Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in4 white lives matter

First for bearded dragon waifu

kek

should have bought it a long time ago tbqh

stocking up my arsenal for the inevitable situation that some nignog gets shot dead in my city, which is highly likely

Wait
92Kg at an inch taller than me?
First cycle
Cycle

What the fuck is going on?

I wanna do my first cycle to cut with a PMSF (

>plate carrier
What are you looking at?

dont start on a cut

you don't know how to dial in AI and if you have a higher BF% (thus more aromatisation) you'll have a tougher time with that.

If you feel the need to use a drug to cut and just can't into fork putdowns to failure then get DNP.

How does lbm gains compare on 500mg deca vs 250tren? Not scared of bloat I handle it well

>fork putdowns

that's not a problem, I have successfully done a PSMF before for 40 days and lost like 8 kgs without losing body mass

what it bothers me is losing my hard-earned strength which crumbles to the floor and burns in hell when you psmf

>tfw yanks are allowed to own body armour
>tfw anything I get will be illegal
Only carriers I have are shitty old school stuff
Like pre-2005 things

personally, I find that I react much more positively to tren.

tren that low, though, you may not see a ton of difference compared to the deca. Up it to 350 and that's where things start to happen in my experience.
unrelated, still trying to find an oral for my next stack. have looked in to sdrol and drol, because I want to avoid dbol, but afraid that partnered with tren drol will be too harsh on my BP. Anyone who can confirm or deny that this will likely be the case?

I'm on both rn
It's nice
BP is a bit high but bloat is crippling my cardio but I feel it's manageable

Ok thanks will go with tren

So are y'all ready for the impending race war or what?

Unconfirmed if this is one of the shooters but he kinda looks like Dorner. Kek

2spooky5me
Posted at the exact same second were you taking a shit too?

blake lively with bigger tits

lovely

how are you liking the adrol? I haven't run it before.

Blake lively is cuter desu, and alot less orange

It's nice.
Good pumps, not really any sides.
And you can drink on it

crye avs

plus the belt with a standoff at hand height to rock a safariland

iv esapi standalones are $rape but light, whereas some of the coated alloy plates are heavier but cheaper with neat multi-strike capabilities while maybe sacrificing some top-end protection

it's a bitch trying to figure out how to fit 8 pmags on a vest along with an admin pouch, ifak, mbitr pouch, hydration pack, etc without double-stacking (which I fucking hate)

belt can kinda alleviate it a bit, toss mags for the secondary on it plus two rifle mags, dump pouch, maybe relocate the ifak down there too

an airframe with the mounts for some peltors would be neat too, maybe save a little of what's left of my hearing

god I'm turning into a fucking geardo aren't I

The CAS for DHB is 65-06-5 right?

needs more tits and less shitty tattoos

pls respond

I'd go for maybe a little less breast, a lot more tattoos.

Why not an airframe and liberator 2s?

8 weeks in and the tren sides are starting to really get me
Always week 8
Just need to focus on staying positive

You sound like me talking about pillow gfs lmao

Tfw no plastic pussy vest

Are you gay? That's a great amount of breast

>turning into a fucking geardo
Sounds like you're past that point.

DFC imho

>Are you gay? That's a great amount of breast
Naw. I've fucked dudes with more tits then that.

A lot of our guys adopted the leg base for the side arm, but just attached an extra 3 mag shingle to it.
It meant that when they were on 1 knee and the shingle on the front of abdomen was covered by weapon etc, they can easily grab mags from their leg instead.

>admin pouch
Is it really needed though?

Are you homo?

Muh nigga

If you're into fatties that's cool
But don't you dare slander dfc

AnnSkellington

More like homoskellington

That C is DF.

>Just need to focus on staying positive
are you depressed?

far as I'm aware it doesn't have a cas

why not both?

honestly never tried them but if they use the same gel cups as sordins, hell to the fuck yes

pls no bully

my actual gaybaby obsession itch that I haven't been able to scratch for the last couple years is precision rifles, like a nice bolt in one of the 6.5 flavors with some s&b glass, an atlas, a can, and hand loads

drop legs are gay and retarded, they put your secondary way the fuck below the level where the heel of your hand hangs while relaxed plus they flop the fuck around and block all of your actually useful pockets

simple answer for prone reloading is just shifting to strong side since mags should be weak side, snag a fresh one, go back to flat prone

>Is it really needed though?

pen, pad, sharpie, map, compass, on and on and on

all of the miscellaneous bullshit that you need but don't want rattling around in your pockets and managing to jump out of them at the most inopportune times

Jerry needs that there Zoloft.

Don't think people in his office would be too impressed if he started dancing all the time

Yup
Tren only makes it worse, the longer I'm on the more it compounds

>ssri
We'll meme'd

>they put your secondary way the fuck below the level where the heel of your hand hangs
This was my line of reasoning for the most part
But I suppose my unit didn't do dismounted patrols, they mainly held FOBs

>pen, pad, sharpie, map, compass, on and on and on
I meant specifically in the context of the American race war kek
I suppose a notepad and pen is always a must. Anyone who says otherwise has probably never even worn a modern carrier. (Yes they exist in our army)

That would depend on the manner of said dancing.

up the moe

>>ssri
>We'll meme'd
One of these days, in person, I'm going to fuck you up in film quotes and sweet lyrical covers of John Mayer and 2Pac.

>ordered peptides off the internet
>stupidly write the wrong address in the shipping info
>USPS tracking says it's been returned to sender due to non existent address
>tried to go to the post office to intercept it
>post office guy said come back tomorrow as they couldn't find it
>2 hours after they close it's been listed as "departed USPS facility"
Goddammit do I have to reorder

Moe just makes me cry
But it's all I watch lol

I'll show my levels of autism and quote all over you

Contact the sender

And tell the sender what? To change the address? Can they do that?

Not on that package but they'll probably reship

Ok...fuck. The USPS guy said call back tomorrow when they open at 9 am and they'll look for it. I'm fucked finding it though aren't I

Nah you might get it. Their tracking is slack in my experience
Can't hurt to try

Why not run tren lower and run nandrolone or something for size?

Ok I'll see. I'm excited to start ec stack and gw with mk677 on top of my lgd. I'm a chubby fuck and I need to kick this cut into gear

Thinking of doing pic related as a first cycle. Is the hCG necessary? As far as I can tell the hCG is like 100$ a week for 14.5 weeks and I've read a lot of accounts of people doing fine without it.

Thoughts? Thanks bros

all of this meme shit

Too wet, really fucks up my calves.
Plus I can eat like a pig on tren

It's ace, I was seriously considering dropping it today
But if I stick with it I'll definitely hit my bulk goal

Tru

why the fuck do i get so extremely lethargic after eating carbs on tren? the more carbs the more lethargic. if i eat enough it gets to the point where i have to take a nap.

is it the extra carbs being burned off as heat? I get hot as fuck too

Insulin spike

pretends to be a white supremacist online where it's safe

keeps his pathetic mouth shut in public where he may have to back up his bullshit

talks about superior genetics durr yet has to inject synthetic hormones to even look like a man

thinks roids will help him fight

god /pol/ are pathetic, literally injecting steroids because he's that afraid/jealous of rappers

absolutely pathetic.

as far as I understand, tren prevents (or at least severely limits) the lipogenesis process. Basically meaning that carbs you eat won't be converted to fats for "long term" storage by the body.

The extra heat and "tren sweats" result from these carbs being burned off.

This is all retarded guesswork based off of buzzwords i've read on internet forums

so take it with a grain of salt

or alternatively ask jerry what the fuck he's on about and call me a retard

doesn't happen when not on tren. i literally fall asleep after eating any significant amount of carbs. i just ate some brown rice and can't keep my eyes open.

off of tren i can stuff my face with whatever shit ass food i want and i won't feel tired. on tren i can eat the cleanest carbs and it's like i chugged nyquil.

yea that's what i was thinking too. fuck.

love this shit

>I'll show my levels of autism and quote all over you
We can get hammered and go do karaoke, just such as in your slice of life animations, friend.

Sounds like digestion to me. I'm the same way so, an extremely effective way to optimize digestion is to separate carb meals from fats and protein meals. So one meal would be sweet potatoes and some white rice, maybe a serving of greens. Then another meal made up of protein and fat. Makes a huge difference when I do it. Stomach is always flatter and I feel better.

Also supplement with a low dose of T3 or iodine and selenium to speed up thyroid. Tren slow's thyroid a little.

Just suggestions. I could be wrong that it's digestion.

>eating fats on tren
do you even broscience

also yeah my thyroid is probably fucked right now, since i also just came off dnp around a week ago.

Bunch of carbs=more insulin
More insulin = higher glucose uptake
Plus tren nutrient partitioning: going hypo

I call twintailed tsundere

>>Plus tren nutrient partitioning: going hypo

Yeah I actually am thinking I need one of those glucose meters, because since starting tren I actually feel mildly hypo constantly and always crave sugar. if it's too expensive fuck it though

Haven't pinned I'm a week. Getting shit tomorrow. My ex pisses me off so much I put +5lbs on all lifts. Need to keep her around. It's good for my growth

Woops

Oh yeah sunburn

nice jewelery, shirley. you trying to look pretty for the bus bous at the gay club?

Got any suggestions faggot?

pretty lipstick might help

and a floral bonnet

Yeah. I just ordered more DNP and ran out of T3, so I'm going to see if dosing iodine higher(75mg) is sufficient.

I'd go 50mcg Iodine and 400mcg selenium.

Doing the carbs and fats thing is the most helpful though. Also don't consume water 15 mins before and 2 hours after eating the fat/protein meal. And you don't have to do it every meal obviously.

>tfw wide hips
>tfw you'll never have the bimbo taper

>tfw you have to turn sideways a little to hid the flare of your hips

oh, wait, that's just bimbo

Yes

really wanna suck on your nipples desu

I think I'm like your fat body double

made what peace I can with the fact that my core will never be that tapered because of massive pl obliques

girly curves, bby
might as well just continue the femme hormones and make those tits milky,honey

I love having them played with no homo
Jerrbears you probably look better than me
Thanks!

Fucking use some of that g4p money to buy a better phone with a better cam

It's a 5s with a dope af kikis delivery service case

no, seriously, how many weeks are you into your transition? how many mg or estrogen?

meh was like last week I think, swear to god I can't have decent lighting and a non-potato camera anywhere near each other

>apple

Jesus christ bimbo

Just hopped off my tren/test cycle. I was on for 8 weeks.

I wanna yolo and hop back on in two months after PCT. Opinions?

I'm only not Blast and Cruise because I want kids, plus future job might require me to be clean for a while.

Looks fine.

Been about a week since I last lifted. Didn't feel like a chore at all.

Any developments in the race war or has it all died down now?

11 cops shot, 5 dead

bomb threat

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w

Shooters not found then?

3 people in custody. 1 shooter still in negotiations with/shooting at the police.

aye brahs

what up?

getting ready for the end times

We need your tips on apartheid

>tfw forget what week of tren you are on

mass shooting in merica?

>We need your tips on apartheid
we have this now
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

gotta start counting from 0 again