Just admit that you have no idea what youre talking about when it comes to calories in to calories out

just admit that you have no idea what youre talking about when it comes to calories in to calories out.

thats not how it works

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=orange (food)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative-calorie_food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut

those most certainly do have calories

Thisisbait.gif

cico is absolutely true because thermodynamics

different sources of kcals do fill you up differently

e.g. a four egg omlet will make me full enough to puke, but a four egg omelet and a side of hash browns will leave me hungry.

Yes, and ice cream is cold enough that my body needs more calories to keep me warm than the ice creams gives me, so I can eat as much as I want hihi

heh

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=orange (food)

18g of sugar.

Eat my dick.

We're not talking about how much it does or doesn't make you want to eat, though, we're talking about how much energy it provides.

Some of these may be believable but srsly oranges and grapefruit? Smh.

>kcals

internet nutrition expert detected

naw, kiddo. just experienced with the correct words. what do you call them? burny wormy tummie jumbles? would you be more comfortable if I called them that too?

Not that guy but i think just cals will suffice.

kek

>Some of these may be believable
You are dumb as shit if you believe any of it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative-calorie_food

>thermodynamics explains human physiology
brainlet detected

"cals" don't mean the same as "kcals" though

>how do I units of measurement

Seems that this
>I think
is obviously not true

>reading comprehension
>what is it

kek

This thread must be serious bait, or serious ignorande. I prefer to believe it's bait desu.

Calories in and calories out is correct.
Just know how to measure your body, fags. Metabolisms may be slower or faster, that doesn't matter. Just know your body and no bullshit will happen

not even .gif

kys faggot

You are on a fitness board
Stop being a sperg
The bulk of us no how to count cals
When someone says cals i dont go OH YOU MEAN THE NUMBER BEFORE THE CORRECT MEASUREMENT IS APPLIED HUR HUR.

fucking sperg

>thats not how it works
are you implying that human bodies can destroy energy?

kys.svg

Since I've never done research on the topic I wouldn't know. Are you really that autistic that you constantly look things up to point out faults in others? Bet you're a blast at parties bro.

>Asparagus
This is how I know it's bait. Nobody names a vegetable after a disease.