Transformation Thread

post your tranny pics. inspire me muthafuckers.

Also how has lifting changed your life?

>way more confident
>social interaction is easier
>people dont want to sit next to me on public transport
>majority of females are visibly shocked by me
>girls that like me, love me
>the word "intimidating" has been said to me many, many times
>bouncers shake my hand and i sometimes get into clubs free

so he just got fatter? lol some "transformation"

Yet you don't post your own photo...

thats just awful though

lol calm down fatty before you have to take an insulin shot

>acne-to-scarring transformation

5 posters, 5 comments. OP didnt even comment, so congratulations on winning the numbskull award of the day

t. OP

He got on test and dbol
That's it

>numbskull

how's 1933 treating you, fatty?

fuck you i have a walkman and a ghetto blaster, come at me bro.

anyways wheres ur pic zzyz?

is this prisonlad again? You look like you live in a camp man.

posted it before, but here you go. My ~3 year transformation. Might have been closer to 2, don't really remember exactly when the first picture was taken

In Oct I was probably 7 months into training. I was most likely still over 22st (308lbs) which is why I started.
The "after" was just taken last month at around 13.1st (183.8 lbs)

The flowers are not for the sake of anonymity, I clearly have plenty of identifying marks, but I am wearing a mask in the first picture and it's distracting.

Good job fucking up your cycle m6

Stay jelly bitches

1933 > 2016
I'd take "numbskull" over your shitty phrases like "kek" and whatever else any day.

Not sure about your style, but good job otherwise man. Do you compete?

Story behind cutting?
Last time you selfharm?

this, there is no reason to be strongfat when you can be both strong and look good.

No special story, got BPD and in my teens, that's how I dealt with it.
It's been a long time now, maybe around 2 years. There's no sense in it any more (if you could believe there ever was)
I know they're always going to drag me down as far as 'miring goes, but there's no changing that now.
Getting Veeky Forums helps a lot of things.

>I know they're always going to drag me down as far as 'miring goes,
i'll say some real gay shit and tell you coming back from that is more 'mirable than someone who started at neutral mental state

victor zsasz mode?

and hes totally natty and your average person

Thank you

Best mode I've heard. I'll take it.

That's not what they meant when they said cut.

I'd take it too, gotta deal with what you got breh good progress

good job bro hope youre doing well

This is fucking legit, good job. Mind telling any stories of reactions from people to your scars? Summer heat's making me realize I can't wear long sleeves forever.

jesus christ lmao

too soon

Have you been to a surgeon/dermatologist?
I've got a similar scar almost completely gone by applying some derma creme (then again, mine was "only" 6months old, and i was in late teens there).
Also plastic surgery is bonkers now-a-days

Shit's expensive, yo, though.

People find them awkward, there are stares but it's never too obnoxious. I sometimes forget that I have them any wonder why people seem uncomfortable, they're just my arms at this point.
The only times I've been questioned have been from foreigners or drunks. Most people will never ask (even though I often wish they'd just ask instead of stammering or stealing glances)

Drunks will often act very sympathetic and become emotional-drunks (I don't like causing this in people, it makes me feel like a buzzkill)

The only times that have shocked me have been when I've been approached by a foreigner and questioned. This shit will happen in places like coffee shops or restaurants. My gym is local enough that everyone knows me by name there already, so thankfully I'm never questioned there.

A typical interaction goes;

>"What happened?" as they gesture over their own arm
>"Too many knife fights" I say and smile widely
>They inevitably miss the joke, British people don't, but foreigners do
>After a few moments they will pretty much flat out ask if I did it to myself
>At which point I say yes and they go
>"oooooooohhhhh" or "awwwwww"
>"Don't do that."
>I'll thank them and resume doing whatever I was doing.

It's awkward but not embarrassing, just tedious.

Maybe one day, it doesn't feel too pressing to me. I'm not ashamed of them anymore. They've faded and shrunk a bit.
If I had more money or more self hatred they'd be a priority but as is, I'm actually way more broken up about the loose skin I have from the weight loss.

This is the second and final time I'm going to question you about this.

Where the fuck are you even at bro? Looks like a fucking bomb shelter lmfao.

congrats on getting better! I also have scars on my arm, they are shite tho and only visible to observing people

You look like shit. fat and ugly

Mirin. Routine?

come at my level

Thanks. I hope they never slow you down.

Started out in strongman and then did move more towards bodybuilding workouts.

Nowadays it's lots of cardio (running, cycling) and a strict counted diet. Right now my routines focus on low weight, high reps and I will do them 4-5 times a week with some cardio everyday.
I certainly am weaker than when I was training strongman, but that'll come back with time.
Right now things are actually very unstructured as my gym buddies stopped and I've faulted on motivation, instead focusing on just losing weight. I would like to return to strength training, rather than lose anything more, but struggle to kick myself into that style.

Fucking lold hard. Probably Syria desu brah

Training for 6 months. Went from 192lbs to 170ish. 26%bf to 15%bf.

Lifts are: 170/100/190

lifts in kg

desu yeah

Damn yo very well done very well done! Your pecs filled out nicely and you literally don't have man tatas anymore. This is actually a pretty solid change in 6 if I'mma be real.

How has life changed for you?

Real talk, do you walk around and internally dialogue "Holy fuck I'm so much better than that guy lmfao. If a chick walked in here right now and we were caveman I'd smash his fucking face in and savage that bitches ass."

Doesn't have to be verbatim obviously, just dominance thought along the same lines. I ask because if I had your body yo I feel like I would carry this attitude around internally, wouldn't act that at though lmfao.

respect

sup

sth looks off man, that dick print too far out

>there is no reason to be strongfat

unless you'd prefer to die outside of a sauna.

lu xiaojun is my waifu.

n-no h-homo

>tfw you incorporated a shitload of pulls into your lifting routine just to look like him

hold me fit

Spring/Summer '14
5'9 110lbs

Summer '16
5'10 160lbs front.jpg

If you had this body + a dope personality instead of being a cunt people would drool over you. but no, you're an ugly cunt

Back.jpg

Awesome job
Mederma works wonders on scars, I have had a pretty brutal car crash and I'm trying to give something back to my body for not letting me down.
Progress is solw but I'm enjoying the path.
30 years old 190 cm
First pic May 2014 90kg, second last week 86kg. Gonna take proper progress pics soon

whats your stack

brb going to take my sterons and I'll meet you there
>cunt

no lol
I have the same gf I had when I was dyel
dont think like that at all D:
I always feel bad when chicks look after me and their bfs get uncomftable.
always trying to hide my gains in public because I feel like a showoff toolbag if I wouldnt.
why do you assume I have an ugly personality?
I'm very humble always nice to everyone and dont cycle jerk abt muh gains or something
im vegan

sweet beard gains dude
>n-no homo

dont forget 3 preoteins daily

palestine
pic related

Thanks man!

Changed for the much better. I quit smoking at this time too so I feel amazing.

I lift 4 times a week and was cutting on about 1800cal with about 200g of protein.

Mirin' hard. What's your routine?

yeah but you need to be on dat dere chinese celltech

1 year 4 months.
Mirin all you guys

pretty much trained as long as you but have a shit chest compared to yours. What do you do for it?

da fuqs up with that flat ass bicep?

well done. im jelly.

das a real nice photo and body height/weight? you look light

Pretty light, 5'11, 156

Fuck nice
Care to share some dieting insights?

What is your height?

Gotta say man, you gave me some inspiration. Nice work.

I'm newbie at this and I'm losing like 2lbs per week but my lifts are getting worse. Did you feel this too?
I think I may not be getting enough protein so I'm prob getting weaker as I cut.

I don't eat tons of carbs. Only carbs I get are from oatmeal, beans, banana. No bread or pasta. I do IF too

trap day erryday

mirin bro

cut question the calorie calculator is telling me to eat 1500 cal to go from 170-140lbs, but i'm eating around 1100 cal a day is this bad?

Doesn't matter if you have bad skin

From anorexic 90lbs noodle to a bit bigger noodle at 165, took me 2 years of forcefeeding

strongfat looks better than aesthetic fit
you are wrong

yeah back has been my primary focus, thanks

>strongfat looks better than aesthetic fit

lmao stronfat fag logic right there.

>I am wearing a mask in the first picture and it's distracting.
Would you die if i pulled it off?

You seem like a barrel chested fucker as well. What are would you suggest I do for exercising the stomach area?
Started in early 2015, had a horrible period from late Nov till early April, but am now back to work now with about 19.88% bf. As to how it changed my life, feels good to get our of the house, do some work and come home tired and satisfied.

It would be very painful

>2014 flexing like a tryhard
Now to the point arms look flexed when they are unflexed
>feels good

cigarettes or weed?

how long did you train before pic 1?

3 months of doing retarded shit in the gym.I was doing 5 machines and that shit every day top kek

>3 months and that chest
jelly desu

>wat
it's literally a bump
>inb4 body dysmorphia
I do have that.

Gj breh. Mirin progress.

WAIT how the fuck did you restore your lobes mine are fucked from going to 1' 3/16

Good job

you're a big guy
source: your pic

used to be skeletal all my life even as woman in my late 20s
i put on 3 more pounds since last pictrure

derp forgot to cut out brain fried