I am Vegan GAlNs here for an AMA once and for all. Veganism is scientifically proven to be the best diet...

I am Vegan GAlNs here for an AMA once and for all. Veganism is scientifically proven to be the best diet. Meat eaters cannot accept this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zqH8GtFSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5EYjvArbwnE
youtube.com/watch?v=C4rWWpH1BgM
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnkVbcYXRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BswUbFcBvB8
youtube.com/watch?v=A7uJvjbN968
youtube.com/watch?v=j6IaLLr4xcA
youtube.com/watch?v=p_lAkPyvSnA
youtube.com/watch?v=phhjGlNIsrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is your bench so shit?

Why is your diet so shit? Richard, M.D. M.P.H R.D DScP PhD, Owner of VEGAN GAlNS

Nice jaundice faggot

Is this a roleplay thread?

dude you suck kek

u going full retard on ur life kek

WHY ARE YOU LITERALLY GREEN

YOU HAVE NEVER TOLD ME WHY

WHY ARE YOU GREEN MAN WHAT THE FUCK

THAT AIN'T RIGHT PEOPLE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE GREEN

I would suck your mom's vagina, however it is not VEGAN and illegal on an animal.
Richard M.D. M.P.H R.D DScP PhD OWNER OF VEGAN GAlNS

Why are you such an unbalanced, caustic, unstable, etc person? Is it because you don't get enough protein?

All the vitamins and leafy greens turned my blood green and my dick hard.
RICHARD M.D. M.P.H R.D DSCP PHD

I will have you know my macros are great. 8g fat, 120g carbs, 5g protein
Richard M.D. M.P.H R.D DScP PhD OWNER OF VEGAN GAlNS

people will fall for this meme
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zqH8GtFSw

youtube.com/watch?v=5EYjvArbwnE

youtube.com/watch?v=C4rWWpH1BgM

youtube.com/watch?v=XOnkVbcYXRQ

I'm so wet right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=BswUbFcBvB8

if a girl swallows is she still vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=A7uJvjbN968

not only not a vegan but a cannibal

youtube.com/watch?v=j6IaLLr4xcA

youtube.com/watch?v=p_lAkPyvSnA

If vegans eat what food eats, then can I eat vegans?

ISIS treats vegans the way they should be treated:
youtube.com/watch?v=phhjGlNIsrg

Yes. Vegans have entered into the realm of being "not people." Feast away with your conscience clear.

Richard Burgess here (VEGAN GAlNS)
Anything from a human is vegan if taken ethically. Male/Female ejaculation is vegan if not taken by rape. Those are not foreign to our body, so it has no adverse effects. Your partner should be VEGAN, or at least not eat too much meat as it can spread the protein to the ejaculation. Breast milk is vegan if taken ethically for the same reasons ABOVE. Along with mucus, sweat, Vegan shit, and nothing else. Yes, sucking a cock/vag is also vegan. Richard M.D. M.P.H R.D DScP PhD OWNER OF VEGAN GAlNS

I probably wouldn't eat a vegan. Every single one of them I've ever known has some weird chronic health problem or other, or have weird mental/emotional problems; the meat is likely tainted, I wouldn't want to catch whatever it is they've all got. I'd have to cook it down so much it would ruin the flavor just to make sure anything they've got is dead. Even a nice Chianti wouldn't save it. :-(

I'm surprised, I wouldn't have thought that any vegan 'male' (using the term loosely here) would even be capable of ejaculation anymore, having been so thoroughly neutered.

Nigger hang yourself.

Y u no eat tha animal