Hey gay boys I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now I'm seeing a little change but I was wondering what is the best...

Hey gay boys I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now I'm seeing a little change but I was wondering what is the best way to get rid of acne? Water helps clear it but nothing stops the huge puss balls. Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

nucelle.com/index.htm
skinstore.com/is-clinical-pro-heal-serum-advance-plus/11291965.html
clarisonic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XW0BlUtz4fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get past puberty.

You look like a cookie

A C C U T A N E

swimming in a chlorinated pool worked for me

I'm 19 and all my friends and everyone I know has little to no acne, and I still have huge cysts

Like I said, get past puberty.

I highly doubt it will ease naturally as it's quite bad

Give me a link bro??

> destroying your livers/kidney with accutane
nah senpai, save them up for gear

Buy a silk pillowcase, wash your face twice a day, and look for medicine that will get rid of the cysts. Then find some benzoyl peroxide and moisturizer to work on preventing breakouts. I used Claror and Cerave brands.

Take ibuprofen every day

Take daily recommend dosage every day

you google accutane, look at the information, then you go get it prescribed from a derm

Every skin is different but what I did was wash my face with soap every 6 hours. after a week it made my face very dry but it was clear and I rather have a dry face that one with severe acne.

go to a dermatologist. Accutane works

>nah senpai, save them up for gear

Wtf that doesn't happen.

I took 80mg accutane for 5 months, my liver is still working as normal m8.

Also if you have severe acne accutane will give you far more benefit than taking dbol

That sucks, OP, I know that bad skin feel.

There is no quick, easy fix. Go to the dermatologist. It might take some months and your skin might get worse before it gets better, but don't get discouraged. They're gonna mix and match some stuff until they find something that works for your skin.

Stuff that has helped for me:

>NuCèlle SPA SYSTEM - For Acne/Trouble-Prone Skin
nucelle.com/index.htm

>IS CLINICAL PRO-HEAL SERUM ADVANCE PLUS
skinstore.com/is-clinical-pro-heal-serum-advance-plus/11291965.html

>Clarisonic Brush
clarisonic.com/

This stuff is pricey, so I'd talk to a doctor before you drop cash, as they might have free sample sizes. Good luck.

go vegan.

no, im not just fucking recruiting people. there is a vegan bodybuilder on youtube, and he has horrible acne, and he tried being vegan because he heard it helps acne. and now its all gone. and he's staying vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=XW0BlUtz4fg

Tan.
In the sun, or in a bed. Works for cystic acne 100% of the time. Try switching to a gentle face soap. African Black Soap works well.

I've tried all the meds. Get some sunlight you pale ass bitch. Everyday.

I was planning on going on sun beds tomorrow as I'm from the uk and we get sunlight about 2 weeks every year

Getting on an antibiotic helped me personally, but I think results tend to vary from person to person

I promise you it will get better with UV light exposure. I had cystic acne growing up. Ont he tops of my shoulders and back. on my forehead and chin. Tanning, whether outside or by UV lights was the only thing to make it go away and not hurt all the time.

Using soaps with no sulfates and some type of carbon in them(charcoal, ash) will also alleviate it. No sulfates with be a more mild soap, so you can wash your affected areas when they become greasy with oil without over-drying them out.

thanks for your advice pal

causation/correlation

Dude that looks like gangrene. Fucking disgusting man sort yourself out. I wouldn't put my cock in your mouth even at its smelliest, most unwashed state.

No problem.

Another tip, if you shave, stop shaving.
If you have to shave, use an essential oil blend.
You can get that shit at Wal-Mart for a few bucks and it lasts forever. Try to shave after you shower also. Ingrown hairs can contribute pretty heavily to cystic acne because the skin is already sensitive and irritated. I've worn a beard for 5 years and very rarely get acne under it with proper grooming.

you're actually fucking stupid as shit if you believe this lol

OP, what you have is not going to be solved by simply changing your pillowcase frequently or drinking more water. You have severe cystic acne and the best solution would be to see a dermatologist.

this

i hate to say it but if you want to fix your acne, you need to see a dermatologist. what you have is beyond the normal over-the-counter cleanser and 2 litres of water fix.

Grow up
Drink water
Eat well
Be hygienic with sheets and towels and shit
Scrub your face 2 - 3 times a day
???
Profit

alkaline diet you need to clean your body from inside out your insides are dirty thats why it's coming from out your skin

wash your damn pillow case

Last night I Harry Slider your sister? What?

No, it's Last night I James Bond quarter pounder your sister, you dingus

try everything ITT (diet, water, hygiene) first but it may not work

if you were like me, you are just cursed with it

took roaccutane a couple years ago and my skin is great now. one or two pimples every now and then but no "acne".

did this person sleep in dogshit for a week? how does acne get this bad?

Man, this fuckin' shit makes me wish I became a dermatologist! Kik/Skype for that cysty goodness?

Which is why you get blood checks every month whilst on accutane.

Retinol cream or accutane.

Also a good routine could help. Browse skincareaddiction on reddit. They know their shit.

But really, visit a dermatologist.

You have cystic acne. Get to a dermatologist asap before you get severe scarring.

What are all the little crystals bouncing around?

Scrubbing your face that often is a really bad idea, unless it's chemical exfoliation with an BHA. Even then I wouldn't do it more than once a day.

Irritating the skin makes it more susceptable for acne and bacteria.

Hormones. High test usually.

accurate was the only thing that got rid of my horrid acne. It did give me IBS bUt whatever. I sort of like the sensation of taking a big shit

fucking kek

dead fukin srs man get on accutane. that shit saved my life. was on it for about 9 months 3 years ago. lips got chapped as hell, bled all the time. but totally worth it in the end. Use to have cystic acne all over my face. Since accutane, i get a pimple here and there once every 2 weeks max. Extreme change

accutane/10

let it be known that I also tried all different types of facial products for years before finally taking the accutane step. nothing worked until accutane

Science

Zink suplementaion can help somtimes
Id recomend a zink magnsium b6 one since it comes with aditional benifts(some ppl say it helps them sleep if it doesnt take it in the morning bc some ppl cant sleep from it)

I've had it bad before too some of my cystic zits merged together under my cheeks. sucks to have every pore of your face raped familia. also don't moisturize use dish soap be brutal, that's how mine went away. I still wash my face with dish soap lightly probably x6 a day. nearly no acne.

rub asprin on your face with lemon juice

List night a Secretly Sandwiched your sister

Get rid of dairy products. Six weeks without ALL dairy products. Then add them little by little. Major letdown is that I can't use whey anymore but my skin is beautiful now.

+1 for accutane but don't forget the blood tests or your liver tells you to fuck off. don't drink too much on it either.
also all you niggers using soap on your face, stahp.
face should be washed with water only.

just cut your head off at the base of your neck

Get accutane, sort your shitty diet out.

last night i bond burgered your sister?

Go outside for 30 minutes each day
let the sun light touch your skin

no dairy

drink lots of water

Went on a 3 month cycle of accutane and my liver/kidney is working fine.
It did make me pretty depressed honestly but when i got off of it I was happy as fuck that I no longer had chest/scalp/face acne.
It's GOAT for acne but should really only be a last resort

Can confirm
its actually works

Do not do this withouth wearing any sunscreen (make sure it's water based) or else you'll get scars that will last you a lifetime.

Mine was almost as bad as that and here is the end product. I never took accutane.

Ehhh stupid camera used the face filter thingy. The scars are there and are really noticeable when my face is greasy and reflecting light lol

I'd rathehave acne. Dry skin means wrinkles and old skin. At least if you don't pick at it acne heals eventually.

One thing I learned a little too late was that washing my face every day was causing my skin to dry and create more oil which caused more break outs. I wash my face every other day now and just use water in between and it's helped a lot.

>this works 100% of the time
Confirmed bullshitter. Nothing will work 100% because there's many different causes. I have Pcos, no matter how much so Cal sun I get, I will still have acne from my imbalanced hormones. The only way to fight acne like mine is through hormone meds that have shitty side effects.

I will let you in on a little secret that the big boys don't dare disclose. Eat 8 raw baby carrots at and with lunchtime and at suppertime. Cleared me up in a few days.

imagine if those are ur toes

trention. It not only helps you out with the acne, it also gets rid of the redness and scars. It greatly improved my skin texture.

anal sex

Isotretinoin brah. I was getting mad cysts for the last 3 years. This is me day 20 on only 10mg. Shit has faded a lot. It's genetic, don't listen to these fools about water and shit. Visit a derm

It will. You're still really young looking, but it is positive you're still pubescing because it will boost your gains a bit. Just dont fucking pop them.

Acne is cute. Why do guys try to hide it/ get rid of it? It's a sign of virility and its a huge turn on.

Fucking since when, this shit has ruined my confidence and fucked with my head for the longest time. I'm just barely recovering thanks to Veeky Forums lifestyle.

Get benzoyl peroxide and use a face cleanser that's for acne
Murad really helped my skin
It's a bit expensive but it worked

Then try taking out dairy or wheat or other common food allergens , maybe you have an allergy that's making it worse.

Drink plenty of water and avoid shitty food in general
It might take a while but the results might be worth it :)
Good luck

protip: for every flaw you think you have theres someone that finds it attractive

Op here, went on a sun bed today and that shit cleared my face alot from a 6 minute session, and the cysts feel alot less painful.

ure cute dont even worry about it too much.
no homo

Nice dude I'm going to have to try that. Or go out hunting pokemon during the afternoon.

Get gud genetics

Yeah, stop letting niggers shoot their semen on your face you fucking faggot.

Fuck loads of high fashion models take accutane still to make sure they are employable 24/7.

Think about all the makeup and shit they put on. They get acne regularly.

I had bad acne for 6 years, took high dose accutane once a week for about 5 weeks and never broke out since. Kinda pissed I didn't get on it earlier.

Vitamin C + Retin-a cream and dermarolling got rid of all my scars.

nice coping mechanism

I have 3 flaws, so 1 person finds each of them attractive. So I still have to get rid of 2 flaws to be flawless enough for 1 person to find me attractive?

5000 IU Vitamin D every day

adorable

>tfw mocked for having a smooth baby face at 18

>it's a sign of virility
Nigga whut

Grow a beard bruh.

Breh, go see a fucking dermatologist asap.

Personally I would try some prescription topical treatments (Epiduo and Acanya completely cleared out my skin), before hoping on the accutane train.

Fuck, I mean I REALLY want to squeeze those fucking things myself... should've been a derm... but uh, glad you're feeling better bro

>have bad acne
>both of my brothers have even worse acne
>wonder if it's because we're dirty or our diet is dirty
>buy shitton of vegs, blend, drink
>skin cleared up completely within 6 days

>brothers copy
>steal all my food
>I move the fuck out
Wtf my life became 100% better after moving and taking care of myself

1. Accutane
2. Doxycycline disp
3. Retin-A cream
3. Eat plenty of veggies, fish and drink a lot of water.
4. Clean and moisturize your skin daily.
5. Leave your pimples alone

>acne comes from chemically processed diet
>Uses chemicals to treat acne
You are the ultimate american

your face must feel so warm...
would like to tenderly rub your checks
no homo

even water is a chemical you fuck
if you're ever in the hospital on your death bed will you still refuse meds because "chemicals are bad for you"

What? 99% of people don't put on sunscreen when going out for the day, what are you talking about?

Shave you fucking face daily. Use a safety razor and some shaving soap of decent quality and learn to shave properly.

I don't get much acne anymore at 20, but if I shave every morning properly it stops whiteheads from occurring.