guy he found in the locker room.

wait what kind of trampoline...?

yes
:'(

the front is real.
do not associate with which ye claims enemy.

one of those small circular ones

what do you do on it?
inb4 jump

i mean like how do you do the things you do on it as well?

I don't know, never used it before. Only time I used it was when I was recovering from a broken leg

6'4, 260 down to 235 and dropping.
Learn to love spinach and cottage cheese+pepper. Hope you not super poor or have sams/costco club membership.

sam's club has good deals on protein bars/shakes!

It's easy to make a thread about you flipping off a bag of pizza rolls on day 1, but what really matters for you right now is your day 365 and on... Consistency is key.

sell that and get a few bucks. buy a water bottle or something with that.

also details on the rest of youe equipment

I still need it for rehab unfortunately, I just jump on it for 15 minutes

I have:
dumbells (range from 3-25 lbs)
kettlebells (15 lbs)
medicine ball (15 lbs)
dip/pull up station
treadmill
stationary bike
balance ball (or whatever it's called)
30 ft rope
adjustable bench